Confused

bandit_193

Awards
I'm not sure if this is a PH question or a nutrition question, however, I started a T1-Pro (2 squirts 2/day) and m40hn (16mg in 2 doses daily) about 7 days ago and I've lost 3lbs.

I've said before I'm 5'10" was 188lbs and 16-17% BF.

In short I'm eating 275 grams complex carbs (rolled oats, brown rice, yams no simple sugars at all) 275 grams of protein and 60-70 grams of fat through meat/dairy Keeping track on fitday bouncing between 2800-3200 calories.

Doing 4-day split and 30 minutes empty stomach morning cardio.

I'm completely confused why I'm losing weight, 3 weeks ago I was eating 1800 calories and couldn't lose a thing. Got fed-up with not losing weight totally cleaned up my diet but cranked up the calories.

Lakevillethor

Awards
I'm not sure if this is a PH question or a nutrition question, however, I started a T1-Pro (2 squirts 2/day) and m40hn (16mg in 2 doses daily) about 7 days ago and I've lost 3lbs.

I've said before I'm 5'10" was 188lbs and 16-17% BF.

In short I'm eating 275 grams complex carbs (rolled oats, brown rice, yams no simple sugars at all) 275 grams of protein and 60-70 grams of fat through meat/dairy Keeping track on fitday bouncing between 2800-3200 calories.

Doing 4-day split and 30 minutes empty stomach morning cardio.

I'm completely confused why I'm losing weight, 3 weeks ago I was eating 1800 calories and couldn't lose a thing. Got fed-up with not losing weight totally cleaned up my diet but cranked up the calories.

3 pounds is nothing to sweat, bro. Could be water. Additionally, you may have sped up yoru metabolism (I doubt by the much in that short of time though). Ad flaxseed oil into nightime shake.