Self Fulfilling Prophecies and methyl steroids

Page 7 of 7 First ... 567

1. [QUOTE=fueledpassion;4148313]I'd wait.

T-boosters like DAA should do fine. At your age, I'm willing to bet your diet could use some improvements. That alone will give you steroid-like results.[/QUOTE
    Alright but I don't think epi will be legal for ever nor methly-tren products, so i'm think of buying them an freeazing them or something lol idk man, But ya i'll wait until my diet is amazing, I have a terrible sleeping pattern, my diet is pretty good tho I get in 4000 cals plus 2 protein shakes..
    I'm 170 right now 6'2 also I'm a basketball player my coach says I needa bulk up so that's why im think about taking Prohormones.. I could be a nba player if I weighed 190

2. Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    I'd wait.

T-boosters like DAA should do fine. At your age, I'm willing to bet your diet could use some improvements. That alone will give you steroid-like results.
    Alright but I don't think epi will be legal for ever nor methly-tren products, so i'm think of buying them an freeazing them or something lol idk man, But ya i'll wait until my diet is amazing, I have a terrible sleeping pattern, my diet is pretty good tho I get in 4000 cals plus 2 protein shakes..
    I'm 170 right now 6'2 also I'm a basketball player my coach says I needa bulk up so that's why im think about taking Prohormones.. I could be a nba player if I weighed 190
    •   

3. this is definitely a knowledgeable thread , i myself am about to run my first cycle and that only after researching every aspect of all PH/DS/AAS for over a year. i wanted to know the subject inside and out before i attempted to run anything. I come on here and i see people already running cycles and see their logs and sometimes cant imagine whats going threw their head. some are kids, some dont use supports, some are using crazy methyl stacks, taking things like premade stacks of SD/Phera/M1t and having no idea what it is, no idea of how to structure a pct, or sometimes what a pct even is. its really scary and i do my best to steer them in the right direction as far as how to structure a cycle. i dont think me telling anyone not to do something will make any difference so i figure the best way is to tell them how to do it properly if theyre really set on doing it

4. Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    I can recall a time not so very long ago. A time when M1T was "extreme" in regard to its potential dangers. A time when use and mis-use was a very serious concern by many members on the board. A time when statements like; "every kid wanting to get huge will be eating this **** like candy" and was of a serious concern. Our conscienses were very finely tuned to the potential dangers of the use and abuse of these compounds by anyone, and especially young kids just coming into the BB world/sport, with very little to no training and diet experience.

Fast forward to today. We have 20-21yr olds weighing in at 145-165lb advising other 145-165lb kids who want to get huge by doing this or that methyl. Kids who don't know how to eat or train right. Kids who have trained for the first time in their lives now wanting to take steroids.

What happened? Where is the board conscience that used to be so prominant? Is there a board conscience?

Please note: I am not anti steroids, nor anti kids (young men), nor anti kids on steroids. I'm sure this may offend a few too many. But surely there are some here who remember "back in the day" when we used conscience and caution when supplying advise.

I'm sure I'm not alone here.
    I remember back in the mid eighties that it was generally considered not a good idea to started juicing until you could bench at least 100kilo. now it worse, kids with no naturally built muscle starting juicing after a fews months in the gym or even weeks. thing is they plateau so early that they have nowhere to go so become discouraged when their newly built muscles are disappearing when they're "off"..
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. methylated steroids and hepatoxicity
    By R1187 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 08-13-2012, 02:36 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-09-2012, 08:45 PM
  3. Methyl steroids and your liver!
    By ezza in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-10-2008, 12:55 AM
  4. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-21-2004, 10:02 PM
  5. The neccessity of HCG, and methyl 1-test?
    By Tiabin in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-17-2003, 08:27 PM