gaspari size on
whey

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
jack3d should be used appropriately... it can raise cortisol levels

it would be wise to look into DAA as well... testforce 2, sns caps, or just straight DAA powder from ntbm there's a good price on that

Jonny784

Jonny784

Awards
Finished 6 week hdrol cycle

Pct
liquid tamoxifen 20/20/10/10
pct assist
life support
jack3d
gaspari size on
whey
Let's see. Looking through the ingredients, you've got mostly herbals: Resveratrol, Horny Goat Weed, Milk Thistle, Red Yeast Rice, Hawthorne Berry, Saw Palmetto, etc.
And Jack 3d which I never use personally.
Whey and Creatine.
And most importantly, you have your SERM! Thank you.

I don't like taking all those herbals, but that's just my personal preference. Should be totally fine. If you're on other prescription medications, talk to your pharmacist about possible drug-drug interactions. Other than that, should be fine for PCT, mainly because you've got your SERM! Yay! You could add a test booster such as DAA. Also, keep eating and training just as hard as you did on your cycle. This is absolutely crucial to keeping your gains through PCT.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Matt: This is a guy we had to beat upside the head to even consider using a SERM or the TRS stack...

ManBeast

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Matt: This is a guy we had to beat upside the head to even consider using a SERM or the TRS stack...

ManBeast
1 thing about these guys, they ain't that dumb cuz the post in anabolics instead of the supplements thread....

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
To be fair Aaron, a lot of the PHs are sold as suppliments ;)

ManBeast