First Cycle. Looking for Expert Input

iSeth

Awards
Doing my first cycle in the next few weeks. I've plateaued with my gains. Would like some input.

21 ALMOST 22 5'10 194lbs 9% B.F

Cycle:
Dianabol 20mg 1-6 Weeks
Test E 1-10 Weeks
Nolvadex 20mg 1-12 Weeks
Clomid 12-14 Weeks

I'll also still be taking Hawthorn Berry, Tribulus, Fish Oil, and Calcium.

Anything I can add or am I doing something wrong?
I want solid gains, that won't deminish when I'm done with my cycle.
Looking to Gain 20-30 pounds.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
1) Why nolva the whole way through? I'd rather see a mild dose of an AI not a SERM.

2) You'll want some liver support 1-10 for the dianabol.

3) You'll want a more complete pct than just clomid if you want to hold the maximum amount of gains.

ManBeast

iSeth

Awards
Well I want no chance of getting gyno. I forgot to add ill also be on Milk Thistle for my liver plus Liv52. What more should I add to my PCT.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Again, the strong anti-e (arimidex/aromasin/letrozole) in a mild dose will do a much better job at keeping your estrogen in check and preventing gyno, the SERM will just let it build up and up and up in your system and cause other problems.

I'd add in DAA, cortisol control, a mild anti-e (not the same as used on cycle to control estrogen, we have a different goal now), and possibly something along the lines of anabeta (a natural non-hormonal anabolic), at the bare minimum to hold the very most of your gains.

ManBeast

iSeth

Awards
Thanks for the input man means a lot. I'll post how its going in a couple weeks and it'll be hard for me to get ahold of a DAA

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
DAA is an amino acid you can get at basically any suppliment shop.

ManBeast

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
No worries, I think you were thinking of HCG, which would be nice to add, but not totally needed. You are planning for a 6 week PCT I'm guessing?

ManBeast

iSeth

Awards
So should I take the DAA and Anti E the whole time?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
there are 2 different Anti-Es, one is research grade, and should be started at a mild dosage and ran until you start PCT, at which point you switch to the more mild anti-e and run that through pct and taper it down past the SERM. DAA starts when you start pct and ends at least 1 week before you stop the anti-e

ManBeast

iSeth

Awards
there are 2 different Anti-Es, one is research grade, and should be started at a mild dosage and ran until you start PCT, at which point you switch to the more mild anti-e and run that through pct and taper it down past the SERM. DAA starts when you start pct and ends at least 1 week before you stop the anti-e

ManBeast
Okay well hopefully this all goes well. I'll try to get my hands on some armidex, I know it's costing me 170 for 100 20mg Nolvadex right now fr the only person I can get juice from

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established

iSeth

Awards
Yea it cost me 150 for 100 dbol 20mg and 100 for 10cc of test e and I'll try to find an online source I live in the U.S anything outa country will most likely stop at customs, plus in the air force on top of it

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
most all research chemical sites are US based, you should have no issues.

ManBeast

iSeth

Awards
How should I know which ones to trust , and I'm not sure how to exactly get one

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
google "research chemical serm" then take the names you find and google them along with keywords like "legit" "scam" "fake" "review" and you should be able to find the chemical you need at a <dot> com :)

ManBeast

iSeth

Awards
Code:
google "research chemical serm" then take the names you find and google them along with keywords like "legit" "scam" "fake" "review" and you should be able to find the chemical you need at a <dot> com :)

ManBeast
The 20mg/ml do you drink it or inject it? It doesn't say anything at all

iSeth

Awards
God you guys know so much. I'm so happy I joined this forum you guys saved me over 80 bucks. My local guy is basically ripping me off compared to these prices. Now if only I could get the legit test e and dbol cheaper :D

DNAMP

DNAMP

Awards
This should be a good 1st cycle, I'm runnin this same one now 7 weeks in up 20lbs. Don't worry too much about bloat or gyno w 7%bf. I'm low myself and had no trouble even on dbol