Test, dbol and anadrol cycle

itsgroll

Awards
Finished a 12 wk cycle of test 4 months ago, was pleased with results but want to run another, this time a kick start with anadrol followed by dbol. Any thoughts on this:

Wk: 1-12 test 500
Wk: 1-4 anadrol
Wk: 5-8 dbol
Wk:9-12 wini
Wk:1-12 exemestane

I have everything on hand and ready to start Monday.

I pinned every Monday an Thursday last cycle . Each at 250. The local guy tells me to do once a week at 500. What's your thoughts on that?

This is my first time using dbol, anadrol and winni, what should the dosage be per day?

Thanks

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, way too many pills.

Do a 4-week kicker at the beginning of A-bombs of Dbol; one or the other, not both. If you really want, you could keep the winny on the back end.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And pin as you did before; 2x a week split in half. That'll keep levels the most even.

I'm assuming since you've cycled before that you have a solid PCT, too (and that you know your body needs an AI from your previous test cycle)?

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
And yeah once a week...make your life easier. Nobody wants to stick themselves more than necessary. Unless you have too with sust or prop. But those two are for the birds anyways

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
2x is reccomended irregardless of longer esters, it will lead to a more stable hormonal level. And yes, way too many methylated orals for way too long IMHO. What does your PCT look like?

ManBeast

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
2x is reccomended irregardless of longer esters, it will lead to a more stable hormonal level. And yes, way too many methylated orals for way too long IMHO. What does your PCT look like?

ManBeast
I disagree ...2cc of oil? 500mg? long ester ? i'm slamming both cc's at once and getting it over with for the week. 3-4 cc's? ok I'll split it 2/2 or 1.5/1.5.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Your call amigo :) I'm pretty sure the release stabilizes a bit better witht the 2x injects, but nothing crazy different like the difference with sust 1x vs 2x a week.

ManBeast

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Your call amigo :) I'm pretty sure the release stabilizes a bit better witht the 2x injects, but nothing crazy different like the difference with sust 1x vs 2x a week.

ManBeast
I've done this in the past with 200mg per cc x2cc or 250mg per cc x2cc of enanthate and it worked really well for me. I've also done sust MWF, and know many people who tried to get away with twice a week with sust (not advisable). It all boils down to preference, do you mind injecting twice per week vs once? and certainly the most advantageous method is twice per week....no doubt. but I don't think once per week vs twice per week makes that much of a difference. but hey, for those who don't mind 2 injections per week? by all means, knock yourself out. Mine is just a suggestion that makes it one inject per week for those that are not fond of injections :D

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Agreed, and holy sh*t I'm sig-worthy? DAMN!

LoL :D

ManBeast

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Agreed, and holy sh*t I'm sig-worthy? DAMN!

LoL :D

ManBeast
You've been immortalized ! LMFAO....when somebody gets pissed, and posts their usual advice....but in an angry sort of manner while swearing? and it makes me literally LMAO??? well its gotta go in the sig. I've been searching for something really funny for weeks now, had a few maybes but this was too funny to pass up. I saw it coming though....since you even went into supp forum yesterday and told somebody off about PCT LOL!! I saw a big blowup coming for days! :D

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
LoL, I duno what drives me to do this, I think its mostly I'm tired of these wonderful compounds getting banned cuz of stupid f*cks whose better parts ran down their momma's leg...

ManBeast

itsgroll

Awards
And pin as you did before; 2x a week split in half. That'll keep levels the most even.

I'm assuming since you've cycled before that you have a solid PCT, too (and that you know your body needs an AI from your previous test cycle)?
Thanks everyone. Fast reply, I've used clomid and nova in past cycles. I was planning on a 4wk pct with Tamoxifen. Haven't figured out dosage yet. Chime in if you'd like.
Thanks

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Wow, so you're gonna run 12 weeks straight on orals? I'd run a 4 week kicker with dbol and drol (I'd personally run 50mg/50mg), take a 4 week break from orals, then finish off the cycle weeks 8-12 with the winny.

itsgroll

Awards
Wow, so you're gonna run 12 weeks straight on orals? I'd run a 4 week kicker with dbol and drol (I'd personally run 50mg/50mg), take a 4 week break from orals, then finish off the cycle weeks 8-12 with the winny.
Did you read my last post....

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Did you read my last post....
Yes, I did. Hence the comment I made above?! You listed a 12 week oral stack and I was chiming in with my opinion. Or were your referring to the PCT post you listed that has nothing to do with the oral comment I made?

"Wk: 1-12 test 500
Wk: 1-4 anadrol
Wk: 5-8 dbol
Wk:9-12 wini
Wk:1-12 exemestane"

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
12 weeks of 3 different orals w...t....fcuk.

sd @ 20mg + anadrol at 25mg for the first 4 weeks.

winstrol solo for the last 4 weeks of the 12 week cycle.

a bunch of support supplements inbetween the two orals, i recomend getting two bottles of cycle assist, and dosing rec dosage once in the am, and once in the pm.

itsgroll

Awards
Ok guys here we go

Wk 1-12 test 500/wk
Wk 1-12 Exemestane
Wk 1-4 anadrol 50mg/day
Wk 9-12 win
Wk 13-16 clomid

Any thoughts?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
You'll want to start the clomid 2 weeks after your last injection of test-e.

ManBeast

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Why google when my thread is in my sig :D

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok guys here we go

Wk 1-12 test 500/wk
Wk 1-12 Exemestane
Wk 1-4 anadrol 25mg+superdrol 10mg/day
Wk 9-12 win
Wk 13-16 clomid

Any thoughts?
yea, add in 10mg of superdrol to go with the 4 weeks of abombs (drop to 25mg.

you will thank me if you do.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jesus Christ

Do you not understand the concept of 17-alkylated steroids damaging the liver OP?

You know, a big benefit to being on the dark side is you get to run cleaner cycles for longer periods of time. I say take advantage of that....

NPP 400mg weeks 1-12
Test E 700mg weeks 1-12
Winny whatever dose 8-12

No need for more than one methyl when you can opt for powerful injects like NPP.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
10mg sd/25mg abomb add in test, watch the fck out.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nvm posted reading on page 1 Lololol fock

Still vote for NPP over any oral kick start. **** works fast. I remember my forearms blowing up the next day after injecting NPP and having a sick full look all over my body... Literally one day. Nothing has worked that fast for me.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
RS transaderm, dermacream, m1d are the first three that popped into my head, and my order of "liking"

ManBeast

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So if you did 300-400mg of deca-durabolin per week for like 8-10 weeks, what would be a good oral LEGAL PH or designer to go with it? or legal test base that is effective?
A 10 week NPP cycle will sh!t on a 10 week deca cycle. With NPP you gain from day one and with deca you gain in week 5-6.

I don't know why someone would want a legal option to test when already using illegal deca but I suppose AMS andro products or PP andro products maybe combined with transaderm to give even more testosterone.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
A 10 week NPP cycle will sh!t on a 10 week deca cycle. With NPP you gain from day one and with deca you gain in week 5-6.

I don't know why someone would want a legal option to test when already using illegal deca but I suppose AMS andro products or PP andro products maybe combined with transaderm to give even more testosterone.
if the person already had the deca but did not want to procure any other illegal items....they might want to look at legal alternatives to go with it :D 2 year out of date gear is OK if stored in a room temp dark place in a box inside a box right? shouldn't lose any potency I guess. but yeah I was thinking a PP AS product + dermacrine/transaderm would be a winner.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
No personal experience,and I haven't read up much as I feel rs-transaderm will suit me just fine when the time comes :D

ManBeast

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I haven't done a f*ckton of researching yet... Not planning on getting "wet" until my winter bulker :p

ManBeast

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I can't believe you chose plain dhea over 4dhea
Well I suppose the combo of transdermal + oral would be the best option, just use them both. That being said, what would be your choice for best legal PH/designer alternative for a 4 week dbol kicker? or for a last 4 weeks winny run? which legal alternatives are best to replace these two (along with an injectable for 12 weeks)