Something New and Entertaining..

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
Started my Test-E and Tren-E cycle on Monday February 13th. Just for amusement and Entertainment I am going to log all of my weird and crazy Tren Dreams whenever they occur.

February 16th - I know it is still too early cuz the Tren needs to kick in but I think I already experienced a Tren dream last night cuz I usually never remember my dreams. I had this weird dream I was in Africa and I was being chased by a tribe and they were throwing poison darts and spears at me and I was dodging lions and other wild life until I reached the end of a mountain top and by accudently fell and I woke up.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Started my Test-E and Tren-E cycle on Monday February 13th. Just for amusement and Entertainment I am going to log all of my weird and crazy Tren Dreams whenever they occur.

February 16th - I know it is still too early cuz the Tren needs to kick in but I think I already experienced a Tren dream last night cuz I usually never remember my dreams. I had this weird dream I was in Africa and I was being chased by a tribe and they were throwing poison darts and spears at me and I was dodging lions and other wild life until I reached the end of a mountain top and by accudently fell and I woke up.
What's weird about that? Sounds like a typical day for me when I was young and living in Bangkok!

For me the most telling symptom was getting tired fast. If I bent down to tie my shoes I got winded on Tren. Dreams were vivid, but not bad. I was also the baddest MF on the planet (never tested, but it felt like it! ).

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
What's weird about that? Sounds like a typical day for me when I was young and living in Bangkok!

For me the most telling symptom was getting tired fast. If I bent down to tie my shoes I got winded on Tren. Dreams were vivid, but not bad. I was also the baddest MF on the planet (never tested, but it felt like it! ).
It's weird cuz I'm from Brooklyn, New York lmao.... Yeah I heard about ur cardiovascular strength goes down that's why I made sure my diet was good so I don't get sloppy. Eating lean, fish fish fishh and red meat meal EOD... Every1 logs their cycles I thought it would be fun to log my weird/vivid dreams so we can all laugh about it lol