ULTRADROL Baby!

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
Im going to be starting an ultradrol log, I just ordered two bottles and will be running it 4 weeks maybe 5 depending on how i feel. I also am going to be running Cycle support with it, orange triad, taurine, extra hawthorne berry and some garlic supplement for blood pressure. PCT is going to consist of Toremifine, which i always love. Adding in some ERASE, DAA, and creatine. Prolly going to run it like so.. 8/12/12/12 depending on how it treats me i might go up. I am also planning on doing a little recomp on this, so i hope to gain a couple lbs and drop some BF, i am 5'11 and 220 and about 13% bf, so hopefully i can get to 11 would be nice, im pretty stoked. Just ordered everything today so gonna start next week!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Cool man, definitely log it. ManBeast

MDiocre

MDiocre

Awards
good luck... I got 2 bottles of UD on the back burner, so ill be following along forfuture reference

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I'm pretty stoked is there anything else besides dhea I should run for lethargy? From most logs I have read its not as bad as superdrol, but just in case what should I get?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
taurine seems to have the double goodness of eliminating back pumps and enegry.

ManBeast

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im going to be starting an ultradrol log, I just ordered two bottles and will be running it 4 weeks maybe 5 depending on how i feel. I also am going to be running Cycle support with it, orange triad, taurine, extra hawthorne berry and some garlic supplement for blood pressure. PCT is going to consist of Toremifine, which i always love. Adding in some ERASE, DAA, and creatine. Prolly going to run it like so.. 8/12/12/12 depending on how it treats me i might go up. I am also planning on doing a little recomp on this, so i hope to gain a couple lbs and drop some BF, i am 5'11 and 220 and about 13% bf, so hopefully i can get to 11 would be nice, im pretty stoked. Just ordered everything today so gonna start next week!
Looks good, although people have been running it higher than 12mg. And i'm also a big fan of Toremifene.

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
Yeah depending on how my body responds I might up it past 12.

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
first off, THANK YOU for using torem... It is the best and I wish more people would use it... Best recovery out there... Now, definitely see how it treats you but I think if the sides are minimal, which I hear they are, then you could go 5 weeks and does it up to 16 or even 20... see how your body reacts... definitely use hcgenerate on cycle... that will help you all the way around... I am running and ultradrol and trenazone stack in april... so i'll definitely give you some support along the way...

Yeah depending on how my body responds I might up it past 12.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed. You might wanna look into tucda for liver support. Especially when using 17aa methyls.
I am pretty sure as soon as it's time to run again I will use ultradrol. :) following closely.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hcgenerate doesn't do anything for shutdown on cycle. if you do have a bottle, save it for pct, and run it at 10 caps e/d from day one of pct.

also, 2 bottles of ultradrol = 1 cycle.

I would recomend starting at 12mg, and running it for 6 weeks, going up to 16-20mg.

12/12/16/16/20/20 (and 2 days at 24mg to finish it off).

if you're going to run it, dont play around, run it at it's full potential. 12mg is more mild than 10mg of superdrol.

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
i was saying that hcgenerate would help him with some of his lethargy concerns on cycle...

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i was saying that hcgenerate would help him with some of his lethargy concerns on cycle...
it wont do that either. if you want to do that, get a bottle of 4-ad from ams, or some transaderm + erase.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Be careful now..3 strikes and you're out! LOL
Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
and i didn't notice any lethargy from ultradrol at 12mg for 4 weeks.

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
Sweet cause I don't want too much lethargy with having two boys and being in school. But if I do 4-ad works pretty good eh? And yeah I might run it 6 weeks then if sides are low. Jb how did the ultra drol treat you??

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it was just okay, 12mg was like running 10mg of sd for 4 weeks, not much happened. i put on about 5lbs, minor shut down, decent strength gains, nice recomp effect.

if you plan to run it at just 12-16, run it for 6 weeks.

same goes for sd @ 10-15mg, 4 weeks is a waste, 6 is best at such a low dosage

and so everyone knows, the bottle i ran was sent to me free from a.l., so it was a sponsored run.

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
cool thanks man. Yeah I guess i will start at 12 for the first week then go up until i feel like sides are hittin me hard. would it be retarded to throw in like 10 mg of superdrol for like 3-4 weeks?? Im just throwing things out there, i always got superdrol laying around, but i dont want my liver destroyed to bad either.

islander20

Awards
I'm using d-plex during my halodrol cycle to combat lethargy and libido loss, should be prettyg good.

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
Ultradrol???????? Oh yea, the overpriced, overhyped, AAS/PH that wishes it was 10mg of Superdrol for $20! Please stop with this Ultradrol, Boladrol, Trenadrol, PHF, ripoff crap!!!

Oh wait?!?! New!! From PHForum.... Wheydrol!!!! 2.5 pounds for $125!! Suckers......

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ultradrol???????? Oh yea, the overpriced, overhyped, AAS/PH that wishes it was 10mg of Superdrol for $20! Please stop with this Ultradrol, Boladrol, Trenadrol, PHF, ripoff crap!!!

Oh wait?!?! New!! From PHForum.... Wheydrol!!!! 2.5 pounds for $125!! Suckers......
You forgot MENT. Lmfao

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I do have some Trenavar and Ultradrol stashed, if they turn out to be bunk like boladrol I'll never buy another thing from them again. That's for sure.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump for 10mg with ultra drol for 3 weeks..
no, i wouldn't recomend doing that. they really are two different compounds. i think you'll like it solo, as long as you run it high enough for your needs.

i believe it was dosed low because it is di methyl 1 testosterone, but it is much milder than methyl 1 test.

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
Well I hope it's a lot better then boladrol, or else I just wasted money but that's life. I will start out running it at 16mg prolly to test its real strength I sure hope it's all worth it!

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
Or i could run epistane with ultradrol like so.. Ultra 12/16/16/16/16 stacked with 20/20/20/20/20 epistane.. Im getting all worried now that the ultradrol wont be enough. I have read some really good logs but not sure if there all just sponsored.

Swole215

Swole215

Awards
I loved my ultradrol cycle.... you should be good to go with ultradrol alone.

Ultradrol and Epi would be a bomb combo, im in.

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
Sweet swole thanks for the reassurance of ultra drol!

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
ready to see how this goes bro, every other log of UD ive seen ppl always get injured halfway through lol.

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
yes presa we got your post the firs time in the thread, thank you for being so kind and sharing your information about ultradrol again. lol

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

You could've at least changed the words around a little..
Lmao

ASFh32

Awards
yes presa we got your post the firs time in the thread, thank you for being so kind and sharing your information about ultradrol again. lol
I'm running 16mg of UD now with 50mg of hdrol. Just passed the 2-weekish mark, going great. Def. notice benefits over when I just ran hdrol solo at 75+. Planning for this to be a 6 week cycle.

Also just an FYI Presa, so you don't look so stupid next time in front of people that know what they're talking about, but Ultradrol is an Antaeus Labs product, not a PHF product.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:haha:

ultradrol is a good product, but either the pricing, or dosing needs to be changed.

illwill0481

illwill0481

Awards
I'm in this joint. And that dude bashing ultradrol doesn't know what he talking bout. Ultradrol is good stuff. My log is not sponsered everything I put in it is truth

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
You could've at least changed the words around a little..
Lmao
Sorry about the double post. I'm iPhone challenged AND have anger issues. At least when it comes to wasting my money on bunk compounds :-/

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
So presa I'm guessing u ran ultradrol? Tell me what u thought about it and the doses u ran of it.

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
Ran it like they recommended and saw nothing. Everyone says to keep upping the dose. Why should you have to do that to get results?? You can run 10 migs of ANY SD clone for $25 and know you're on SD. now if PHF wants to sell it for $25 know I have to "double dose", then it might be worth a try at 16mg. My opinion; unbiased and unsponsored.....

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
Dude Presa are you serious? Have you ever taken and H-drol compound or epistane compound or anything except for superdrol? Most prohormones you have to amp the dosage up a little, i ran hdrol first time at 50mg for 4 weeks and i didnt think it was that great ran it again, at 75/100/100/100/125/125 and i freaking loved it, yeah it might be a little expensive, i did get two botttles for the reason of upping the dose, if it still sucks then that will suck. If i love it, thats great. No need to mock on someonese choice of a ph if you didn't try and experience the full effects of the product. C'mon man!

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
I'm not mocking, just trying to save a few people some $$$ because there are still a few gullible hopefuls out there willing to try to buy muscles. It's really black and white isn't it?? Superdrol, Hdrol , phera, Tren vs. anything PHF puts out?!?? How deep are you into PHF?? Just wondering.....

carpejohn

carpejohn

Awards
I wouldn't mix ULTRADOL with superdrol. It would be kinda pointless.

TUDCA for liver support from nutraplanet would be a good idea and you can easly go 8 weeks if you run 4-ad from ams with it.

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't mix ULTRADOL with superdrol. It would be kinda pointless.

TUDCA for liver support from nutraplanet would be a good idea and you can easly go 8 weeks if you run 4-ad from ams with it.
Your talking about the liquid transadermal right? Cause they dont carry it anymore dang it, unless your talking about the 4-ad RDE.

ASFh32

Awards
Ran it like they recommended and saw nothing. Everyone says to keep upping the dose. Why should you have to do that to get results?? You can run 10 migs of ANY SD clone for $25 and know you're on SD. now if PHF wants to sell it for $25 know I have to "double dose", then it might be worth a try at 16mg. My opinion; unbiased and unsponsored.....

We get it brah. You slob the SD knob and nothin else compares for power and price. No one cares.

carpejohn

carpejohn

Awards
Dang john all i can find is the 4-ad that are tablets. Are you talking about the liquid?
Yep, they have the 60ml bottle at nutraplanet. Run it along the UD and you will feel good throughout cycle.

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
So getting my ultradrol today hopefully but I have had a cold last couple days so once that's outta my system I'm gonna run it so hopefully Friday is a good starting day.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ultradrol isn't from phf/ibe. ultradrol is a different compound than sd, and it feels different as well.

I work for sns/cel, not phf/ibe. i have never, nor do i recieve any compensation for any negative or positive reviews i give on products. (aside from sns/cel)

i beta tested boladrol, i was not offered an opportunity to run the finished product of boladrol, an can not afford to dose it at what I know it needs to be dosed at. ibe/phf knows my concerns, i always state them.

i do however have the opportunity to run trenavar for 6 weeks at a little over double the rec dosage (so 3 packs) and into week 3, i can say it is good stuff, i have not ran trenbolone before, i have ran pro dienolone, and I like this a bit more. check out my log for more in depth thoughts/opinions.

I also alpha tested mentabolan, which was good stuff as well, but like all the products i've ran and tested, need to be dosed higher than the rec dosage.

ultradrol was from anataeus labs (sp), and again, is dosed to low, but i believe this was because the nomenclature led most to err on the side of caution.