Test boost w/ divanil?

leet2010

Awards
Came across some divanil I had laying around and its been awhile since I messed with any hormone products. I was thinking I would take 500mg 3 times a day for a month just to get a little boost but then I began to wonder about the kickback effects, i.e. test converting to estrogen and what not, which kinda turned me off.

Was wondering if someone could give me some insight and maybe point me in the right direction for how I should take it or whether I should throw in some sort of AI or means to control that. Would prefer to not have my hormones jumping all over the place or atleast would like to be able to reduce the effects during and after taking it

Any opinions appreciated

leet2010

Awards
or what about doing some divanil & daa while running anavar? Sounds to me like itd be a good lean out with maybe a little bulk. Any suggestions about what to throw in or how best to cycle off of something like that?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Any natural test boosters are going to be mostly (if not completely) wasted while you are suppressed/shutdown by exogenous hormones.

ManBeast

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think using divanil while on a cycle of androgens that have an affinity for SHBG is a decent idea if you have the money for it.

leet2010

Awards
I already have the divanil and have access to some var. I dont know whether I would like to just do some sort of otc regimen or run some sort of var cycle. Cannot really make up my mind

Any input on what I should do if I decided to just go OTC? Like I said I already have some divanil and erase laying around and wouldnt mind picking up some DAA or anything else that would make a decent stack. Im also not sure exactly what the best method of minimizing side effects and having my hormones all over the place while taking products like divanil is.

Some insight or previous experience would be appreciated

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I already have the divanil and have access to some var. I dont know whether I would like to just do some sort of otc regimen or run some sort of var cycle. Cannot really make up my mind

Any input on what I should do if I decided to just go OTC? Like I said I already have some divanil and erase laying around and wouldnt mind picking up some DAA or anything else that would make a decent stack. Im also not sure exactly what the best method of minimizing side effects and having my hormones all over the place while taking products like divanil is.

Some insight or previous experience would be appreciated
I wouldnt run var alone unless you're a female