When does RS-Trans kick in?

Flexappeal

Awards
  • Established
Just wondering when users starts to feel the benefits of RS-transaderm start to kick in?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
that afternoon!
This^!!!

If you mean when do you start seeing results, it depends on a lot of things like diet, training, goals, etc. I started feeling strength gains within a couple weeks and libido within a week along with the appetite increase

fanzdslpwr1

Awards
appetite always the 1st day I start by the afternoon. I never notice a libido increase but I notice that I become alittle fuller and stronger within 3 days. I notice I am a little dryer within 3-4 days also.

Flexappeal

Awards
  • Established
Thanks.. Good to know! I'm on day 4 right now...6 pumps ED for 8 weeks. Running along side a 6 week Original havoc run, with an intense PCT.

Also, A guided training and nutrition regimen! I'm hoping for some good results!

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
good choice on the transaderm for your cycle. even for mild cycles it makes for a much more smoother ride.

Flexappeal

Awards
  • Established
Day 6 and I'm feeling great! I didn't waste any time with the havoc. Day 1@20mg, day 2&3 at 30mg, day 4 at my 40mg mark. 6 pumps ED of RS. I'm feeling strong, muscles are pumped and hard... I didn't expect to be feeling like this so soon. As soon as I bumped to 40mg I felt like the cycle started to kick-in!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
good choice on the transaderm for your cycle. even for mild cycles it makes for a much more smoother ride.
Agreed....it makes a very solid addition to each and every PH/DS cycle to effectively serve as an OTC test base on cycle ;)

Say goodbye to lethargy and hello to libido!

Flexappeal

Awards
  • Established
Last weigh- in was Feb 8..169.3lbs.
Cycle started on Feb 12.

Today's weight Feb 17....175.4lbs.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Last weigh- in was Feb 8..169.3lbs.
Cycle started on Feb 12.

Today's weight Feb 17....175.4lbs.
Nice change. Dome of that will becwater weight since Transaderm does cause water retention, but there is some good weight in there too I'm sure ;)