Member input and feedback on product ideas - AnabolicMinds.com

Member input and feedback on product ideas

1. Senior Member
    Answers

Member input and feedback on product ideas

Some things I thought would be cool to release would be perhaps a new & improved topical line of product again --

Topical 4DHEA

Topical 19nor DHEA

Topical "anti-G" androhard cream for nipples.

OR...

What about a AndroBold -- 1,4DHEA enanthate?

Topical yohimbine + other goodies (eviscerate-type product)

Your thoughts and ideas would be neat to hear?

Let em' rip

PS. we will not revert back to methylated steroids as we know it is a matter of time before they are removed from the market and we care about men's health and longevity.

-Matt

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Answers

I like all the ideas matt, do I really have to pick just one?

ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*

3. Banned
    Answers

Something with 4DHEA by itself, nothing else added in.

oh......and the andractim gyno cream clone as you listed, been wondering why nobody has jumped on that after all these years. you only see topical "fat loss" products...not specific anti-gyno.

•   

4. Pro Virili Parte
    Answers

Arent topical hormones technically illegal? I know some companies claim it as a cosmetic product to get around DSHEA but hasnt PP been making moves to get away from the shady business practices (not that I am calling other companies shady). Its just I would be surprised to see PP release another topical hormone product considering the direction PP seems to have been moving towards.

Anyway, something to compete with eviscreate would be awesome IMO! aminophylline, yohimbine, forskolin, rasberry ketones, usnic acid, caffeine, sesamin oil, a carnitine (plcar?) some capsaicinoids, evodiamine,... Oh man i think there are lots of options for a good topical burner but something with aminophylline and yohimbine would be a winner in my book
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

5. Senior Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Arent topical hormones technically illegal? I know some companies claim it as a cosmetic product to get around DSHEA but hasnt PP been making moves to get away from the shady business practices (not that I am calling other companies shady). Its just I would be surprised to see PP release another topical hormone product considering the direction PP seems to have been moving towards.

Anyway, something to compete with eviscreate would be awesome IMO! aminophylline, yohimbine, forskolin, rasberry ketones, usnic acid, caffeine, sesamin oil, a carnitine (plcar?) some capsaicinoids, evodiamine,... Oh man i think there are lots of options for a good topical burner but something with aminophylline and yohimbine would be a winner in my book
    Exactly my thoughts on the topical fat burner since I use them religiously --- DermaTherm is decent but lacks the heavy hitters ie; yohimbine, capsaisen etc....

-Matt

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Ideas for CL next product...
    By luelinks in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-26-2010, 03:41 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-13-2010, 02:40 PM
  3. First H-Drol Cycle, Looking For Feedback/Input
    By bigbeast17 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7