cut/recomp, helladrol vs havoc

revel09

Awards
So right now im currently sitting around 210lbs at 6'1.. id say prob 16ish percent body fat. Been trying to get 300lb bench for a while now as a personal goal, think im right around 290 at the moment(got 275 up 4 times on one of my sets earlier in the week), and im currently still all natural. Im going to start cutting for summer in just a few weeks(want to get my 300 goal first), typically i wait till may/june to start this and am always forced to do it too quickly and lose a fair amount of muscle. This then always results in me spending my winter bulk getting back to where i was before my summer cut so this time im going to try and do it right to preserve muscle. Im gonna aim for 1lb loss a week, try and keep things slow as to not lose too much strength or size.
Although when i get down to around 12% bodyfat i would i like to throw in either some halodrol or epistane. Thinking im going to run them for 6 weeks but not sure which compound would be better suited for a cut/recomp. Ive seen people have success with both. Some say they prefer epi because it keeps them so dry, others really like halo for the hardening effect it yields. I know that either would work... would just like some opinions on what some people here would do. Halo will be 6 weeks at 50/75/75/75/100/100, epi would be 20/30/30/40(not sure if ill take this 4 or 6 weeks, again asking for some opinions). This will be my first experience with any hormonal products, would like to just at least preserve my mass and get nice and lean for summer, adding a little muscle wouldnt be bad :) will be following a lot of the principles in unreal's recomp guide.
pct is already on hand. plenty of nolva/clomid tabs, test recovery stack, as well as about 60 25mg tabs of aromasin which i was wondering what peoples thoughts would be on throwing it in as a low dose on cycle if i were to do halodrol. Wouldnt do this with the epi since its already an ai, but i got gyno going threw puberty so id say im gyno sensitive so id just rather be on the safe side. I know halodrol isnt a high aromatizer by any means and typically doesnt cause on cycle gyno, id just rather be overcautious than have things get worse.

Any input is appreciated, thanks

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I'd go with epi bro, my favorite by far, especially for the goal u have. Run it as 30/30/30/40/40/40. Clomid along with TRS will b great for pct, I believe aromasin would b too harsh for pct, Erase is a great OTC option.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I would go for the h-drol, you can easily cut 1lb a week with no muscle lost naturally. I am loosing alot more then that with just OEP, forged bromo and a preworkout. H-drol is great for a recomp, and it is also a great first cycle. Mostly you just want your training and diet to be spot on before cycle.

This is great example of a helladrol cycle
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/188530-dylan-gemelli-gets.html

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Both are solid choices, I've ran neither yet, but plan on running h-drol myself shortly to recomp, as I'm not a fan of drying out my joints at all (predisposed to arthritis and such).

ManBeast

san731

san731

Awards
Epi all dayyyy bro. Ran both and the results were much better w epi

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
thanks for that gerbil... =)

honestly, i feel like helladrol would be your best choice... now, im not saying epi is a bad choice, however, i worry about the dry joints and the potential for shutdown... epi can shut you down a lot harder than helladrol can... i also have seen more people respond better to helladrol... I have seen great results from epi as well, but I have seen more people not respond to it very well as opposed to helladrol, where I see a lot more people respond well... Plus, as a very first cycle, I think helladrol is a better choice... I would run it like this... 75/75/75/100/100/125... kick in forma stanzol mid cycle for some nice extra shred... I can definitely lay you out a nice cycle if you want... let me know!

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Credit where credit is due.

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
I loved hdrol Nd got me pretty lean while gaining some good weight with a decent diet, when I ran EPI it took my bp through the roof, it all depends on how u respond to either.

revel09

Awards
ha see response are always totally mixed for this. thanks for the input tho everybody, i think either option will be viable. probably leaning towards the helladrol right now. What you guys think for low dose aromasin along side it? like maybe 12.5 EoD. And yes i forgot to mention i do already have erase for pct

revel09

Awards
also thanks for the link to the hella log :) good read

Roniboney

Awards
I'd go with epi bro, my favorite by far, especially for the goal u have. Run it as 30/30/30/40/40/40. Clomid along with TRS will b great for pct, I believe aromasin would b too harsh for pct, Erase is a great OTC option.
EPI will make your joints dry.I'm on it atm so OP if you cannot afford some super cissus ,lots of fish oils and if your trying to get leaner I really don't think I would suggest it.Its great for strength and get a little leaner but I'm at like 14% bodyfat atm so its a lot different to me.

For joints and gains probably helladrol.Helladrol and EPI are the beginner PH's so ye go for H-drol.

If your going for EPI I'd say up the dose if.

30/30/30/40/40/40 sounds good and I saw results at 30mg but 40mg is really good.

You could probably get away with 30/30/40/40/40/40 .

The H-Drol dosing looks low enough for what you intend to do but you can always adjust mid-cycle.

Keep your AI on hand if you choose H-drol.Maybe go for reversitol as an on cycle AI.A lot of people use it and see great results.

Good luck