anabolic student here need some pointers

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.33%

anabolic student here need some pointers

I have some sust 300 and over the counter methyl v? I've taken cypionate and enathate before nice results. But I'm trying something new, wondering if i could get some pointers first on the sust. And secondly why is everyone raving about this methyl v I hear stories of crazy gains bit the bottle says do not take if you have anxiety why is that? I have terrible anxiety kinda pissed. Anyways any of you vets can help what else to take with my sust anti estrogens, support supplements? And how should I take it.

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.96%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I wouldn't touch it as the only label information I can find has it at an unknown mix of superdrol and max LMG. Any steroid, even testosterone can cause anxiety, and just because one doesn't, does not mean that none will. I'm not sure why you chose sust over a straight ester as it is much more difficult to work with unless you are planning a 16week or more cycle IMHO.

ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.33%

Its basically all I could get it was that or test 5 an older guy said sust has worked wonders for him I was involved in a bad car wreck gained a bunch of weight just looking to whip myself back into shape.
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.85%

6'2 305lbs is this real life? are you trying to get heavier or cutting?
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.33%

No I am getting ready for the upcoming fball season I need to get stronger. I wouldn't mind cutting.
  6. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.39%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

steroids aren't magic, nor are they shortcuts. if you cant put in the hard work tubby, you shouldn't be using gear.

if you've used steroids already without having a clue about what you are doing? why start now?

methyl v has a proprietary blend of max lmg/superdrol at 60mg. im guessing it would be 15mg sd & 45mg max lmg (60 caps) but who knows. bad company to put a blend matrix for steroids.

max lmg/sd is a very potent combo, add in test, and you will blow up. but if you are already fat, you'll get more muscle, but you're also going to get fatter as well.
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.85%

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    steroids aren't magic, nor are they shortcuts. if you cant put in the hard work tubby, you shouldn't be using gear.

if you've used steroids already without having a clue about what you are doing? why start now?

methyl v has a proprietary blend of max lmg/superdrol at 60mg. im guessing it would be 15mg sd & 45mg max lmg (60 caps) but who knows. bad company to put a blend matrix for steroids.

max lmg/sd is a very potent combo, add in test, and you will blow up. but if you are already fat, you'll get more muscle, but you're also going to get fatter as well.
    This is what a perfect response looks like

OP if you're 300 lbs how much stronger could you get if you've lifted for years alrady.With that amount of weight on you you should be able to lift so heavy weights.
    Why not just hop on starting strength to get your lifts up?No anabolics needed.

Also it depends on your bodyfat.If your over 16% Cut.If your under go right ahead with the hormones but remember that it will help,not do the work for you
  8. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.24%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Alex, you come off like a stereotypical ill informed football player that really has zero clue about pharmacology that is looking for any edge possible for the present time.

With your stats, you can get to where you need to be rather fast. The last thing you need to do is run some orally toxic steroid for god knows how long or without the proper aids etc,,,,,

You sounds young and testosterone probably is already at decent levels for you (or not) if you already have ran poorly planned cycles in the past.....

You would almost need a "drug coach" working with you every step of the way making sure you dont run a bad cycle and advise you perfectly for your athletic endeavor. The foolish person to do this? I have no clue, but keep getting educated here.

-Matt
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.33%

I appreciate the input and motivation. I just want to work harder after practice and weight training I feel sapped. I just want too feel normal I suppose
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.96%

A cycle won't help you feel normal after practice and such, they aren't energy boosters. Many will make cardio harder or nearly impossible and add lethargy.

ManBeast
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  11. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.88%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Foot ball is obviously strength but more endurance, which as manbeast stated can hurt endurance i know SD "superdrol" can, how about eating right and lifting heavy, maybe somee daa if you really just want to take something even though it isnt necessary.
    Quote Originally Posted by alexgriffin88 View Post
    I appreciate the input and motivation. I just want to work harder after practice and weight training I feel sapped. I just want too feel normal I suppose
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.96%

You could look into DAA, Erase, Division 1 and Tropinol combined to send your natty test through the roof without any worries about problems from PH/AAS.

ManBeast

Similar Forum Threads

1. CSCS Test Pointers
    By CRcatcher06 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-07-2011, 12:10 PM
  2. Dieting Swede needs some pointers!
    By Aclaim in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-14-2008, 07:35 PM
  3. Looking for some pointers
    By Fergs103 in forum Pics
    Replies: 10