Whats your all around favorite Methyl

• Total voters
supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
M4OHN at 30-40mg (never tried higher)

Consistent strength gains, hardness, vascularity, intensity/focus/being in "the zone". Minimal sides, maybe contributes to acne some. And the best part about it is that I can take it without feeling like I'm slowly killing myself.

Without that last point it would be M1T, hands down. :box:

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
M1T thus far, going to try M1,4add soon

Supersoldier - how many cycles have you run this year? I always see you up to something and spreading knowledge and new found wisdom throughout the board.

TheManGuy

Awards
  • Established
So far it's m1,4add. Feel good on, consistent gains and minimal sides.

Gonna try m-dien and m5 next. Then 4ohn

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
M1T thus far, going to try M1,4add soon

Supersoldier - how many cycles have you run this year? I always see you up to something and spreading knowledge and new found wisdom throughout the board.
Just 1. :lol:

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
M1,4 is a VERY close 2nd. It's got everything M4OHN has but a decent amount of bloat. On the plus side it's very cheap. How bout a tie? M4OHN for summer, and M1,4 for winter. :hammer:

boby-at

Awards
up to now its the m1t, however i like the MD too - its a cutting monster:)

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
M1T for me. I experience very little sides from it, and good gains.

I did M4OHN at 35-40 ed and saw some so-so gains. I never got the "wonderful" feeling while using it. Muscle hardness was good, strength stayed the same, body comp change was noticeable. but the acne on my torso and right arm was horrible.

I've done two cycles with M5aa and found it to be a good compliment at the end of a cycle to maintain strength and harden up.

I'm trying a cycle of M1,4add right now so I'm unable to comment on it.

Never tried, and probably never will try MD or M4ad. I'll be on to better things in 2005. ;)

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
Hey SS, what the hell are you doing up at this hour? And two other people while I typed this post ... it's 5am EST -- Anyhow, I agree that M4OHN is a great product, and I'm trying m1,4add (100mg) now, so I'll be able to compare soon. Already some oiliness of the skin, water retention.

My opinion right now is: M4OHN > M4OHT > M5AA > M1,4ADD > 5mg M1T > MD > M4AD
-M5AA is a fine product, great for increasing focus and therefore strength, also its hardening effects are welcome.
-M14ADD, my placing is based on other peoples' reports. For strictly bulking, I'll stick primarily to the meat and potatos: 1-test + 4-AD.
-M1T has the big advantage of concerning gains, but I don't think it is necessary to tempt fate with this ill-pill.
-MD works well in conjunction with M4OHN, but I am not sold on it solo.
-M4AD ... sucks.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
Night shift brotha. I'm on here all night clicking Refresh for 5 days out of the week. :drunk:

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
I choose M5AA, just cause I don't think I'm ever going to do a cycle without it now. I feel like a god on it and it cuts you up and kills estrogen. It kills the sides of most other substances and makes just about any prohormone cycle a better cycle. Plus from what I've seen it doesn't mess with your liver and can stack with another methyl without problems.

These are the only Methyls I've tried tho:

M1T
MD
M5AA

Gonna try M1,4AD in November.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My favorite methylated compound is Anadrol.lol

Dutchman

Dutchman

Awards
  • Established
OK you youngsters, since there are other guys here over the dreaded 30 YO line, I'll speak up for their benefit. M4ohn is my choice hands down. It gave/gives me (again) hardness,vascularity, steady (but not sensational like M1T/4AD/1T) increased strength and leaves me feeling kinda "full". Can't explain why, but it also increases my libido. Most of all, I find it really important (of increasing importance with increasing age) that it doesn't convert to DHT and leaves my prostate safe and sound. Buying it in powder form from Custom is a nicely priced benefit as well.

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Dutchman, are you REALLY 62 years old?:think:

dd

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
ditto SS with 40mg M4OHN. M5AA didn't groove me too much, and M1T kicks ass, but kicks my ass. Waiting to try MDien and M1,4ADD in the future. Probably will avoid M4AD.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I like M1T but still need to try the others. I'm getting ready for M4ohn and 1,4add then maybe mdien and ? sometime I'm curious about a m1,4ad cycle but I want to make sure pct is plenty long between these. I'd like to hear more about the m4oht also?

weeenisss

Board Supporter
Awards
i voted m14ad but m4ohn is a close second, reason being i dont have a problem shedding fat, so a good bulker does better for me, although im taking both in a stack right now and love it! 26 days i and up 15 lbs, i havent noticed any sides other than a few zits( i could count them on one hand) each time i bumped up the dose of m14, but they went away after a few days and didnt come back. if it was an option my vote would be both together.

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
Elaborate some on M4OHT if you don't mind. :cheers:
M4OHT I find to be quite similar to M4OHN. Great recovery, increased energy, muscles swell up quickly on 50mg :), and all this while cutting. It preserves muscle, or even helps to build some, gives you the 'ON' feeling, and it is very mild on the old internal organs, including the HPTA. What more could you ask for? I don't think it is better than m4ohn, it's a close call, but it is sure fun to have around until its gone.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
M4OHT I find to be quite similar to M4OHN. Great recovery, increased energy, muscles swell up quickly on 50mg :), and all this while cutting. It preserves muscle, or even helps to build some, gives you the 'ON' feeling, and it is very mild on the old internal organs, including the HPTA. What more could you ask for? I don't think it is better than m4ohn, it's a close call, but it is sure fun to have around until its gone.
Must find some... :run: It will be mine. Oh yes! It will be mine. :drunk:

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
It no longer exists, unless you are SS... ;)

darius

Oh well, if its gone, its gone.

Dammit I want some Superbol!
I am growing anxiously impatient waiting on this stuff. I know it's not really Sledge's fault.. but rather, the chem houses that can't follow instructions or something.. ahhh.. please have some superbol out soon..

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
still waiting for sldge to come out with my favorite methyl.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
I never quite understood why m4oht isn't being made anymore. Was this because it's a lot like m4ohn except it doesn't work as well, so what's the point?

Dutch, I felt like m4ohn has increased my libido as well.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not exactly DD.LOL I actually turn 63 in two weeks! Doesn't stop me from loving my iron. I'll see if I can attach a photo froma year ago. I have put on some serious muscle since then.
Dutchman ...nice traps,looking Good @ 60 something.-seriously

LOL at this pic im lol over here...YOU GO BIG PIMP them ladies are drooling all over you

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
M1T
M1,4
M5AA
M4OHN (really didn't do much for me)

hethcliff

Awards
  • Established
m1t. haven't tried any others but am going to use m5aa in an upcoming cycle, looking forward to it.

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
Who are the two people who choose M4AD? I've never heard positive feedback about it and I want to know why you liked it.

JerseyDevil

Awards
My favorite methyl is dianabol :). More effective, or at least as effective as M1t, and without the harsh sides and heavy lethargy. It does cause bloat, but that can be kept under control by running .25mg of a-dex ed.

bionicBC

Banned
Awards
40mgs dbol a day, .25 ari to keep the bloat away...

dingobite

Awards
M Dien for me its slow reacting and i have alot of time on my hands.

Id rather get some real gear than try anymore M1t type of phs again they do nothing for me but add water and build up my endurance.
Just pulled 9lbs of water off me from M1t just from 10mgs for 6 days of use, plus with my 6 weeks of MD/ 1 week of M1t i still put a inch on teh arms in 3 months legs are bigger also.

Bloodwork almost was even hurt by M1t a week after i stopped still pulled gains after it also on MD.

captainbicept

Awards
my favorite methyl is winstrol. it is by far the most effective oral out there for cutting and attaining a dryer look, IMO.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
I voted m4ohn because it worked really good for me at moderate dose and with no sides.

I will try it or m4oht stacked with 1,4ad diol and then m4ohn again stacked with something else....
Sure M1T and M1,4AD are more powerful but i'm not going to take the risks.

sonicbum

Awards
I voted m4ohn because it worked really good for me at moderate dose and with no sides.

I will try it or m4oht stacked with 1,4ad diol and then m4ohn again stacked with something else....
Sure M1T and M1,4AD are more powerful but i'm not going to take the risks.
what risks?? who doesnt want bitch tits?? what other risks concern you??

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
what risks?? who doesnt want bitch tits?? what other risks concern you??
well, m1t you know is hard on everything.
m1,4ad bloats a lot and i still have to see any bloodwork to see how hard it is on the liver.
I'm considering it as a 2 weeks kickstart btw.