Which would you stack with Katanadrol?

rage47

Awards
I was wondering on what you all would stack with Katanadrol v2.0 for lean size gains and most importantly strength gains. I would like to put on no more than 10-15 pounds of lean muscle, but my main goal is overall strength gains (with the right diet, tough workout program and support supps with a strong PCT)

Dieselbolan, Beastdrol or Forged Extreme Mass?

also, i was wondering on how you all would think is the best way to stack them, would you run something like Beast for weeks 1-4 and katanadrol weeks 1-6 or transition from something like beast from weeks 1-3 then katanadrol for weeks 4-6 etc.

thanks in advance for the responses .. just trying get input to have a perfect (or close as perfect) cycle, wouldn't wanna buy a bunch of stuff and then F*** my body up while wasting money haha

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Heladrol.

ManBeast

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Great synergy, not too crazy harsh. Should be easy to meet your goals.

ManBeast

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Superdrol-Beastdrol

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

rage47

Awards
thanks man

anyone is welcome for their input & personal experience

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You said strength gains and Beastdrol will make u a lot stronger then helladrol.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Yes, but the beast (superdrol) is quite the harsh run. dieselbolan looks interesting but i'm not sure how it behaves in actual use.

ManBeast

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, but the beast (superdrol) is quite the harsh run. dieselbolan looks interesting but i'm not sure how it behaves in actual use.

ManBeast
Well I guess it depends on whats important to you. If you want a milder steroid you'll get milder gains, but fewer sides.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Dieselbolan is Dimethazine which I personally love running but I am not sure how it would go with the max lmg added to it.

ManBeast

rage47

Awards
are there any profiles on the products mentioned? its annoying how the US gov has to put a ban on things so every company has to make their "drols" a tad different then the original ... which ends up making the products more dangerous because you have to update yourself every 3 months because of different blends ... it makes me really wonder how smart the politicians that run this country are (sigh, rant over) lol

MDiocre

MDiocre

Awards
You didnt mention it, but I think Epi might be an awesome thing to stack with katana, for a lean gains cycle.

10-15 lbs is a lot, so I guess that calls for the big guns like SD. I still wouldnt stack katan WITH the SD, id run it for a few weeks after the SD

rage47

Awards
You didnt mention it, but I think Epi might be an awesome thing to stack with katana, for a lean gains cycle.

10-15 lbs is a lot, so I guess that calls for the big guns like SD. I still wouldnt stack katan WITH the SD, id run it for a few weeks after the SD
how would you set that up?

3 weeks of SD (beast), 3 weeks of kat, PCT?

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
helladrol was made to stack with katanadrol... you don't want to stack beast with katana because its not going to be able produce the results you are trying to get... yes, beastdrol ran alone will be killer for strength, but it could cause some bloat, mass increase in size, but not a leaner more shredded effect which you are going to be after if you are wanting to use helladrol... dieselbolan is a water retainer, so you definitely don't want that with katanadrol... helladrol and katanadrol were made to be stacked... if you think that just because helladrol is milder with sides that you can't get freakish gains on it, then check out my log and see what you can do with helladrol... its not even close... helladrol is what you want... epi wouldn't be a bad second option for it either but helladrol is the way to go with it...

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I would stack with epistane or helladrol

rage47

Awards
so helladrol is the best for strength when compared to some of the others mentioned?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
so helladrol is the best for strength when compared to some of the others mentioned?
No it is that helladrol is a better stack and the others are better for standalone products.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I love how gerbil says what I want to with far fewer words :D

ManBeast

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Don't tell me you enjoyed playing the zerg in starcraft (one, i haven't touched two yet) too...

ManBeast

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Nothing beats a zergling rush.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Word! LoL :D

ManBeast

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would go with hdrol or epi.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Heladrol dosent even come close to Superdrol for strength.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
M1P or 5aOHP

Non methyls, little to no sides, awesome stacking products.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
M1P or 5aOHP

Non methyls, little to no sides, awesome stacking products.
Good options as well if one wants to leave methyls out

Trenavar would be sick with katana

And helladrol would be good too