Dbol & Stanazol/Winstrol Cycle - First Timer

1. Registered User
    Answers

Question Dbol & Stanazol/Winstrol Cycle - First Timer

Hi all,

First i want to share my goal for this year. I simply want to get more muscle mass and become shredded, Of course every mans dream. I look to achieve this by taking Dbol & Stanazol/Winstrol. Obviously i am new to this as this is my first time.

Weight: 82kgs.
    BF% = Not sure, but wouldnt be exactly high as i do have definition and am quite skinny.

I plan on taking Winstrol by injection, but here is the questions i need to ask.

1. What is a good length of time to take Dbol? - I have read up and have come to the conclusion that i will be taking 30-40mgs per day for 4-6 weeks. Can anyone elaborate on this whether its a good idea, or i have my facts completely jumbled.

2. I plan on taking winstrol/stanazol after my dbol course to shred. Ive been told it can be quite effective for shedding fat, but after researching on here, ive read that it isnt that effective for cutting BF. Does anyone else have any suggestions as to what i can use if this is the case.

I was planning on taking winstrol for 4-5 weeks, but wanted to know if it was also liver toxic. Can anyone also suggest medication to take in order to counteract effects of dbol or winstrol? I want to do this properly & dont want to get hurt.

I am also wondering if you can maintain the size gains of Dbol after the cycle has finished.

Thanks in advance.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  210 lbs.
    Answers

you won't maintain size because you are going from a androgen that also increases estrogen to a straight DHT derived drug.30-40mgs is a good dose but I wouldn't be taking any steroids at 18 years young. your body is still in its upswing of producing test.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Answers

Read this:
    IMPORTANT!! Under 21 Read Before Posting!

and this:
    Anabolic Steroid Use in Teens and Young Adults (By Glycomann)

And if you can't gain through training/diet at your age/stats, there is no way you could make and hold solid gains on a steroid even if you were old enough to be using them. Don't screw yourself up.

ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

I can certainly gain muscle, but i was just wondering if i could perhaps do it faster with the help of Dbol. I appreciate the link manbeast, it was very informative. Would it be better to increase in size naturally and use clenbuterol when i choose to cut or something like that? From what i understand, Clenbuterol is not a steroid. So im thinking that perhaps effects wouldnt be as harsh.

I know im probably being greedy, but im just looking for help here an there. Obviously taking a steroid at my age is not a very safe option and thats fair enough. I can live with that an do it naturally. I Would just like to know if there perhaps would be an exception to taking something like clenbuterol for a cutting stage, which would be further down the track.

I appreciate the help, If i didnt recieve that link i may not have understood fully the effect of dbol in teens.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Answers

You shouldn't be using anything at yur age besides food bro.. The bet possible supp anyone can ever use is food!!
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Dongaschlonga
    I can certainly gain muscle, but i was just wondering if i could perhaps do it faster with the help of Dbol. I appreciate the link manbeast, it was very informative. Would it be better to increase in size naturally and use clenbuterol when i choose to cut or something like that? From what i understand, Clenbuterol is not a steroid. So im thinking that perhaps effects wouldnt be as harsh.

I know im probably being greedy, but im just looking for help here an there. Obviously taking a steroid at my age is not a very safe option and thats fair enough. I can live with that an do it naturally. I Would just like to know if there perhaps would be an exception to taking something like clenbuterol for a cutting stage, which would be further down the track.

I appreciate the help, If i didnt recieve that link i may not have understood fully the effect of dbol in teens.
    Yu said in yur OP that yur skinny. Why wud yu worry about cutting any time soon? Like I just said yur most powerful tool to bulk/cut will always be food first
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ManBeast View Post
    Read this:
    IMPORTANT!! Under 21 Read Before Posting!

and this:
    Anabolic Steroid Use in Teens and Young Adults (By Glycomann)

And if you can't gain through training/diet at your age/stats, there is no way you could make and hold solid gains on a steroid even if you were old enough to be using them. Don't screw yourself up.

ManBeast
    You really need to read this...and if you STILL want to run a cycle than you need to know what you are doing. Do a few more months of research and figure out wtf you are doing
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Dongaschlonga

Clen can have some harsh sides and can potentially be very bad for your heart.

Stay natural... Maybe re-examine the use of tools of this nature in 4-5 years. You run the risk of really messing your body up when it's not fully developed.
    No SERM, No Cycle, No Problem.
  9. Banned
    Answers

yeah you shouldn't be doing any cycle at that age....but with winstrol/dbol combo I found that overlapping them worked best....sort of like dbol weeks 1-5 and winny weeks 3-8 (or 10), instead of running them back to back one then the other. or run them concurrently as in dbol 1-4/5 and winny 1-8 (or however long you want to run the winny). I've done it both ways. for me? they actually work well together, but those are the two things that work best for me out of all AAS other than maybe deca. your not supposed to be doing this anyways.....so ignore this message
  10. Registered User
    Answers

hey man im 21, and i had tried an anabolic cycle about your age and realize now i didnt know alot. but i am not one of these people who will try and be your parent, but ill give you some advice. First of all do no stack, its unneccasry, youll get great results with a standalone and it is your first time so youll have no idea how your body will react. Also at your age you dont want to run a long cycle, 6 weeks tops, assuming you want to have kids someday. I would say dbol alone do not stack, unnecassary! what support supplements are you taking and whats you plan for pct? also im sure you know how to workout, but if you wouldnt mind letting me know yours, because i am naturaly really skinny but know some tips as to how to get big or can reference you to a good workout plan.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.
    Answers

this is brutal, honestly
    if you cant grow from training and food at 18, nothing will ever work, nothing, post your diet and dont lie, you obviously dont eat enough, and dont even bother with the hardgainer stuff cause its brolore
    dbol wont give you any muscle, youll puff upthen piss it out.....dbol into winny i dont get either seeing if the goal is to tighten gains, why the hell the dbol in the first place??? cutting for 4wks after a 4wk bulk looks good on paper but youll be at square 1 1wk into pct
    S K I N G REPRESENTATIVE
    PM ME IF YOU WANT TO GIVE ME FREE STUFF
  12. Registered User
    Answers

ya before you start a steroid let us know your diet, supplements and workout. We can probably give you tips to get real good gains without destroying your body.
    Here is my honest advice do not take roids, here another plan you should try

- buy some protein/weight gainer, creatine, glutamine, arginine for pre,
    -if your skinny workout Dorian Yates HIT style, dont overtrain and dont spend 2 hours in the gym everyday, and no cardio
    - something like chest/tri; back/bi; shoulders; legs; rest and rest between if you need. hit them hard to failure but then move on, no need to just burn calories and overtrain. at your age youll see great results, YOUR TEST ISAT AN ALL TIME HIGH right now anyway!
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ISU152

You really need to read this...and if you STILL want to run a cycle than you need to know what you are doing. Do a few more months of research and figure out wtf you are doing
    More like a few more years
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. My 1st Cycle: Dbol-Winstrol Dosages
    By vusrf21 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-16-2010, 05:30 PM
  2. Stanazol cycle for first timer...
    By big bad mike in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-24-2010, 08:17 PM
  3. Dbol/Test E/Winstrol cycle stack advice!!
    By spyder786 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 09-04-2009, 02:44 AM
  4. Is this Winstrol-Stanazol?
    By kennetha1a in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-28-2009, 12:52 AM
  5. Is this Winstrol-Stanazol?
    By kennetha1a in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-27-2009, 01:09 PM