Am I right ?

power_house

Awards
Hi Guys I have been trawling this site for months trying to learn and improve my knowledge.

Unfortunately I have done some cycles over the years with poor info and advice (my fault) consequently I have done virtually no PCT following 3 test cycles along with some winny.

Luckily I dont feel too bad, Im 30 now and im going to do a new cycle with my eyes open to everything ! PCT top of the list !

This is what I think im going to do starting in about 8 weeks time as prior to this I have work committments

My diet and training is good as well which I know is key.

Im going to stick with a simple test e cycle with probably 1 more compound. As yet im undecided but thinking over adding either masteron to it or an oral like anavar.

My goal isnt mass but I want good strength gains for the sport I play without gaining too much weight.

I ran Aurbian Test E from iran before which gave me good results. Hopefully my source will come up with the goods !

I plan to do 500mg test e for 14 weeks

would you add masteron or var and at what dose and when ? ie for the full 14 weeks or say from 4 weeks in etc ? As I am using test E would you recommend something in the esrly part of the cycle while waiting for the test e to kick in ?

OK THE MOST IMPORTANT BIT - PCT !!!

Im going to run nolva and clomid together starting 14 days after last shot is that correct ? What about HCG ?

I should of mentioned I plan to run proviron as well whilst on cycle

Finally was think of some erase to run post PCT along with DAA ?

How does this sound folks ?

I have got plenty of time to alter and change things so want to get things right so your help would be great

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I'd strongly consider the HCG at 250iu 2x a week up until about 5 days before you start PCT.
Erase is good for PCT as unlike Proviron, it is not a hormone.
DAA is good for PCT as well.

The problem with masteron is that it needs to be pinned EoD where Enan is 2x a week. If you don't mind breaking it all down into EoD injects, then the masteron shouldn't be an issue.

ManBeast

power_house

Awards
Yea ok I'm hearing u regarding the HCG and to be honest I was strongly considering it as well.

Would u swop the Masteron for an oral then like anavar ? I don't mind the jabbing to be honest ! Hey u gotta make some sacrifices !!!

Iv always found I react well on the proviron when running test. U say erase is better but I was considering running erase after my pct of nolva and clomid and the proviron during cycle ! Is this not a good idea ?

Am I right in saying that running the proviron means I wouldn't need something like Adex whilst on cycle ?

Cheers man beast really appreciate the time and help !

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I'd use proviron untl you start PCT and then swap to erase in a protocal similar to the one in the PCT thread in my sig. If you don't mind the pinning, I'd run the masteron.

ManBeast

power_house

Awards
So to clarify my cycle would be

Test E weeks 1-12/14 500mg a week
Masteron or anavar for same duration
Proviron at 100mg a day for duration
HCG 250 iu twice a week on cycle

Pct would be usual clomid and nolva

Post pct erase and daa !

Howz that sound ?

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'd keep a close eye on your hair as well when using proviron

I loved it, but it was the only compound that made me shed up to date

power_house

Awards
Yea sorry maybe I should have explained better that I was only planning the proviron whilst on cycle not as part of PCT !

The proviron means I can get away without running Adex doesn't it ?

Would u start the erase and daa at the same time as the nolva and clomid ?

power_house

Awards
To be honest I'm struggling on the hair front already and I kind of get the feeling it's inevitable so not overly concerned but thanks for the advice. Iv got minoxidil anyways so will keep treating with that to try and slow things down

Cheers

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I like running the PCT AI in a taper down started week 2 or 3 and ran a week or two past the serm.

ManBeast

power_house

Awards
Ok thanks I can see your thought process behind doing it like that !

So generally speaking do u think that cycle would give me decent gains or in your opinion could it be made better with some tweaking or alternative compounds ?

I'm pretty set on the test e primarily due to the fact that iv managed to source some aurubian test e from iran. Iv used it before and had great results so after being off cycle for such a long time I thought I'd stick to something tried and tested !

I'm open to suggestions though in relation to what to run with it ! I don't want a big mass gain though as I play sport semi professionally and would struggle to compete at a significantly heavier weight. This course will be run in my off season though !

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Depends on your goals.

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
i'll have some similar questions for manbeast of my own soon. test e and eq for me. beast knows his schit. good luck dude.

power_house

Awards
Goals are primarily strength and obviously I'd expect some size with that. Like everyone I'd like to drop some bf as well but I appreciate diet will dictate that mainly.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Test and masteron will handle that just fine I think.

ManBeast