Anyone get a rash during cycle?

MuscleMD

MuscleMD

Awards
Just wondering if anyone else has had a similar experience. I'm on my 11 week of test/ deca and have several circular, pink, scaly less than dime sized bumps that are popping up on both my arms. any thoughts?

Jonny784

Jonny784

Awards
Just wondering if anyone else has had a similar experience. I'm on my 11 week of test/ deca and have several circular, pink, scaly less than dime sized bumps that are popping up on both my arms. any thoughts?
I've gotten a minor rash before on cycle. It's not directly caused by the AAS, but is most likely fungal or bacterial in nature. I got mine most likely due to the excessive tren sweating at night. Mine was minor and cleared up on its own. Depending on the nature of the rash, there might be some OTC treatment available. Talk to your pharmacist about it. If there's no OTC treatment for your particular rash, they can refer you to a general practitioner who can prescribe the proper antibiotic or antifungal if necessary.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
It could also be due to the fact that your immune system is not on its A game during cycle.

Jonny784

Jonny784

Awards
It could also be due to the fact that your immune system is not on its A game during cycle.
For sure.
This factor might also slow down your healing if its some sort of infectious rash.

At the same time, it might just be a simple heat rash from sweating and clogged pores. Try looking it up on google. No way to tell from our end that's why I recommend seeking professional help. Plus pharmacists' services are free. Regardless, keep an eye on it and monitor for worsening symptoms.

SardonicMedic

SardonicMedic

Awards
Where on your body is it? Inside or outside of joints? Forearms?

MuscleMD

MuscleMD

Awards
Outside of joints, mostly forearm and bicep. I'm debating if it's fungal/bacterial infection which I can put topical antibiotics or if it's sone kind of eczema that I need hydrocortisone. Never had either before.

Jonny784

Jonny784

Awards
Outside of joints, mostly forearm and bicep. I'm debating if it's fungal/bacterial infection which I can put topical antibiotics or if it's sone kind of eczema that I need hydrocortisone. Never had either before.
Most importantly it's not on your face or your junk lol. How long have you had it? Is it oozing? You could post a pic. But again I reiterate if it's serious get it checked out by a professional.

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
I've gotten rashes from the gym before. Wore long sleeves for a long time after. The gym no matter how clean is one of the filthiest places

MuscleMD

MuscleMD

Awards
I'm not convinced it's serious. Had it for few days and no oozing. The gym is a dirty place!! And thank god it's not on my junk or else I'd be on a STD forum flipping out.... Hahaha

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
google ring worm. that might be what you have.

its pretty common.

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Doesn't sound like eczema. Iva had it my whole life

MuscleMD

MuscleMD

Awards
Yeah actually I think soontobbeast is right but I'm just catching it so early there's no clearing of the center like most ringworm presents.

SardonicMedic

SardonicMedic

Awards
Ringworm is possible.

Also just as a general FYI, OTC hydrocortisone cream is a waste in most situations.

You are on week 11 of a cycle however and no matter how much saw palmetto or the worthless NAC you are taking your liver is going to be stressed. When your liver is stressed these toxins back up in the blood and your body tries to eliminate some of them through your skin. Such excretions can cause irritation of the skin causing flare ups of things like acne, eczema, psoriasis, etc. You will soon be able to tell if its ring worm or not but if it isn't this is my bet.

MuscleMD

MuscleMD

Awards
So it's looking more and more like ringworm. I'm going to start applying some Ketoconazole 2% and that should clear it up. No more gym steam room for me... At least when im on cycle for sure.