MD Dosing

Pirate!

Pirate!

Awards
  • Established
I have a product called Methyl X that has 75mg 1-AD and 1 mg MD per pill, and I have 180 mg of MD on top of that. These are the options I am considering:

A) Week 1-4: 225mg 1-AD/ 6mg MD
Week 5-5.5 (10 days) 9 mg MD
Week 5.5-9.5 PCT Nolva

B) Week 1-4: 225mg 1-AD/ 9mg MD
Week 5-8: PCT Nolva

Any insight is appreciated. I haven't done MD yet, so I don't know what to expect.

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
I have a product called Methyl X that has 75mg 1-AD and 1 mg MD per pill, and I have 180 mg of MD on top of that. These are the options I am considering:

A) Week 1-4: 225mg 1-AD/ 6mg MD
Week 5-5.5 (10 days) 9 mg MD
Week 5.5-9.5 PCT Nolva

B) Week 1-4: 225mg 1-AD/ 9mg MD
Week 5-8: PCT Nolva

Any insight is appreciated. I haven't done MD yet, so I don't know what to expect.
When I did methyl D, I thought it was a pretty weak compound at 10mg ED. I'd do B and add M5AA into the mix. Also it took about 3 weeks for me to even feel it, and I still didn't feel it much. I think that product would be good for cutting, but would kinda suck for bulking. I think 1-test/4ad would be a much better bulker.

Pirate!

Pirate!

Awards
  • Established
I think I will take your advice on the M5AA and option B. I won't be trying to bulk, but recover some strength and hardness after having taken some time off due to an injury. Kind of a catch-up cycle. I'd like to stack some 4-AD transermal with it, and I have heard that it is not recommended, but I haven't heard of people actually having the progesterone sides that could accompany 4-AD/MD. Can anyone share their experience using MD and 4-AD together?

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
I think I will take your advice on the M5AA and option B. I won't be trying to bulk, but recover some strength and hardness after having taken some time off due to an injury. Kind of a catch-up cycle. I'd like to stack some 4-AD transermal with it, and I have heard that it is not recommended, but I haven't heard of people actually having the progesterone sides that could accompany 4-AD/MD. Can anyone share their experience using MD and 4-AD together?
I did 4ad with MD for the first four weeks, M5AA with MD for the last 4 weeks. All I could really notice is the 4ad until about the fourth week, then I started to notice a MD strenght increase. Honestly though, I really thought MD was weak, there better **** out there. I would much rather do M4OHN/M5AA as a cutter.....never tried M4OHN before, but from what I heard it sounds good.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i'm not sure how much of an effect 225 mg of 1-AD is going to have i'd bump it up to AT LEAST 300 personally i would do between 600-900

Pirate!

Pirate!

Awards
  • Established
I realize the 1-AD isn't much. I just ended up with a bottle of this Methyl-X stuff that has a little 1-AD in it. I was mainly just looking to do MD. I think I will stack it with 4-AD and run it for a month. I'm not looking for big gains, just trying to get my muscles used to intense training again after some recovery time off. Thanks guys.

Big Tough

Banned
Awards
Don't where MD got this bad rap from but I think it is the best Methyl out there to date. I ran only 2 weeks,stacked with 4AD/1Test trans and saw a major increase in strength and weight gain. Ran the MD at 10mgs,then 13 mgs. This was part of amuch more elaborate 6 week cycle FWIW

BT

Pirate!

Pirate!

Awards
  • Established
Well, at 150 lbs. I am hoping 9 mg MD does the trick for me. I will stack with 4-AD, but not 1-Test. I'll also use some HCG towards the end. I don't want to be shut down to hard. I have another cycle planned for when I am used to intense training again. Thanks for the insight Big Tough.

Juicemonkey101

Awards
First time with MD and am taking 6mg stacked with M,14AD though...so far so good.

TheManGuy

Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna do the following.
week 1-2 8mg m-dien
week 3-4 11mg
week 5-6 14 mg

Then 30-40mg m5aa before each workout.
even if the m-dien does very little, I should still gain solid strength and keep all my lean mass while dieting. Looking for a lean 5 or so pounds while cutting, but we'll see.

Seems like you either repond to it or you don't.

Pirate!

Pirate!

Awards
  • Established
If I gain 5 lbs and lean up in one month than the cycle will have been a success.

aiki_pupil

Awards
I just finnished 7 weeks of MD I gained about 8lbs bodyfat stayed at 9%.
My lifts went up but not a lot and I was getting sore joins like the MD was drying me up.

kojie

Awards
I just finnished 7 weeks of MD I gained about 8lbs bodyfat stayed at 9%.
My lifts went up but not a lot and I was getting sore joins like the MD was drying me up.
what wr your doses like ? did you stack it with anything ?

aiki_pupil

Awards
did u stack this with anything ??

im kinda curious about MD coz i think it would be a goot cutter and im thinking of using it for a 6 week cycle of MD/1-test/4-ad(very low dosage)
I did not stack it with anything.

I have not used the compounds you are wanting to stack with but the MD at 9 MD was working good for me and I started at 208 lbs compared to your 150.

I had really good training for about 4 weeks then I hurt my shoulder and the joint pain started to kick in. I was out of town for 2 weekends in a row in my final 3 weeks so my training suffered but I still kept gaining for my last 3 weeks.

I am finishing my 2nd week of PCT and joints are not as sore but I think that the MD really shut me down hard because morning time getting out of bed I am really groggy and in the gym now I am having a difficult time getting motivated.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Eric42952 Anabolics 16
Anabolics 32
SatishOG Cycle Logs 9
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37
Peptide/Research 1