4 weeks into AndroHard at 6caps/day... Gyno is only getting worse

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
before i get attacked lol, im sure its not the AH thats making the gyno worse. the worsening of the gyno is surely the result of attempting to taper off the letro i have been running.

i had been running letro to attempt to shrink and minimize the gyno (which in my case is medium sized lumps and nip puffyness). the letro had been working pretty well. it took awhile but the lumps shrank considerably and the puffyness was minimal.

started the AH at 6 caps/day and about a week into it i began to slowly taper the letro down. once i began to reduce letro dosing, puffyness, lump size, and sensitivity began to return.

im not sure what to do now... i thought the AH would counter act the effects of coing off the letro but its not.

should i increase the AH dosage and continue to attempt tapering down the letro?

i still have another full bottle of AH and may need to get more. any help is appreciated. thanks in advance.

SPS

Awards
  • Established
I'm not an expert on letro but I believe most say you should take nolva 20/10 for two weeks after the letro to prevent rebound cause the letro totally wipes out your estrogen

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
I'm not an expert on letro but I believe most say you should take nolva 20/10 for two weeks after the letro to prevent rebound cause the letro totally wipes out your estrogen
^^yep Letro causes rebound gyno. Get yurs elf some nolvadex

Mafesto31

Awards
I started having prolactin sides week 7 of AHV3. Started taking cabergolean(otc supp) with it and the sides somewhat subsided. Not sure why this happened, I definitely felt like estrogen was low(dry joints etc). I think prolactin and estrogen don't always go hand in hand. Maybe that's what your experiencing.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
i have tomox and i have caber. i dont think its prolactin thats causing the issue since i dont have any lactating issues. im sure its estrogen-related because as i bring the letro dosage down, the lump begins to regain in size, which is estrogen mediated.

i could try using some tomox as i ween myself off the letro. i think i may also up the AH to 8 caps/day.

any other thoughts or comments?

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
bump.... not even a rep in yet?

hagels316

Awards
"Research with injectable DHT Enanthate has showed the highest gyno reversal success rate of any form of treatment. (13) Within 4 months all subjects had 67-78% reversal of gyno, and up to 90% reversal after 8 months of treatment." From the PP website. If AHv3 is supposed to convert to about 200mg/week of injectable DHT, you should be seeing some type of change (133/mg a week is minimum for gyno reversal). Now either the "research" results are incorrect, or AHv3 should not be compared to injectable DHT simply b/c it is not doing what it is advertised to do.

SPS

Awards
  • Established
bump.... not even a rep in yet?
If you google it there are plenty of people who have used letro to reduce their gyno, from what I briefly looked at none used AH when coming off. I don't know what you would want a rep to do if its not working its not working. If I were you I would stop the AH, get back on the letro and start over, good luck man

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If I ran letro and planned on coming off after some minor success --- I would probably start tapering and introduce exemestane at 25 mgs a day. I would keep lowering the letro bit by bit , and keep the exemestane going.

I would run it 2-4 weeks past complete cessation from letro --- then if that did the trick in "stabilizing" hormone levels to a controllable level with no irritation. THEN I would consider running AHv3 to see if you can minimize the gyno even more.

-Matt

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
If you google it there are plenty of people who have used letro to reduce their gyno, from what I briefly looked at none used AH when coming off. I don't know what you would want a rep to do if its not working its not working. If I were you I would stop the AH, get back on the letro and start over, good luck man
yeah i have seen the success with letro for gyno reversal. yes, using AH while coming off letro is somewhat of a novel idea as i have not seen it done like this before. using the AH while coming off the letro is mainly to ensure the prevention of estrogen rebound exacerbating the small lingering amount of gyno... and if the AH happens to further reduce what remains of the gyno past what the letro had done, then thats just extra benefit. i was requesting advise form PP reps since i have not been able to successfully taper off the letro despite being on AH, which should theoretically inhibit worsening of the gyno and could likely produce some reversal. since this was not happening, i was seeking the reps wisdom and advise. getting back on the letro and starting over will put me right back to where i am now. it will minimize the gyno, but only as long as i am on the letro. exacerbation of the gyno will occur as soon as i begin to taper down the dosage. i have been on the letro for some time now and it is not nice to my lipids or enjoyable to be on. in addition, i want to avoid the possibility of longer term side effects caused by extensive periods of being on letro... so i would like to get off it as soon as possible.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If I ran letro and planned on coming off after some minor success --- I would probably start tapering and introduce exemestane at 25 mgs a day. I would keep lowering the letro bit by bit , and keep the exemestane going.

I would run it 2-4 weeks past complete cessation from letro --- then if that did the trick in "stabilizing" hormone levels to a controllable level with no irritation. THEN I would consider running AHv3 to see if you can minimize the gyno even more.

-Matt
Are you suggesting running the exemestane with AH?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I gathered he meant to run AHv3 only after the Stane was stopped and hormones had a chance to balance out. or at least stabilize at some point.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Letro always gave me temporary relief.... Never permanent no matter how I used it and what I used with it.

The only thing that ever did some permanent shrinking was a long testosterone cycle (16 weeks) coupled with aggressive AI use. Probably worked from all the DHT.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Letro always gave me temporary relief.... Never permanent no matter how I used it and what I used with it.

The only thing that ever did some permanent shrinking was a long testosterone cycle (16 weeks) coupled with aggressive AI use. Probably worked from all the DHT.
^^^I agree with this, I would bump the dose of AH and keep running it for another 10+ weeks. It takes a longer commitment for gyno treatment, typically 16 weeks with AH from what I have seen.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Not exactly. I suggested to add in exemestane as the letro is being tapered. exem at 25mgs a day. I never had rebound from this as its a suicide AI + the lipids do not go into the gutter as bad as letro.

Run the exemestane 4 weeks past the letro discontinuation THEN consider a lengthy AndroHard run to finish the job.

-Matt