Gettin jacked, keeping the gains!

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
Okay so I have been trying to put a cycle together for awhile now and I think I finally have it all put together.
I will be running Epistane, Erase Pro, Clomid, AnaBeta, Ostra RX.
I won't be running this for another 2 months probably because I still have to log Maximize Intense and Ostra RX isn't even out yet....Here's what my cylce will look like.
CONSIDERING tossing in transaderm at 5 pumps/day the first 4 weeks.

(click the picture to view, may take a few seconds to load)

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
30mg is kinda on the low side of epi, but if it works for ya great! also, 4 weeks is a tad short. 5-6 weeks might be more beneficial so that you can solidify your gains better / make more gains. erase shouldn't be needed while taking epi since it doesn't aromatize, and you don't want to crush your estrogen either. i would say 1-2 erase ED in PCT, along with clomid would do nicely. and the ostarine is a great idea! seems to be quite the popular choice for a PCT supplement, careful though cause it can be suppressive, so just watch out.

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
30mg is kinda on the low side of epi, but if it works for ya great! also, 4 weeks is a tad short. 5-6 weeks might be more beneficial so that you can solidify your gains better / make more gains. erase shouldn't be needed while taking epi since it doesn't aromatize, and you don't want to crush your estrogen either. i would say 1-2 erase ED in PCT, along with clomid would do nicely. and the ostarine is a great idea! seems to be quite the popular choice for a PCT supplement, careful though cause it can be suppressive, so just watch out.
I have rather high estrogen so I want to keep it as low as possible. The reason I'm running the epi at 30 is because I only want to buy one bottle. And Ostra isn't suppressive at that low of a dose

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay so I have been trying to put a cycle together for awhile now and I think I finally have it all put together.
I will be running Epistane, Erase Pro, Clomid, AnaBeta, Ostra RX.
I won't be running this for another 2 months probably because I still have to log Maximize Intense and Ostra RX isn't even out yet....Here's what my cylce will look like.
CONSIDERING tossing in transaderm at 5 pumps/day the first 4 weeks.

(click the picture to view, may take a few seconds to load)

Solid cycle!

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
Solid cycle!
Thanks man! Getting really excited to start but it's going to be awhile :( I've also decided that I will definitely be running RS-Transaderm the first 4 weeks

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
I don't know, I've heard Epi alone will really kill your estrogen. Hence why people have joint problems on it. I'd rethink that Erase Pro while on cycle.

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
I don't know, I've heard Epi alone will really kill your estrogen. Hence why people have joint problems on it. I'd rethink that Erase Pro while on cycle.
Yeah there is about 5,000 people telling me this haha. WARBIRD is running it right now and is supposed to let me know how everything goes, we will see..

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can't see your cycle from my phone

But use Epi 45-60 mg

Run transdermal with it for sure to smoothen out your cycle

Save anabeta, erase, and osta for pct if you want maximum gain retention

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
I have epi at 30 mg a week right now just because i have never run it and im not sure how i will respond. AnaBeta, and osta are already in my pct

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Yeah that looks pretty good man, For guys like us with super high estrogen....I seriously doubt 30-40 mg per day of EPI and EOD dosing of erase (or better yet MWF dosing as I am doing) would crush our estrogen too bad. Should be just right, but we'll see I guess. the 4 weeks is kinda short though, why not go 6 weeks on epi and do like I am doing....30mg per day for 3 weeks then up to 40mg per day the last 6 weeks? I have IBE, so its 10mg increments...but if you have caps that you can dose 5mg increments maybe even 35-45 instead of 30-40. But it looks good to me other than the 4 weeks only of epi...and if you do decide to go 4 weeks might as well do 40-45 mg per day due to the shortness of the cycle.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can't see your cycle from my phone

But use Epi 45-60 mg

Run transdermal with it for sure to smoothen out your cycle

Save anabeta, erase, and osta for pct if you want maximum gain retention
^ This x2

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
anabeta and osta are already in the PCT, along with a continuation of the erase pro into PCT. You guys need to look at the attachment again. its essentially a 4 week cycle of epi and erase pro followed by a 4 week PCT also with erase pro.

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
Yeah that looks pretty good man, For guys like us with super high estrogen....I seriously doubt 30-40 mg per day of EPI and EOD dosing of erase (or better yet MWF dosing as I am doing) would crush our estrogen too bad. Should be just right, but we'll see I guess. the 4 weeks is kinda short though, why not go 6 weeks on epi and do like I am doing....30mg per day for 3 weeks then up to 40mg per day the last 6 weeks? I have IBE, so its 10mg increments...but if you have caps that you can dose 5mg increments maybe even 35-45 instead of 30-40. But it looks good to me other than the 4 weeks only of epi...and if you do decide to go 4 weeks might as well do 40-45 mg per day due to the shortness of the cycle.
The only reason I wasn't planning on going any higher than 4 weeks at 30mg is because i was being a cheap ass and didnt wanna have to buy more than one bottle. But I think I'll just suck it up and reap the benefits :D run like 30/30/40/40/50/50...or something along those lines

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I'm with you on the fact about keeping the doses medium/low since you are taking epi for the first time (me too)....but don't be a fukcin cheap ass LOL :D.....buy another bottle, that is no excuse....stuff is cheap enough, well when you can find it that is

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
Projected new cycle. (leaving erase for PCT until I see your results WARBIRD)

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've seen blood work that suggests the opposite.

Just because its based on an injectable preparation that was used for breast cancer doesnt mean its effects are the same when:

1. Its administered orally
2. Its methylated

Pretty sure a guy just posted bloods from epi on PHF not too long ago, and he had elevated E.

ISU152

ISU152

Awards

Just because its based on an injectable preparation that was used for breast cancer doesnt mean its effects are the same when:

2. Its methylated

Pretty sure a guy just posted bloods from epi on PHF not too long ago, and he had elevated E.
I would love to find that and shut everyone up lol

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Don't let these guys scare you about running the Erase Pro during and after the cycle EOD....you know your body, and if its an estrogen factory or not....I know I make too much estrogen that is for sure....and besides, if the epi + erase pro kills your estrogen too much? your body will let you know and you can then discontinue it at that point. You do need SOME estrogen to operate optimally even as a man (unfortunately :D)...you don't want to totally crush it....but some of use make more than enough estrogen and could use the extra boost of an AI no matter what we are on....

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
I completely agree. I'm just kinda up in the air about it right now. I might start running it EOD and get bloods 3 weeks in

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

2. Its methylated

I would love to find that and shut everyone up lol
http://www.mindandmuscle.net/forum/41200-5wks-epistane-blood-results

I know I make too much estrogen that is for sure....
You had bloodwork done?

You do need SOME estrogen to operate optimally even as a man (unfortunately :D)...you don't want to totally crush it....
Agree'd

yeah you could also do that.....more "scientific" than "going by feel/sides" :D
Problem is you cant really "feel" your hormone levels as you can see in the link above

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
http://www.mindandmuscle.net/forum/41200-5wks-epistane-blood-results

You had bloodwork done?

Agree'd

Problem is you cant really "feel" your hormone levels as you can see in the link above
not lately, but I have in the past. unfortunately it was always at times when estrogen would be highest (example would be once when I was forced to stop a cycle with no PCT and had blood work done many times in the hospital...but everything will be out of whack at that time). I can just tell with my body and how it will be "soft" if I don't do something about it, had pubertal gyno and it flares up any time I take something that causes gyno flares, by just looking at where the fat is on my body, etc etc....I just know.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The guy does not have elevated e... Just within range

I think he says his e has been higher before cycling

It doesn't make any sense for me to take an AI with a 5a reduced steroid which will put you in a more androgenic state than natural androgens can

Unexpected hormone fluctuations are always a possibility. But e fluctuating too high on a 5a reduced is going to be extremely unlikely. Take the AI if it helps you sleep at night, but I would limit its use until pct.

I'd be interested to see if epistane has any effects on shbg

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
The guy does not have elevated e... Just within range

I think he says his e has been higher before cycling

It doesn't make any sense for me to take an AI with a 5a reduced steroid which will put you in a more androgenic state than natural androgens can

Unexpected hormone fluctuations are always a possibility. But e fluctuating too high on a 5a reduced is going to be extremely unlikely. Take the AI if it helps you sleep at night, but I would limit its use until pct.

I'd be interested to see if epistane has any effects on shbg
he had mentioned he had high estrogen in the original post on this thread and on other threads (if we are talking about the OP). Not sure how well he knows his body at this time or his experience....not sure if he THINKS he has high estrogen or if he KNOWS he has high estrogen....