clomid on cycle?????

  1. Registered User
    grngoloco's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,576
    Answers
    0

    clomid on cycle?????


    I am on trt so pct really isn't an issue,,, but still hate the idea of running around with dead balls,,, any benefit to taking clomid while on cycle and/or when I switch from blast to cruise??

  2. Registered User
    chocolatemilk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,804
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by grngoloco
    I am on trt so pct really isn't an issue,,, but still hate the idea of running around with dead balls,,, any benefit to taking clomid while on cycle and/or when I switch from blast to cruise??
    If you're on trt your balls are already dead,

    hCG is what you're looking for.
  3. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post
    If you're on trt your balls are already dead,

    hCG is what you're looking for.
    have some respect for that mans balls for christ sake
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    chocolatemilk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,804
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6

    have some respect for that mans balls for christ sake
    You're right... I should be nicer.

    Op, your balls are in balls heaven right now. Luckily, they can revive to our physical realm with some hCG.
  5. Registered User
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,027
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk

    You're right... I should be nicer.

    Op, your balls are in balls heaven right now. Luckily, they can revive to our physical realm with some hCG.
    Lmao!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  6. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Answers
    0


    thats better, we need to be civil with one another....and shed that barbarian attitude "overly fit men" have.

    I know he takes hcg E3D while on his TRT, guess he wanted to see if clomid would help out further. Or perhaps he is a porno actor? in that case it would work wonders for him!
  7. Registered User
    Gerbil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,721
    Answers
    0


    Hey hey hey there is nothing barbaric about banana hammocks, and woman pleasing.

    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    thats better, we need to be civil with one another....and shed that barbarian attitude "overly fit men" have.

    I know he takes hcg E3D while on his TRT, guess he wanted to see if clomid would help out further. Or perhaps he is a porno actor? in that case it would work wonders for him!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  8. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil View Post
    Hey hey hey there is nothing barbaric about banana hammocks, and woman pleasing.
    ah shyt....I suppose I owe you a nickel for using your saying? I thought you might be in bed by now and I could get away with it LOL
  9. Registered User
    Gerbil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,721
    Answers
    0


    I was about to go to bed but I saw that someone was using my quotes without proper in-text citations. My english professors would cringe at the thought.

    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    ah shyt....I suppose I owe you a nickel for using your saying? I thought you might be in bed by now and I could get away with it LOL
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  10. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil View Post
    I was about to go to bed but I saw that someone was using my quotes without proper in-text citations. My english professors would cringe at the thought.
    mine too..would you prefer MLA or APA format for my in text citations? LOL here just take your payment!

    Name:  Coin_spins.gif
Views: 623
Size:  11.1 KB
  11. Registered User
    grngoloco's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,576
    Answers
    0


    You guys crack me up!!! Here's the deal,,, I love to f__k with all my heart, I already own the clomid,,, should I take it or not??? At 41yrs old with a 30yr old girlfriend I need to take advantage of any technical(chemical) advantage I can get!! LOL
  12. Registered User
    Jonny784's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    227
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by grngoloco
    You guys crack me up!!! Here's the deal,,, I love to f__k with all my heart, I already own the clomid,,, should I take it or not??? At 41yrs old with a 30yr old girlfriend I need to take advantage of any technical(chemical) advantage I can get!! LOL
    Well your balls aren't dead. Just mostly dead lol. You're still making a couple swimmers. Hcg can temporarily help with that if you want to be a daddy soon, but there's no real good reason for long term supplementation of hcg. I guess it could keep your boys from becoming raisins if you've been on TRT for a long time. Anyone try super long term (years of) hcg treatment?
    If you're trying to reclaim your youthful stamina, how about trying some cialis or viagra? Get straight to the...umm...point.
  13. Registered User
    ManBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    32
    Posts
    6,517
    Answers
    0


    To put it short: clomid would only help with producing "swimmers" when used in conjunction with HCG. If that isn't the issue, then it would be a waste.

    ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  14. Registered User
    grngoloco's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,576
    Answers
    0


    The last thing I need is to get her pregnant,,, I'm cool with this being a form of male birth control,,, but I like having "voluminous" action.... if you know what I mean.... so I guess I'm asking if the clomid will help produce more fluid??? I couldn't care less if that fluid swims or sinks HAHAHA
  15. Registered User
    Jonny784's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    227
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by grngoloco
    The last thing I need is to get her pregnant,,, I'm cool with this being a form of male birth control,,, but I like having "voluminous" action.... if you know what I mean.... so I guess I'm asking if the clomid will help produce more fluid??? I couldn't care less if that fluid swims or sinks HAHAHA
    Hahaha no idea what product will help with volume. I don't think Clomid will help with that. Stay hydrated I guess. Reduce frequency of self-induced emission between intercourse. But really girls don't care as much about a man blowing a huge load as much as guys care. It's just more cleanup required for them hahaha. Depends on the chick of course.

    Also on a side note: sh.it! we talk about damned near everything on this board bwahaha! That's comraderie right there.
  16. Registered User
    ManBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    32
    Posts
    6,517
    Answers
    0


    Clomid does help, but its not worth the sides IMHO for just that result. There are other things out there, but I haven't looked into them as... well, I've never had trouble in that department except during PCT once... and only for about a week

    ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  17. Registered User
    grngoloco's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,576
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Jonny784

    Hahaha no idea what product will help with volume. I don't think Clomid will help with that. Stay hydrated I guess. Reduce frequency of self-induced emission between intercourse. But really girls don't care as much about a man blowing a huge load as much as guys care. It's just more cleanup required for them hahaha. Depends on the chick of course.

    Also on a side note: sh.it! we talk about damned near everything on this board bwahaha! That's comraderie right there.
    I love what I get from AAS, but certainly don't want to make unnecessary "sacrifices" in exchange LOL
  18. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Answers
    0


    Yeah i have gotten my share of "you made a mess" "why is there so much" complaints lol i explain cumming on them is more than half the fun they complain about cleaning it up or ask you to clean it up
  19. Registered User
    chocolatemilk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,804
    Answers
    0


    hCG gave me huge loads
  20. Registered User
    steak taco's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    69
    Answers
    0


    A pump or two of transderm on the boys and a couple perform pills will give u a fire hose. I'm on TRT too and like to surprise my wife with this every once and a while.
  21. Registered User
    ManBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    32
    Posts
    6,517
    Answers
    0


    ROFLMAO!!!
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  22. Registered User
    grngoloco's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,576
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by steak taco
    A pump or two of transderm on the boys and a couple perform pills will give u a fire hose. I'm on TRT too and like to surprise my wife with this every once and a while.
    Lmao,,, the androgel says in bold capital letters "DO NOT PLACE ON GENITALS" hahaha
  23. Registered User
    grngoloco's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,576
    Answers
    0


    Intrascrotum test cyp anyone?
  24. Registered User
    grngoloco's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,576
    Answers
    0


    Seriously does say that,,, tried looking on line to see why, never did find an answer
  25. Registered User
    grngoloco's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,576
    Answers
    0


    Read something about it absorbs best where fat is and there's no fat on the scrotum, but there had to be more of a reason than that to earn bold letters
  26. Registered User
    csa2179's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,936
    Answers
    0


    i have to take flomax, once or twice a year for preventative measures.... nothing comes out when im on it its horrible. its a solid week of unsatisfying sex. lucky my girl cares nothing about whats coming(or not) out. as long as she gets off she doesnt really care about me.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  27. Registered User
    grngoloco's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,576
    Answers
    0


    I'm a huge fan of hosing my girl down... she loves a good Pearl necklace
  28. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by grngoloco View Post
    I'm a huge fan of hosing my girl down... she loves a good Pearl necklace
    bwahahaha! most of them HATE it....but I had one that rubbed it in wherever it was, she loved it on her. you never know what to expect with women.....
  29. Registered User
    bigdavid's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,272
    Answers
    0


    A male's testicles only produce about 5% of the volume you release so I dont see why having shut down balls would cause a decrease in your volume. Most of it comes from seminal vesicles, prostate, bulb gland..
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. clomid on cycle okay?
    By wannabbeast in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-23-2010, 04:16 PM
  2. Clomid only cycle.
    By The450Man in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 09-11-2010, 10:15 PM
  3. Clomid during cycle
    By bigkeith70 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-04-2009, 10:43 PM
  4. What you think about this cycle of Clomid
    By Supra in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-31-2007, 05:26 PM
  5. HCG vs. Clomid throughout cycle
    By CEDeoudes59 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-28-2005, 01:34 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in