Extending a Cycle

Roniboney

Awards
So I'm 3 weeks done from a 5 week epi cycle.I have enough EPI to extend that to 6 weeks but more importantly I have enough Nolva,Erase,HC Generate,ACetyl CO-Enzyme,Vitamin C,cycle support to PCT properly for another week of the cycle

Here was my 5 week planned cycle

30/40/40/40/40

On cycle: Cycle Support AI

PCT:

erase 0/0/3/2/2/1

Nolva 20/20/10/10

HCGenerate 5 caps a day 0/0/5/5/5/5

NAC 1000mg Every day

Vitamin C 1000mg x4 a day AM,PRE-wo,POST-wo,PRE-BED

cycle support.When I run out I'll begin using saw palemtto and milk thistle that I have on hand

My PCT set-up would be nearly the same if I added a 6th week bar the Erase which I would run at 0/0/3/2/2/2/1.

Thoughts?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I see nothing wrong with going another week. Go for it bro.

Cheif

Awards
So I'm 3 weeks done from a 5 week epi cycle.I have enough EPI to extend that to 6 weeks but more importantly I have enough Nolva,Erase,HC Generate,ACetyl CO-Enzyme,Vitamin C,cycle support to PCT properly for another week of the cycle

Here was my 5 week planned cycle

30/40/40/40/40

On cycle: Cycle Support AI

PCT:

erase 0/0/3/2/2/1

Nolva 20/20/10/10

HCGenerate 5 caps a day 0/0/5/5/5/5

NAC 1000mg Every day

Vitamin C 1000mg x4 a day AM,PRE-wo,POST-wo,PRE-BED

cycle support.When I run out I'll begin using saw palemtto and milk thistle that I have on hand

My PCT set-up would be nearly the same if I added a 6th week bar the Erase which I would run at 0/0/3/2/2/2/1.

Thoughts?
Looks great to me man.

Roniboney

Awards
Thanks dude.Ye I overbought the products just to be sure I didn't run out.

I was just concerned that the more experienced guys would tell me that it was a bad idea.

This is great news.I'm up 14lbs in 3 weeks(less fat but some water) and I cannot wait to see how much I'll have gained in 3 weeks

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Really good gains bro. I don't understand how some ppl don't like epi and they think its weak, maybe they just don't respond well. I respond crazy to it and u can't beat the leaning out aspect from it especially when cutting.

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
Looks really good.
I'm currently in week 5 of my cycle and been quite pleased.
Diet hasn't been as clean as I would have liked but weight is still up and def leaning out.
40mg seems to be the sweet spot. Upped to 50 about a week ago and the sides have started to really beat me up so dropping back to 40.

Roniboney

Awards
Looks really good.
I'm currently in week 5 of my cycle and been quite pleased.
Diet hasn't been as clean as I would have liked but weight is still up and def leaning out.
40mg seems to be the sweet spot. Upped to 50 about a week ago and the sides have started to really beat me up so dropping back to 40.
I don't think your diet needs to always be 100% clean.If your pre-cycle lipids are good then I see no reason not to have the odd burger and fries once or twice a week.This is coming from a nutrition and dietetics major.I think I'm going to just stay at 40mg.I like how I'm responding atm at 40mg.

Apart from hurting my knee last week I feel the results are crazy.Won't be able to squat for another week but apart from that gains are so solid I cannot comprehend why people think that it is a beginner compound.I've seen logs from people who gain 15lbs on superdrol in 4 weeks but 14lbs in 3 weeks on EPI I know is insane.Some joint issues I will say,next cycle I will pick up some Cissus.

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
That's awesome !
I'm also a health major leaning towards an r.d. I actually really need my cheats because otherwise I feel like pure dog crap. Friday was a terrible cheat day but my overall gym intensity was through the roof.
Did lifting and cardio for 90 minutes and then Mma training for an hour and still had crazy gas in the tank.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I don't think your diet needs to always be 100% clean.If your pre-cycle lipids are good then I see no reason not to have the odd burger and fries once or twice a week.This is coming from a nutrition and dietetics major.I think I'm going to just stay at 40mg.I like how I'm responding atm at 40mg.

Apart from hurting my knee last week I feel the results are crazy.Won't be able to squat for another week but apart from that gains are so solid I cannot comprehend why people think that it is a beginner compound.I've seen logs from people who gain 15lbs on superdrol in 4 weeks but 14lbs in 3 weeks on EPI I know is insane.Some joint issues I will say,next cycle I will pick up some Cissus.
Haha what?!? I'm a dietetics and nutrition major too y'all! I love having all this knowledge about nutrition, u can take your diet to the next level most def.

Roniboney

Awards
Haha what?!? I'm a dietetics and nutrition major too y'all! I love having all this knowledge about nutrition, u can take your diet to the next level most def.
srsly?Right on man.Gotta love the chemistry,the biology, the nitty gritty of food.

I love being in the lab,studying the food industry,microbiology ect....Good stuff.The world will need us guys I'm telling you.I'll represent Europe for AnabolicMinds Nutrtition,Dietetics and Biochem students :)

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
srsly?Right on man.Gotta love the chemistry,the biology, the nitty gritty of food.

I love being in the lab,studying the food industry,microbiology ect....Good stuff.The world will need us guys I'm telling you.I'll represent Europe for AnabolicMinds Nutrtition,Dietetics and Biochem students :)
We r heavily needed in this world, obesity is an epidemic and things r only getting worse. We have to band together in order to help ppl create better, healthier lifes for themselves. A lot of these diseases can b prevented with proper nutrition, I wish ppl only knew.

Roniboney

Awards
We r heavily needed in this world, obesity is an epidemic and things r only getting worse. We have to band together in order to help ppl create better, healthier lifes for themselves. A lot of these diseases can b prevented with proper nutrition, I wish ppl only knew.
we study in the psychology portion of our course that the average person knows how to eat properly the just lack willpower and drive.Or a spark to begin a change in their habits.We can easily correlate our beginning to eating well to exercise and the love we have for results.The average person lacks desires and motivation. I love the psychology part of the course.I love critical intelligent thinking.Really puts a different spin on obesity.

Roniboney

Awards
I think we also need to tell ourselves that we in ways are in the same boat as some of these people. We pin,we pop PH's which despite our heavily healthy lifestyles put us in risky conditions.Humility is our greatest challenge when confronted with a 400lb 5'4 whale who thinks she just needs to eat salads and go for a walk once a week

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
I guess I can jump in and let you guys know I am a certified nutritionist as well... I've been studying nutrition for 10 years... They need more of us out there for sure!! F'ng love nutrition...

ANYWAY...

in regards to your question, you are definitely okay to run it for 6 weeks... you should see some great benefits! I just prefer torem over nolva or clomid but you are good to go...

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I think we also need to tell ourselves that we in ways are in the same boat as some of these people. We pin,we pop PH's which despite our heavily healthy lifestyles put us in risky conditions.Humility is our greatest challenge when confronted with a 400lb 5'4 whale who thinks she just needs to eat salads and go for a walk once a week
I couldn't agree more. U r right it is a lack of willpower and motivation. Many ppl try to dispute this and say genetics plays more of a role in weight management but I could never and will never agree with that. I know too many success stories, including myself, of how your diet can get u as lean as u want to b.