halo extreame

GETMASSIVE

Awards
Hi guys ive just started its my first time. And im on halo extreame. Has anyone tried this and had good results? would like to hear from people who know a bit about this product and or if you gained and leaned up useing this product. would much appreciate it

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Halo Extreme is halodrol which numerous people have taken. It is great for recomp/cut/bulk. So it is very versatile. Search helladrol or halodrol and you will find tons of logs. Also what is your pct looking like?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Age? Training history? height? weight?

ManBeast

GETMASSIVE

Awards
Not taking anything for it as i heard itvwas real mild. 5,11 tall 104kg 21 years of age

GETMASSIVE

Awards
Oh and been training for bout a year mon to sat atm cheers guys

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Mildness is really dependent on dosage. How is your pct looking?

GETMASSIVE

Awards
Wats pct? and teo tabs a day 12 hours between. So morning n niight

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established

GETMASSIVE

Awards
I just brought milk thistle today can i start taking it today n b ok? its been two weeks ive talen it so far. And havnt notoced anything wrong

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Pct= Post Cycle therapy the product you are currently taking shuts down natural testosterone production. Without proper post cycle therapy you will have an incredibly low test score, hypogonadism and you can easily get an estrogen rebound which is where you get "man boobs". Read the link and you can easily avoid this.

Just to show you what might be in your future.
gynecomastia_01.jpg

GETMASSIVE

Awards
ok beast just read that thing, yea i understand now and yes my mate has a thing i gotta take arfter my cycle and thats pct so al good i wont get jelly tits lol ****in hell youse made me parinoid but now maye i might be more serious and read up **** before i take it!!

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
You will need a serm they are easy to find. If your buddy gives you an over the counter ptc supplement you can take that as well but modern pct needs a serm.