m1,4add bridge like dbol?

madhouseclown

Awards
I've been lurking AM for a while now and I think there is some solid scientific inquiry happening here so I had to join. My question is this: I have heard dbol is not very HTPA suppressive and can be used as a bridge during the last 2 wks of your cycle. Since there is at least partial conversion to dbol w/ m1,4add is this also true of m1,4add?

Any input is greatly appreciated.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dbol is very suppresive at the 30-50mgs dose most people take. I do know what your talking about though. I have heard of people bridging with 5-10mgs of dbol in the morning and claim that it works. I myself don't believe it. Also why would you want to only bridge for 2 weeks for? A bridge is ran for the entire length between cycles usualy. I don't see much point in only two weeks off. IMO a bridge can be ran with a low dose of anything but I think that bridges should only be used by people that never plan on coming off completely.

madhouseclown

Awards
Thanks for clearing that up for me. I guess I misunderstood the definition of a bridge. I was under the assumption that this technique was used to allow some HTPA recovery prior to PCT.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well this board doesn't agree with bridging, look around and do some research and you will find plenty of info. about it.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think a leaner ph would be better for what your thinking of. you basically want to taper down before completely stoping you cycle. Null has a thread in the cycle section where he is taking 1,4 andro for a week or two during pct. check out his results.

dego

Awards
Look into OHT for this purpose you wont be disappointed

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
For what purpose would OHT be useful?

ManBeast

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Not this discussion AGAIN!!! :frustrate

dego

Awards
Not this discussion AGAIN!!! :frustrate
If you have info good or bad please post or PM me as I'm compiling info on OHT. I don't take offense to people not liking the compounds I like (some seem to think its personal) I just want to know, so lay it on me.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
check out the write up on 1fast400 about 4oht. its good info.