ARIMIDEX

unikfreak

Awards
I have read that u can take anti-e like nolvadex while on cycle. Arimidex from what I understand is a little diffrent in that it blocks actual estrogen instead of recptors.Should it be dosed after cycle during or both.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
I have read that u can take anti-e like nolvadex while on cycle. Arimidex from what I understand is a little diffrent in that it blocks actual estrogen instead of recptors.Should it be dosed after cycle during or both.
It blocks the production of the estrogen itself, so it tends to be used more on cycle than off to prevent excess levels of estrogen from being present at the end of a cycle when PCT is started. There are some people who use nolva in a low dose on cycle, then up it for PCT. I would say most use Arimidex during a cycle, though some use it for PCT too. And even more claim that a combination of SERMs and AIs are what's needed for PCT.

LittleMonster

Banned
Awards
U don't really need to use Arimidex unless u get bloat.I would take Nolva @ 20mg while on if u notice puffy nipples.Usually people take .25mg of Arimides ED or EOD

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
U don't really need to use Arimidex unless u get bloat.I would take Nolva @ 20mg while on if u notice puffy nipples.Usually people take .25mg of Arimides ED or EOD
Question on this though: I've heard though not experience or confirmed, that using nolva during a cycle lowers its effectiveness during PCT. I'd like to know if you guys think that's true or not. I'm particularly prone to gyno it seems, after three days of manufacturer's suggested dose of 4 Derm my nipples were sore as hell on my last cycle. I ditched the cycle and did a full PCT. This is why I've stuck to 1 test trans and very lightly dosed if any 4 AD trans cycles.Now I could use nolva during the cycle to control for this tendency but I don't want it to be less effective during PCT.

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
Question on this though: I've heard though not experience or confirmed, that using nolva during a cycle lowers its effectiveness during PCT. I'd like to know if you guys think that's true or not. I'm particularly prone to gyno it seems, after three days of manufacturer's suggested dose of 4 Derm my nipples were sore as hell on my last cycle. I ditched the cycle and did a full PCT. This is why I've stuck to 1 test trans and very lightly dosed if any 4 AD trans cycles.Now I could use nolva during the cycle to control for this tendency but I don't want it to be less effective during PCT.
Ive never heard that, and I know of ALOT of people that run nolva all the way through, including myself. I have never "noticed" a difference either way, if it is even noticable.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Ive never heard that, and I know of ALOT of people that run nolva all the way through, including myself. I have never "noticed" a difference either way, if it is even noticable.
Thanks, man. I did hear that on 'another' board.

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
No thats all hearsay ive done it many a times and been fine there is no actual scientific way that this could be true