GHRP-6 - items needed

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Thanks for your answer. I've found out that 40 i.U equal 1 mL.

Well, I guess I will have to use the 5 mg vials to draw my daily doses from. Forgot to order another vial after I read your post about using a larger one to draw from.

I've heard it's common to use 2,5 mL of BAC water for one 5 mg vial.

After I mixed it, how much mL do I have to inject for a 100 mcg dose?

And again, BIG THANKS for your help. I really appreciate it!

2. Quote Originally Posted by Nostalgia View Post
    Thanks for your answer. I've found out that 40 i.U equal 1 mL.

Well, I guess I will have to use the 5 mg vials to draw my daily doses from. Forgot to order another vial after I read your post about using a larger one to draw from.

I've heard it's common to use 2,5 mL of BAC water for one 5 mg vial.

After I mixed it, how much mL do I have to inject for a 100 mcg dose?

And again, BIG THANKS for your help. I really appreciate it!
    If you mix 5 mg GHRP per 2.5 mL of BAC water, your concentration will be 2 mg/mL which equals 2000 mcg/mL.

To get a 100 mcg dose, you'll need 0.05 mL of your solution.
    (2000 mcg / 1 mL = 100 mcg / x)

If for your syringe, 40 I.U. equals 1 mL, then you will need to take only 2 units of solution to get your 100 mcg dose.
    (40 units / 1 mL = x / 0.05 mL)

Two units will be hard to measure out each time, so if it will fit maybe add 5 mL of BAC water to your vial instead of just 2.5 mL. If you do this, you will need 4 units to get your 100 mcg dose.
    •   

3. Great, thanks alot.

4. Alright...

Already had 6 injections total. After every injection, I only feel a little bit hungry. But once I start eating 30 minutes after the injection, no one can stop me. I eat meals that are meant for 3 people. I don't get the "I'm full" like I normally do.

I also ordered some CJC because a mate of me also said that CJC & GHRP-6 as a combo will be way more powerful than GHRP-6 alone.

I may start an own thread to keep you guys updated how it works together with my training etc.

Till then.

5. I got a problem. My package is at the customs and I have to go there tomorrow.
    They want to open the package with me and see if the substances are legal. What shall I tell them if they ask me what I use them for?
    "None of your business"? Do I even have to give them an answer?

What shall I exactly do to recieve the package? I don't want that they send it back to the US.
    •   

6. what country are you in?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. ghrp mixing, advice needed
    By preston25 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-04-2008, 04:32 PM
  2. All these items what to do?
    By zpnq in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-17-2007, 05:12 AM