H Drol or natural?

ryeman700

Awards
Ok, so just a little background on me.
Im 5 ft 6 134 pounds...
19 years old

134 pounds doesnt sound like alot of weight but considering senior year of high school i weighed 108 pounds, thats a huge difference. I have been lifting seriously for about 2.5 years now and i literally cannot gain anymore weight!!! Honestly its the most frustrating thing ever. I have done my research on H-Drol and I understand how to properly cycle it, including pct. My only question is after putting on 26 pounds can I still get huge gains naturally like i was before? Like wtf, before i was packing on muscle like a champ an now ive hit a wall in the last 6-8 months.

resmant

resmant

Awards
Ok, so just a little background on me.
Im 5 ft 6 134 pounds...
19 years old

134 pounds doesnt sound like alot of weight but considering senior year of high school i weighed 108 pounds, thats a huge difference. I have been lifting seriously for about 2.5 years now and i literally cannot gain anymore weight!!! Honestly its the most frustrating thing ever. I have done my research on H-Drol and I understand how to properly cycle it, including pct. My only question is after putting on 26 pounds can I still get huge gains naturally like i was before? Like wtf, before i was packing on muscle like a champ an now ive hit a wall in the last 6-8 months.
Bro leave the h-drol it will do you more harm than good at your age..

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah man I wish I was 19 again and had all that testosterone lol If you hit a wall then switch up your training routine and experiment also eat man make sure your counting enough cals to gain weight....and as for a PH I'm 23 and been lifting since I was 18 and I'm still not ready for a PH and I still gain muscle very easy and you can do it the natural way with the right diet and training routine bro

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
darsh89

darsh89

Awards
post your total macros for every day. There is no way if you eat enough you wont gain weight, it is impossible

Ryan1000

Awards
natural. too young to be messing with hdrol. at 19, just lift hard, eat a ton, and get good sleep man. the gains will come

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
you will only be doing yourself harm by running any aas at your age... it is not even an option... there is a good chance that you will do permanent damage to yourself... you should not even consider running anything until at least 23 and I think that is even too young... it sounds to me like you have an extremely fast metabolism... you are going to have to eat more and more times throughout the day... you need to focus on your strength and get your diet correct... you have so much time to get a good build... you need to get some whey and casein as well... there are supplements that you can take that ARE NOT aas that will help you go gain size... you have to just work hard right now and trust me, especially as you get a little older, you will see results...

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
At yur weight yu could basically eat anything tu want as long as yur hitting the right amount of protein and yu should gain weight. Doesn't have to be as "clean" as bodybuilders eat

ryeman700

Awards
thanks guys, yeah i agree about staying away from the hdrol or any other prohormone for a while. Its jus super tempting because i see my friends getting huge off it really quickly.
Lately my meals have been hit or miss because im stuck eating at the food court at college which is ****ing gross 80% of the time.

My last question really quick is, How do u force yourself to eat more? like when im on a bulking diet i cant come close to eating what they want me too.

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
thanks guys, yeah i agree about staying away from the hdrol or any other prohormone for a while. Its jus super tempting because i see my friends getting huge off it really quickly.
Lately my meals have been hit or miss because im stuck eating at the food court at college which is ****ing gross 80% of the time.

My last question really quick is, How do u force yourself to eat more? like when im on a bulking diet i cant come close to eating what they want me too.
open mouth, insert food, chew, swallow

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Eat and snack constantly, don't stuff yourself at 3 meals a day. If you aren't sh*tting at least once a day you need to work on that (can't eat if there isn't room).

ManBeast

bmattstevens

bmattstevens

Awards
not that this is the best idea ever, but i'm lactos... so i can eat some greek yogurt for my snack... within 4 hours i'm sitting on the throne... making room for more food... but you have to tweak it a little so that it is right for you. greek yogurt is nasty tasting to me but as a friend just told me, get plain greek yogurt put a scoop of protien powder in it.

Point is, eat food that don't weigh you down so much if you have problems making room, lol

You should eat something every two hours... chicken breast, protein shake, yogurt, heck i've even heard a scoop of peanut butter by it self is good... There is no excuse for not eating enough... Just pre plan your meals... I know it's a pain, but it's how you gain muscle, it's just as if not more important than lift the weights... you wouldn't dream of complaining about not having any muscle if you didn't lift weights... well if you don't eat more calories than you burn off during the day, the same thing applies... It's a hassle but it's part of the process.

And FYI, if you can't eat enough to gain with out a PH, you gains will be min with one, cause you have to eat like a horse on a PH to get it's good results...

Husker89

Banned
Awards
A. YOU NEED TO MAKE YOUR OWN FOOD AND STOP MAKING BS EXCUSES YOU HAVE TIME TO COOK, I AM IN COLLEGE TOO. B.- Liquid calories protein shakes with ice cream bananas and whatever else you can think of add in there. Then when you gain more wight and are 21 and up, lets talk gear.