is BA needed for a PEG oral solution?
- 09-16-2004, 04:41 PM
- 09-16-2004, 04:46 PM
- 09-16-2004, 05:04 PM
i wonder if im doing something wrong. i have 6g of M5AA in 300ml of PEG-400 (20mg/ml). the stuff looks like milk with the consistency of maple syrup. i have water bathed it ateast 5 times now and even ran it though a hand-held blender.
i have never seen a pic of an oral solution done at home, so i dont know what it should look like...to me it just looks too thick. should i dilute it some more?
09-16-2004, 05:20 PM
Just curious whats your idea of a hot water bath?Originally Posted by t_dot_porkchop
09-16-2004, 05:34 PM
i take a bath with it...j/k
i have an aluminum coffee pot that has water on the stove heating up. i take the top off the M5AA bottle and submerge it until the solution is just under the water level. then i turn up heat on the stove top and let it simmer. i pull it out every 10 minutes for a shake, then i replace it in the pot. i do this for like 30-40 minutes.
is this wrong? should i bake?
09-16-2004, 07:40 PM
You have a suspension not a solution, I would just shake vigerously before each use. As long as there is no percipitate collecting at the bottom you should be fine.
Similar Forum Threads
- By big horse in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 3Last Post: 01-16-2014, 05:46 PM
- By raidermike in forum 35 and OlderReplies: 6Last Post: 06-07-2012, 08:58 PM
- By AMannkid1210 in forum SupplementsReplies: 16Last Post: 09-24-2008, 09:27 AM
- By PastorofMuppets in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-19-2005, 01:38 PM
- By FullyBuilt in forum AnabolicsReplies: 15Last Post: 12-01-2004, 11:52 PM