Is CEL's H-DROL still OK?

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established
I've read some reports that the last of CEL's H-DROL is bunk. For example - CEL Products ??? Still Reputable?? [Forum Archive]

I have a couple of bottles of H-DROL I'd like to use if the stuff is worth a darn. I used Helladrol by NTBM for my last cycle and it was totally worthless. Had good results with H-DROL in the past so if the rumors are false I'd love to use it.

If the H-Drol I have is indeed junk what other haladrol alternatives are there OTHER than Helladrol? Or is Helladrol it these days?

TIA

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
For what its worth I bought 4 bottles of hdrol last year when it was hard to find them (assuming it was the last batch) and I am on my second two bottles and they are very legit...

Castor87

Castor87

Awards
In the majority of cases regarding "bunk" products, the problem is more than likely related to diet and not the product.

For what it's worth, I'm 10 days in and up 4lbs.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
or people that have run superdrol their whole life and are surprised/disappointed hdrol does not act the same way...

fireworkz788

fireworkz788

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I liked hdrol more than Superdrol. Made be want to lift 24/7!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've read some reports that the last of CEL's H-DROL is bunk. For example - CEL Products ??? Still Reputable?? [Forum Archive]

I have a couple of bottles of H-DROL I'd like to use if the stuff is worth a darn. I used Helladrol by NTBM for my last cycle and it was totally worthless. Had good results with H-DROL in the past so if the rumors are false I'd love to use it.

If the H-Drol I have is indeed junk what other haladrol alternatives are there OTHER than Helladrol? Or is Helladrol it these days?

TIA
ha ha, well, there is an old post in there from me from when I was a ntbm rep and hadn't used any cel products in a couple of years.

I later was able to use some of their products, and found them to be just as good as before, and what did I do? I asked to rep for them.

but, be wary, i have had a lot of emails from people who have bought cel products online auction sites, and other places out of the country, and their products were counterfiet, off the top of my head, brazil is one of the recent places making fake cel products.

unless it is an old bottle, or bought from a reputable dealer, I would say to stay clear and look for another clone.

but, if you do have an old bottle bought from a reputable retailer, cel stands behind their products.

BigRed904

Awards
I like CEL probably more than most. As long as the seal is on there, the bottle label looks like others online, and the batch number and expiration are put in the right spot, you most likely have a product that was manufactured by CEL. I buy off of ebay every once and a while and as long as I get a batch number and expiration date, I'm satisfied...

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CEL is a good company. if you find true products they are not bunk

and you gained 1.5lbs and lost 1% bodyfat on your hdrol cycle..........

in reality, if you took helladrol, didn't put on a pound, and had the same bf% at the end of cycle... that's not too far off from your hdrol cycle so i dont see the distinction... did the hella eat your muscle mass or something????? lulz

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established
In the majority of cases regarding "bunk" products, the problem is more than likely related to diet and not the product.

For what it's worth, I'm 10 days in and up 4lbs.
Nope, the Helladrol was after a few successful cycles of H-drol. I do one cycle a year and every year I try to make it better than the last. I got everything right on my end. The Helladrol was definitely the problem. And please don't get me started on Formastanzol which was the biggest joke ever. Never using NTBM products again.
or people that have run superdrol their whole life and are surprised/disappointed hdrol does not act the same way...
Doesn't apply to me. Only thing I've ever used was H-drol. And then the one Helladrol cycle.
ha ha, well, there is an old post in there from me from when I was a ntbm rep and hadn't used any cel products in a couple of years.

I later was able to use some of their products, and found them to be just as good as before, and what did I do? I asked to rep for them.

but, be wary, i have had a lot of emails from people who have bought cel products online auction sites, and other places out of the country, and their products were counterfiet, off the top of my head, brazil is one of the recent places making fake cel products.

unless it is an old bottle, or bought from a reputable dealer, I would say to stay clear and look for another clone.

but, if you do have an old bottle bought from a reputable retailer, cel stands behind their products.
I bought it from TF supplements. The stamp on the bottle was different from my previous bottle but I contacted CEL directly and they confirmed what I had was legit from the source to the bottle. I just wasn't sure about how good their last batches are, I've read in more than one place that their PH at the end were under dosed and such.
CEL is a good company. if you find true products they are not bunk

and you gained 1.5lbs and lost 1% bodyfat on your hdrol cycle..........

in reality, if you took helladrol, didn't put on a pound, and had the same bf% at the end of cycle... that's not too far off from your hdrol cycle so i dont see the distinction... did the hella eat your muscle mass or something????? lulz
WTF are you talking about??? Figures the troll of this thread would be a NTBM rep...

lemke28

lemke28

Awards
I've got a couple of bottles of CEL H-drol I'll be running in 5 weeks. Bought them about a year ago from a pretty reputable place so hopefully it's alright.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WTF are you talking about??? Figures the troll of this thread would be a NTBM rep...
Umad bro?

Should I expose you as the troll in this thread as well? I think so

You dont know what I'm talking about huh?

You had an hdrol log on here in which you gained 1.5 lb and lost 1 percent bf... After I called you out on that, the log mysteriously disappeared

I'm very happy you posted the results at t nation tho

image-779653098.png

I am the slayer of trolls... No troll shall be free from my sword... Come at me trolls!!!!!!!

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established
Because you are adamant at trolling AM I have to repeat verbatim what I said in another thread. You don't realize it but you really are making yourself look petty and are a bad reflection on NTBM. So here we go...

First of all, you are beyond full of yourself if you think I would delete ANYTHING on account of you. Get over yourself. Seriously.

Second of all, H-Drol is great for recomp and my goal in that cycle was to get as lean as freaking possible without losing muscle and hopefully put some muscle on. As you can tell if you have any reading comprehension, at the end of the cycle there my goal was to continue cutting BF rather than adding more muscle. H-Drol doesn't give you any real gains until about week three and I was up 4lb of muscle at one point then dialed back the calories to cut BF as much as possible. The BF readings were done by myself with calipers so those readings aren't really worth squat, especially at a BF level that low, lots of margin for error. Overall weight change is what matters.

Putting on 4lb of muscle while dropping 2.5lb of fat in a month would be pretty hard to do naturally. I don't know, maybe possible if you didn't have a job or a life and commited 24/7 to that goal. H-Drol is pretty mild and that was an acceptable result given my goals. Had my goal been to pack on as much muscle as possible I'd have eaten more, done less cardio and had a different result.

OTOH my results with Helladrol were zilch. Other than A LOT of wasted money on support and PCT supps.

And don't get me started on Formastanzol. Using that was a horrible experience.

You are way too defensive dude. Really makes NTBM look bad when it's reps act like trolls. Attacking people who don't like your product is a really bad idea. If you worked for me you'd be out of a job.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea yea yea you wouldn't delete your log for no reason

1.5 lbs and drop 1 percent in bodyfat... And that was successful cycle? Lmao

I'm done with you

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established
Clearly your reading comprehension is a problem. It's OK, other people can understand the basic thoughts in my last post.

And again, drop it with the deleted log. Get over yourself. Even if I could, I wouldn't delete a damn thing on account of you. But again, you have a reading comprehension problem. IT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR USERS TO DELETE THREADS. Maybe you can understand THAT part better if I put it in caps.

I assure you there are people who will read your posts and say screw NTBM, I'm not trusting my body to supplements made by a company that acts LIKE THAT.

That being said, I'm glad you're done with me. I hope so for the sake of NTBM's reputation.

BigRed904

Awards
I don't think ur Hella was bunk. When some people reach a certain point in BF% they really don't lose to much more unless they are on some serious gear. What were your starting and ending stats after your hella cycle and how long of a break did you take in between cycles? Also, it is possible your body is getting used to the product itself....

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established
I don't think ur Hella was bunk. When some people reach a certain point in BF% they really don't lose to much more unless they are on some serious gear. What were your starting and ending stats after your hella cycle and how long of a break did you take in between cycles? Also, it is possible your body is getting used to the product itself....
I don't remember exact stats of the Hella cycle since it was a year ago. But I was in the neighborhood of 9-11% BF when I started and at the end there were were no changes that I could attribute to the cycle. It had been one year since my previous cycle with H-Drol and my third cycle overall, each on a year apart.

My goal for the Helladrol cycle was lean bulk rather. However, unlike the first two cycles I did not get a surge of strength at any point. My diet and training were on point. I was frustrated and was probably on the verge of injury in the last couple of weeks because I was pushing myself so hard trying to find that edge but there was nothing extra.

I wasn't looking for unrealistic gains. I know Helladrol/H-Drol are not the strongest PH out there so my expectations were not out of line. The first two cycles of H-Drol I definitely felt an increase of strength but not this time. I don't think that two H-Drol cycles spaced a year apart are enough to turn me into a non-responder but I'm open to that possibility if that makes sense to anyone (other than a NTBM rep).

I didn't come in here looking for a fight. I have no interest in debating the efficacy of Helladrol. I'm just trying to figure out if the two bottles of H-Drol I have, produced at the end of production, are legit or if rumors of it being under dosed are true.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nope, the Helladrol was after a few successful cycles of H-drol. I do one cycle a year and every year I try to make it better than the last. I got everything right on my end. The Helladrol was definitely the problem. And please don't get me started on Formastanzol which was the biggest joke ever. Never using NTBM products again.

Doesn't apply to me. Only thing I've ever used was H-drol. And then the one Helladrol cycle.

I bought it from TF supplements. The stamp on the bottle was different from my previous bottle but I contacted CEL directly and they confirmed what I had was legit from the source to the bottle. I just wasn't sure about how good their last batches are, I've read in more than one place that their PH at the end were under dosed and such.

Well i have product from the last batch straight from the warehouse, and the pmag from the last lot was legit, I imagine the rest are as well.

BigRed904

Awards
I completely understand dude. I have two bottles of forged sd-extreme and I'm praying it's as good as mdrol or beast

Chefbolic

Chefbolic

Awards
I completely understand dude. I have two bottles of forged sd-extreme and I'm praying it's as good as mdrol or beast
I never had a chance to run beast, but forged SD extreme is pretty lovely stuff. I'm two weeks in and already put on 8lbs and my strength is astronomical. I think you will enjoy it :)

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Transformed Is the ****

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
reviving this post becuase i was actually having a similar question. I am taking CEL HDROL and its the beginning of the 4th week and i havent felt really anything. it says its good till 2013, but im questioning its potency. Some of you guys were saying people sell knockoff, how can you tell?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you cant, but i dont believe we had any hdrol with 2013 exp dates, i think 2012 was the the final exp year on the last batch.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Wierd

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
yea i think i got screwed. im pissed. there are a bunch of people out there with 2013 expirations from lot #54297 who were thinking they bought fakes but none of them ever went back to say if it worked or not. My bottle looks new like the p-mag bottles. wish there was a way to tell for sure so i could quit and get some real stuff.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll look into it on monday, keep taking it at 75mg e/d.

kansui

kansui

Awards
yea i think i got screwed. im pissed. there are a bunch of people out there with 2013 expirations from lot #54297 who were thinking they bought fakes but none of them ever went back to say if it worked or not. My bottle looks new like the p-mag bottles. wish there was a way to tell for sure so i could quit and get some real stuff.
I just started a cycle with this exact batch. Lot #54297 expires 3/13. A mate of mine finished a cycle recently with the same bottles and got results.
I'm only on day 4, but will let you know when I start getting results.. This is my first h-drol run.

Conte

Conte

Awards
My p-mag lot #52706 expires on April 2012 and it kicks ass so far! I am on the last week of my cycle.
I bought it from UK.
You can still find in UK many CEL h-drol.
TomGreen you are not the first one and the last one like that. Lately, I have read posts with complaints about h-drol and havoc as well. They say that although they experience some sides, they didn’t feel the difference in gym and on the body scale.
OK. Maybe they bought fake ones, or maybe few batches have problems or something change to product or and h-drol couldn’t find the appropriate enzymes to work in few people body for some reasons ect. But I have heard few complaints with havoc as well.

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
I just started a cycle with this exact batch. Lot #54297 expires 3/13. A mate of mine finished a cycle recently with the same bottles and got results.
I'm only on day 4, but will let you know when I start getting results.. This is my first h-drol run.
thanks man, thats comforting that his worked, ill post up if i start getting gains this week also. i could just be responding later than most

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
My p-mag lot #52706 expires on April 2012 and it kicks ass so far! I am on the last week of my cycle.
I bought it from UK.
You can still find in UK many CEL h-drol.
TomGreen you are not the first one and the last one like that. Lately, I have read posts with complaints about h-drol and havoc as well. They say that although they experience some sides, they didn’t feel the difference in gym and on the body scale.
OK. Maybe they bought fake ones, or maybe few batches have problems or something change to product or and h-drol couldn’t find the appropriate enzymes to work in few people body for some reasons ect. But I have heard few complaints with havoc as well.
ya if anything i think CEL screwed up making their last batch of hdrol, that what some people were saying. but im gonna finsih off and see if i get any gains.

kansui

kansui

Awards
I can testify that this batch of H-drol is NOT bunk. Muscles are fuller, strength gains starting to become apparent, and breaking out in pimples on my back and chest like never before!!
I'm pumped for what the next 5 weeks can do.

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
I can testify that this batch of H-drol is NOT bunk. Muscles are fuller, strength gains starting to become apparent, and breaking out in pimples on my back and chest like never before!!
I'm pumped for what the next 5 weeks can do.
I emailed CEL and they said that batches are counterfeited with correct lot numbers and everything. but im sure yours isnt. i went 4 weeks with no sides, no weight gains, an no real strength increase so i doubt i was taking a prohormone. i didnt order off a popular place like lockout or ntrarsenal though. i learned the hard way. im looking on the bright side though, i get to try that new ph from anteus lab, mechabol, sounds good. that or m14add

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
who did you talk to from cel?
i just contacted the company through an email, they actually responded real fast. All they said was
There are alot of reports of counterfeit H-Drol. It has nothing to do with batches we made not working; it has to do with so much counterfeit product on the market. And the thing is, they are stamping them with legit batch numbers.

R1_JKN

Awards
This is an interesting thread... its my impression one of the only places to buy "CEL" h-drol is all this batch number and exp. date

Conte

Conte

Awards
Tom why you don’t check your hormone levels like test, free test and E2 and then if blood results are ok then your h-drol is fake and don’t do any PCT. If it is not ok then we have to look for something else.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i just contacted the company through an email, they actually responded real fast. All they said was
There are alot of reports of counterfeit H-Drol. It has nothing to do with batches we made not working; it has to do with so much counterfeit product on the market. And the thing is, they are stamping them with legit batch numbers.

i wonder who is was that responded. did they give a name at the end?

and so you know, I am a cel rep.