t pro and tren trans

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User

Originally posted by syko
    Hey i just read an article that said youshould run tren at the end of your cycle so should i switch the tren and tests weeks around?

peace.
    I recommend running the test and tren together the entire time. If you run one later than the other, its going to shut down your natural production greater than doing one or the other. Leave the dosages the same throughout the entire cycle, don't increase them. It could be argued that you could taper down towards the end of the cycle, but I think this is a waste of time. Don't frontload with oral fina, this is a waste. If you have some extra pellets, mail them to me

I would probably run this cycle 4 weeks on, 4 weeks off, and 4 weeks on. Fina is know to shut you down hard, and a lot of people like it for short cycles. Just an opinion though.

2. Ectomorph man
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.

oh no no, i am a very strong supporter of 1-test I've been on two cycles with it and had great results...

what i'm saying tho; its a waste of money to run both... if you got the money to pay for tren (because its more expensive); then there's no point in using more money on 1-test
  3. Registered User

component th has twice the tren in it as finaplix how come i dont hear of it as often as fina? anyone run trib precycle to up test levels so that they may hold on longer?

thanks.

peace.
    •   

4. Registered User

Just wondering what would happen if you actually implanted them? I remember hearing about this somewhere as a joke but what would happen?

peace.
  5. Registered User

Just wondering what would happen if you actually implanted them? I remember hearing about this somewhere as a joke but what would happen?

peace.
    Most likely you will scream bloody murder as a gun-like device is used to implant them. It's probably slightly less painful than being branded. Second, you will probably develop a nasty abscess. One version of finaplix has an antibiotic with each dose due to the fact that 10-20% of the implants get infected.
  6. Registered User

component th has twice the tren in it as finaplix how come i dont hear of it as often as fina? anyone run trib precycle to up test levels so that they may hold on longer?

thanks.

peace.
    component th is a better deal, we just say 'fina' for everything because its short and sweet i guess. don't bother with the precycle trib, you're only producing like 5mg of test a day, and when you start doing 100+mg then your test will naturally stop production, there is no way to combat this except with shorter cycles and post cycle recovery.

Also, bump on RVEXLER - don't use the gun
  7. Registered User

thanks.

peace.
    I was reading that myself from the place i order from and wondered the same thing syko.....

Dont take the pellets orally guys i tried it and felt sick later on almost puked
  8. Running with the Big Boys

Wonder what gauge that implant gun is?
  9. Registered User

Originally posted by Matthew D
    Wonder what gauge that implant gun is?

Looks like about an 8, OUCH!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Trenabol-X or T-1 Pro and drug testing
    By airtym in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-18-2009, 11:25 AM
  2. T-1 pro and sex drive?
    By Jstrong20 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-24-2003, 04:12 PM
  3. Anyone else used Fina W/ 1-T and 4AD trans?
    By macattack in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 02-03-2003, 03:01 PM
  4. Pros and Cons of using ECA with PH's
    By bigbadboss101 in forum Anabolics
    Last Post: 12-26-2002, 08:09 AM
  5. T-1 Pro and Hardly Any Irritation?
    By DaddyR in forum Supplements
    Last Post: 11-19-2002, 02:06 PM