Powders

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
I just got some vitamin powders in the mail, and a good bro of mine went in on the order w/me. He lives in another part of the country, and i need to send him his half of the powders. What's the best way for me to store my half of the powders since i won't be using them immediately, and don't want to brew them up yet. Just wondering if you guys have any tricks you use for this. Like is there a way for me to purchase non-static ziplock type bags. This would obiously be the easiest solution but i'm not sure where to get these. Thanks a lot guys.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I just got some vitamin powders in the mail, and a good bro of mine went in on the order w/me. He lives in another part of the country, and i need to send him his half of the powders. What's the best way for me to store my half of the powders since i won't be using them immediately, and don't want to brew them up yet. Just wondering if you guys have any tricks you use for this. Like is there a way for me to purchase non-static ziplock type bags. This would obiously be the easiest solution but i'm not sure where to get these. Thanks a lot guys.
Room temp in a vial or ziplockbag and out of the light.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
cool dark place. dry is more important then anything as mosture can degrade the powder over time (Years) so I use ziplock bags and store them in a coffe can with some silcone gel packs (to abosrob water) kept in a dark place is what I use

JM2C