GHRP-6 - items needed - AnabolicMinds.com

GHRP-6 - items needed

1. New Member
    Answers

GHRP-6 - items needed

Hello guys.

I'm going to try out GHRP-6. It's the first time ever for me to inject something.
    As far as I know, I need following things:

- needles
    - bacteriostatic water
    - disinfection

Am I missing anything? Also, is there a trustworthy online shop (preferably within Europe) that sells all those items?
    I already found a decent shop to order my GHRP-6 from, but none that sells those things above.
    Where should you inject GHRP-6? I found a decent guide, but it doesn't explain it there.

I'm very thankful for every single answer.

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

You might get more specific advice in the IGF/GH subforum. But anyway, you can use insulin syringes (around 28 gauge) to inject. Do it subcutaneously (right under the skin). A good location is in the belly fat. Pinch an inch and inject there.

Also, what do you mean by "disinfection?" The ghrp and the bacteriostatic water should already both be sterile. If you "disinfect" it, you'll likely destroy the peptide.

You can probably find the stuff you need on amazon.

3. New Member
    Answers

Thanks for your reply. I thought about disinfecting the area of the skin where I am going to put the needle in.

•   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Nostalgia
    Thanks for your reply. I thought about disinfecting the area of the skin where I am going to put the needle in.
    Oh gotcha. Yes use a cotton ball with some isopropyl alcohol on it. Wipe down the top of the vial (the black injection port) before you insert the syringe. Let it dry for a second then insert the needle. Also, wipe the skin where you plan to inject. Let it dry as well. Do this every time. Same applies for any injectable. You can find the isopropyl alcohol and cotton balls or even prepackaged alcohol wipes at your local pharmacy or retail store.

5. New Member
    Answers

Great, thanks mate!

6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Answers

My friend by hes needles from amazon If I rember right

7. New Member
    Answers

Found a good site now. Thread can be closed

8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Answers

What was the site ?

9. New Member
    Answers

Well, it's a German one.

glp-shop.de

Or did you mean the shop I order my GHRP-6 from?

10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Just the site u found mate. Cheers let us now how u get on with ghrp 6 coz Im thinking or running it in a year or two

11. New Member
    Answers

Sure, will do.

12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Cheers bud

13. New Member
    Answers

Needles & stuff already arrived. Wow. Next week, I guess by Wednesday, I will recieve my GHRP-6.

Does anyone know the perfect dosage & frequency of injections?

I've read that 100 mcg per injection is ideal. On other sites, I've read that you should
    inject 500 mcg right after the workout.

I thought about following:

150 mcg in the morning
    150 pre-workout
    150 before bed

14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Answers

I was going to do the same as u my mate is running 500 mcg and is fine but wrists hurt him alot thats one of the side and he struggled with hunger

15. New Member
    Answers

Hehe, I've heard about the hunger issue. It's a good thing for people though who need to put on some weight and have trouble eating alot.
    Me, personally, already eats too much, so I will probably explode on GHRP-6. :P

16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Lol are u running it on its own or with cjc ?

17. New Member
    Answers

I will run GHRP-6 ONLY for now. I want to see what the pep can do on its own. If unstatisfied, there is always the option to order CJC later.

18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Thats the way to do it. Ive seen massive blokes swear by it. And my mate loved it. I just havent had the arse hole to try it

19. New Member
    Answers

Yep. Actually, GHRP-6 was recommended to me by a powerlifter of my gym. He said it helped him with the pain in the shoulders he had from benching, sped up his recovery, gained alot of muscles & strength and made him sleep better. Very much looking forward to test it.

20. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Answers

From what I read it. It only helps with joint pains if injected it the joint. And that it release insulin. Witch in turn allow better consumption of food. And u sleep better witch helps with ur natual gh witch in turn causes ur growth

21. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

100 mcg is the saturation dose for ghrp-6. If you need help with how to mix it to get a certain concentration when your ghrp arrives let us know.
    Also, there's decreasing returns in growth hormone release when dosing over 100 mcg. You're better off doing two 100 mcg shots separated by 3 hours or so rather than 200 mcg all at once for greater growth hormone total release. Plus this helps to mimic the way GH pulses naturally.

22. New Member
    Answers

Thanks for the info Jonny.

I will definately contact you guys once I recieve my GHRP-6. As far as I know, you mix 0.5ml bact. water with 1mg GHRP-6, so my 5mg vial would need 2,5ml bact. water. Correct me if I'm wrong.

23. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Nostalgia View Post
    Thanks for the info Jonny.

I will definately contact you guys once I recieve my GHRP-6. As far as I know, you mix 0.5ml bact. water with 1mg GHRP-6, so my 5mg vial would need 2,5ml bact. water. Correct me if I'm wrong.
    Usually the GHRP comes in a very tiny vial that is designed for single use and is not good to draw from daily. On the other hand, the bacteriostatic (BAC) water usually comes in a 30 mL vial designed for multiple uses. You'll want to use the BAC water vial to store the GHRP and withdraw from.

First wipe down the tops of both vials with an alcohol wipe. Then use a syringe and draw up some of your BAC water. Then inject some of the BAC water into the tiny GHRP vial until everything dissolves. Then suck out all the dissolved GHRP solution and inject it back into the larger BAC water vial. You may have to repeat this a second time until all of the GHRP dissolves and is transferred over. This will deliver your 5 mg of GHRP into the 30 mL BAC water vial. The concentration will be ~167 mcg/mL.

More importantly, in order to draw out your 100 mcg dose, you'll need to draw out 0.6 mL of the solution. On an insulin syringe, 0.6 mL equals 60 units. Just draw up 60 units and inject it sub-q after you pinch an inch of belly fat. Wait at least 3 hours between injections.

24. New Member
    Answers

Alright, tomorrow my GHRP-6 will most likely arrive according to the tracking info.

I got a few questions:

Since my shop didn't have bacteriostatic water, I bought a bottle of 1000 ml sterile water and 1000 ml of benzyl alcohol.
    They didn't have smaller bottles. lol.

Anyways: Bacteriostatic water is sterile water with 0,9 ml benzyl alcohol per 100 ml. To make the bacteriostatic water, I have to put 9ml of benzyl alcohol into the bottle of 1000 ml sterile water, right?

Another question:
    I have this kind of syringe:

picture.yatego.com/images/477ce7efcaf860.6/variant_U40_29G-kqh/insulinspritzen-u40-1ml--einmalspritzen-mit-kanuele.jpg

Is one of the small ticks 1 ml?

Edit: Nevermind. 40 ticks are 1ml, right?

So, to get 9ml of benzyl alcohol, I have to load the syringe to 40 ticks 9 times, right?
    Sorry if I sound like an idiot, but I want to make sure I make everything 100% right.

25. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Nostalgia
    Alright, tomorrow my GHRP-6 will most likely arrive according to the tracking info.

I got a few questions:

Since my shop didn't have bacteriostatic water, I bought a bottle of 1000 ml sterile water and 1000 ml of benzyl alcohol.
    They didn't have smaller bottles. lol.

Anyways: Bacteriostatic water is sterile water with 0,9 ml benzyl alcohol per 100 ml. To make the bacteriostatic water, I have to put 9ml of benzyl alcohol into the bottle of 1000 ml sterile water, right?

Another question:
    I have this kind of syringe:

picture.yatego.com/images/477ce7efcaf860.6/variant_U40_29G-kqh/insulinspritzen-u40-1ml--einmalspritzen-mit-kanuele.jpg

Is one of the small ticks 1 ml?

Edit: Nevermind. 40 ticks are 1ml, right?

So, to get 9ml of benzyl alcohol, I have to load the syringe to 40 ticks 9 times, right?
    Sorry if I sound like an idiot, but I want to make sure I make everything 100% right.
    For future reference, you can get two 30 mL vials of BAC water on amazon for around $8. I guess you're stocked up now though lol. I've never seen a syringe like that, but it should say somewhere what total volume it is. It kind of looks like 1 mL but it's impossible to tell from the picture. If you can confirm that it is 1 mL, then yes fill it up 9 times and add it to your 1 L of sterile water. Should come out to approximately 0.9% v/v.

But what vial are you planning to mix your ghrp into?

26. New Member
    Answers

Thanks for your answer. I've found out that 40 i.U equal 1 mL.

Well, I guess I will have to use the 5 mg vials to draw my daily doses from. Forgot to order another vial after I read your post about using a larger one to draw from.

I've heard it's common to use 2,5 mL of BAC water for one 5 mg vial.

After I mixed it, how much mL do I have to inject for a 100 mcg dose?

And again, BIG THANKS for your help. I really appreciate it!

27. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Nostalgia View Post
    Thanks for your answer. I've found out that 40 i.U equal 1 mL.

Well, I guess I will have to use the 5 mg vials to draw my daily doses from. Forgot to order another vial after I read your post about using a larger one to draw from.

I've heard it's common to use 2,5 mL of BAC water for one 5 mg vial.

After I mixed it, how much mL do I have to inject for a 100 mcg dose?

And again, BIG THANKS for your help. I really appreciate it!
    If you mix 5 mg GHRP per 2.5 mL of BAC water, your concentration will be 2 mg/mL which equals 2000 mcg/mL.

To get a 100 mcg dose, you'll need 0.05 mL of your solution.
    (2000 mcg / 1 mL = 100 mcg / x)

If for your syringe, 40 I.U. equals 1 mL, then you will need to take only 2 units of solution to get your 100 mcg dose.
    (40 units / 1 mL = x / 0.05 mL)

Two units will be hard to measure out each time, so if it will fit maybe add 5 mL of BAC water to your vial instead of just 2.5 mL. If you do this, you will need 4 units to get your 100 mcg dose.

28. New Member
    Answers

Great, thanks alot.

29. New Member
    Answers

Alright...

Already had 6 injections total. After every injection, I only feel a little bit hungry. But once I start eating 30 minutes after the injection, no one can stop me. I eat meals that are meant for 3 people. I don't get the "I'm full" like I normally do.

I also ordered some CJC because a mate of me also said that CJC & GHRP-6 as a combo will be way more powerful than GHRP-6 alone.

I may start an own thread to keep you guys updated how it works together with my training etc.

Till then.

30. New Member
    Answers

I got a problem. My package is at the customs and I have to go there tomorrow.
    They want to open the package with me and see if the substances are legal. What shall I tell them if they ask me what I use them for?
    "None of your business"? Do I even have to give them an answer?

What shall I exactly do to recieve the package? I don't want that they send it back to the US.

31. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Answers

what country are you in?

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. ghrp mixing, advice needed
    By preston25 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-04-2008, 02:32 PM
  2. All these items what to do?