question about m1t lethargy

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.38%

question about m1t lethargy

im bout to start my first cycle and had some questions concerning the lethargy...are you tired throughtout the day or only when tryin to get up? do you even stay lethargic while working out? any secrets to battle the lethargy?

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.01%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

It varies from person to person, but in general you are tired throughout the day atleast I was. It is combated with the addition of 4-ad. There have been a ton of posts concerning this subject do a search under m1t* and you will find plenty of information. Make sure to add the * because the search function only works with four letters.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.38%

so were u even tired in the gym? i absolutely loathe working out when im tired....will a caffeine drink while working out help?
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.1%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Do some research. Hell, there are hundreds of threads on M1T and lethargy/sides. there are much worse sides then simple lethargy. Also, of course caffeine will help. Use your freakin head.

For a more speculative question: Does anyone feel that the inclusion of fats seems to help with M1T sides? Eating eggs in the morning always makes me subjectively feel better, and olive oil/coconut oil seem to do the same. Also, I was never that lethargic throughout a CKD with M1T. Coincidence or something else? I know it fcks with your cholesterol levels, and while food cholesterol does not necessarily mean blood c levels, is there some connection?
  5. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.22%

Quote Originally Posted by Scottyo
    For a more speculative question: Does anyone feel that the inclusion of fats seems to help with M1T sides? Eating eggs in the morning always makes me subjectively feel better, and olive oil/coconut oil seem to do the same. Also, I was never that lethargic throughout a CKD with M1T. Coincidence or something else? I know it fcks with your cholesterol levels, and while food cholesterol does not necessarily mean blood c levels, is there some connection?

Yes! I noticed this too. I started eating eggs every morning pre-workout, and I noticed it helped some. But then I decided to bump up calories a bit and started taking a tablespoon of MCT oil before each workout and I noticed a huge difference. I felt more in-tuned to the workout and was able to sustain a high intensity much longer.
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.01%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

For a more speculative question: Does anyone feel that the inclusion of fats seems to help with M1T sides? Eating eggs in the morning always makes me subjectively feel better, and olive oil/coconut oil seem to do the same. Also, I was never that lethargic throughout a CKD with M1T. Coincidence or something else? I know it fcks with your cholesterol levels, and while food cholesterol does not necessarily mean blood c levels, is there some connection?[/QUOTE]

Interesting, I hope someone can chime in here.
  7. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.66%

Quote Originally Posted by Scottyo
    I found that reducing food volume consumed helped mainly by smoothing out the digestive process. Reduced bloating pressure on internal organs/muscles etc. I got quite a few overall bodyache/cramps/systemic problems from M1T. All managable/moderate. One of the ways I reduced volume was by including more fat part of the time and less fiber/cho. So indirectly, yep it helped me.

A lot of the satisfaction from including fats like you mention may be coming from the mouth feel and added flavor. I feel great after eating loads of fat too, but it doesn't work as a good appetite suppressant for me (since it doesn't keep insulin high/stable).

For many people the appetite suppression is really strong and adding fat could acutely counteract that very nicely, especially stuff like eggs and coconut butter/milk.

I'd like to hear from more folks on this as well.

Similar Forum Threads

1. question about m1t/4ad cycle
    By pdigs in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-18-2008, 09:55 PM
  2. great site question about m1t
    By 1ad man in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-10-2006, 07:17 AM
  3. Quick question about m1t/4-ad cycle
    By Flip in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 5