test cyp + pro hormone/designer steroid stack

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
I've given up on finding real gear to stack with my already acquired vials of test cyp...... looking for advice on pro-hormones and/or accessible designer steroids to stack ..... I have my AI, SERM, and hcg covered...... fyi I am a weight lifter / body builder / endurance athlete

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would easily go with beastdrol for 3-4 weeks

I love sd kick started to test

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
SD would make a beastly kickstart and having the test will let you hold, solidify, and add to the explosive gains. How long were you planning on running the cyp for?

ManBeast

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
SD would make a beastly kickstart and having the test will let you hold, solidify, and add to the explosive gains. How long were you planning on running the cyp for?

ManBeast
I have two 2000mg/10ml vials...... want to make the most of it,,,, open for suggestions

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
So we're looking at 10 weeks of 400mg/week. Which creates a 12 week cycle. You could kickstart with 4 of helladrol, and finish with 4 of helladrol. I'd lean against starting with superdrol if you want to kick and finish with an oral.

ManBeast

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
So we're looking at 10 weeks of 400mg/week. Which creates a 12 week cycle. You could kickstart with 4 of helladrol, and finish with 4 of helladrol. I'd lean against starting with superdrol if you want to kick and finish with an oral.

ManBeast
Would it break down like this?
Week one : helladrol
Weeks 2-4: helladrol + 400mg test
Week 5-8: 400 mg
Week 9-10: helladrol + 400mg
Week 11-12: helladrol

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I'd run it more like
1-10 test cyp 400mg/week (2x200mg injects)
1-4: helladrol
9-12 helladrol
13 - start pct.

Kinda cool to think you'll get two hella "cycles" on this run eh? Make sure to support your liver/lipids/bp etc.

ManBeast

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
Ordered some helladrol just now!!
Thanks

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
I'd run it more like
1-10 test cyp 400mg/week (2x200mg injects)
1-4: helladrol
9-12 helladrol
13 - start pct.

Kinda cool to think you'll get two hella "cycles" on this run eh? Make sure to support your liver/lipids/bp etc.

ManBeast
How much helladrol????

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I'd say 75mg/ed throughout for both sets. Its a kickstart/finisher, not the base of the cycle.

ManBeast

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
halotest is much more mild than helladrol, I don't see much of a point to using halotest for your goals.

ManBeast

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
Thanks,,, I already ordered the helladrol so I was hoping you'd say that

dannyn2007

Awards
Manbeast not to disagree with you cause you are a very smart dude but i would run helladrol for 6 weeks. For most people helladrol/hdrol don't kick I'n till around week 3 so stoping it at week 4 seems like a waste. It really wouldn't help kickstart a test cycle but it would be a nice addition towards the end to harden up those gains since test c aromatizes easily. Just my opinion.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sh*t i need to get on dat der helladrol train

i have still yet to try halodrol for some reason

dannyn2007

Awards
I would run it like this.

Test c week 1-10 200mg pin twice a week
Helladrol week 6-12 75/75/75/75/100/100
Starting week 13 pct....etc...

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, but he's looking for a kick and finish to an ester'd cycle, 4 weeks at each end (with 4 in between) is his safest route unless he wants to pick up some katana for the last 4 as well.

ManBeast

dannyn2007

Awards
^^^it wouldn't give it a kick and finish since helladrol kick I'n time is known to kick I'n around 3 weeks. But i agree with kantadrol (forgot how to spell it) 350mg plus for 6 weeks would be a nice finish.

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
I'm liking the debate,,, disagreement is key to coming up with the best possible plan ..... lol,, they teach us that at work when designing a new program.....I'm up for anything, and am willing to buy anything otc .... I already have the two vials of test cyp,, plenty of Arimidex, clomid and hcg, ,, plus a bottle of competitive edge labs cycle assist and P.C.T. assist.... this is pretty cool having all these experienced folks willing to help a newbie like myself,,, will definitely keep me from making the mistakes I read other people have made ... I am wholly appreciative!!!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Well, like danny brought up, if you want to make this pretty f*ckin killer you'll need to get 2 bottles of katanadrol along with 1 of helladrol, run the hella for the first 6 weeks at 50/75/75/75/100/100 (bumping down to 75 if your body isn't happy at 100), and the katana at 300/350 a week for the last 6 weeks. should be able to recomp/lean bulk quite nicely.

ManBeast

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
Haha... consider it done!!! Will probably start the cycle first of march,,, have to wait for everything to get here, then I have a couple doc visits I want to get out of the way first,,, how would these overlap with my test to all bridge together?

dannyn2007

Awards
Well, like danny brought up, if you want to make this pretty f*ckin killer you'll need to get 2 bottles of katanadrol along with 1 of helladrol, run the hella for the first 6 weeks at 50/75/75/75/100/100 (bumping down to 75 if your body isn't happy at 100), and the katana at 300/350 a week for the last 6 weeks. should be able to recomp/lean bulk quite nicely.

ManBeast
^^^^^^ now manbeast is thinking what I'm thinking. Lol. Op, do the cycle mention above and let us know how it goes. Wish i had money for a couple of the katanadrol. Its going to be a killer safe cycle.

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
Something like this
3-13 test cyp 400mg/week (2x200mg injects)
1-6: helladrol
8-14 katanadrol
15 - start pct

Maybe an adex. 5mg eod throughout?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
1-10 pin the test 2x a week evenly
1-6 helladroll 50/75/75/75/100/100 (if your body likes 100)
7-12 Katanadrol at 300/350mg a day
week 13 start pct.

ManBeast

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
1-10 pin the test 2x a week evenly
1-6 helladroll 50/75/75/75/100/100 (if your body likes 100)
week 13 start pct.

ManBeast
Thnx
What about adex .5mg eod throughout?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I'd start lower at .25mg eod and up it if you start noticing estrogen sides (low libido/bloating).

ManBeast

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
Fine tuning my plan

Front load my supps for two weeks prior,, then continue them throughout and two weeks minimum after

Daily supps:
competitive edge labs cycle assist 4 pills daily
Twin lab daily one
Twinlab b-100 2 pills two times a day .... 4 pills total
Pantothenic acid 500mg a day
Twin lab liquid cod liver oil. 1 tablespoon a day
Mixed tocopherol vitamin e 500iu a day
Vitamin d 5,000 iu eod
Lecithin 1/4 cup a day
Ground flax 1/4 cup a day
Grape seed extract 400 mg a day
Hawthorn liquid extract 1 ml a day
Milk thistle liquid extract 1ml a day
CoQ10 liquid 1ml a day
Arginine 20g a day
Ornithine 10g a day
Carnitine 5g a day
Glutamine 5g a day
ALCAR 5g a day
Lysine 500mg a day
Psyllium husks 2 tablespoons a day
DMAE liquid 1ml a day
Primatene tablets 2 a day
Asprin 1 a day

Minimum 300g protein a day
3000-4000 calories a day
No limit on healthy carbs and healthy fats as long as I get my protein in
2 galllons of water daily
I know this sounds like a lot,,, but am doing this already for the most part

12 week cycle
1-10 Test cyp 200mg both sun and Wed for 10 weeks
1-12 Hcg 250 I.u. tue and fri
1-12 Adex .25mg eod
1-12 B12 injections 1000mcg twice weekly
1-6 Helladrol up to 100mg a day first six weeks
7-12 katanadrol 350mg a day last six weeks
Followed by a hcg / clomid / adex pct

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
Fyi this will be my 2nd cycle,,, my first was an 8 week test only cycle of 200/300/400/400/400/400/300/200
So I definitely have high expectations

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
A little revision based on what I have available .... I have a ton of androgel stocked up ... did the math, based on 10% absorption of 1% androgel, I'll get 15mg a day of test for every 12 pumps .... I'll do 6 pumps twice daily to get maximum absorption,,,, all at once it cakes and doesn't absorb.... that'll give me 105mg a week on top of the 400 of test cyp.... I'll start it a week ahead of everything else and go with 6 pumps a day as a cruise dose until I run out .... this'll save my prescribed test cyp for my next cycle in the fall..... gonna cycle 3 months on 3 months off, 3 months on, 3 months off for as long as I have the juice to do it with.....

1-10(maybe all 12 if i have enough)Test cyp 200mg twice weekly
1-6 helladroll 50/75/75/75/100/100
week 13 start pct.

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
Have everything worked out except my pct.. have adex and hcg already,, how much clomid should I buy?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
need to know the doses/duration you'll be running it.

ManBeast

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
need to know the doses/duration you'll be running it.

ManBeast
I'm taking 3 months off after a 12 week cycle,,, to be honest,, not exactly how long and what dosage will be best for a 12 week 400-500mg a week test + helladrol/katanadrol cycle .... this is the last bit of fine tuning I need to research on before starting cycle on March 1st

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I'd say a 6 week pct at:
150/100/100/100/50/50 should be good.

That will take 3,850mg of clomid.

ManBeast

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
welcome

ManBeast

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
$22 for 5000mg.... not bad at all.... considering how much everything else was,,, buying clomid is going to be rather painless LOL

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
I know I'm loved!!!! My girlfriend said she'd pay for the helladrol and katanadrol for Valentine's day!!! HAHAHA I promised her I'd turn into The Rock or VanDiesel by the end of the cycle!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

dannyn2007

Awards
I know I'm loved!!!! My girlfriend said she'd pay for the helladrol and katanadrol for Valentine's day!!! HAHAHA I promised her I'd turn into The Rock or VanDiesel by the end of the cycle!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
I thought i was the only guy. My girlfriend is always like i don't want u taking steroids...2 days later..."what do you want for vday?" ....i'll be like a few forged sd extreme.....4 days later, there's 5 bottles already ordered and she shows me the confirmation number lol

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
Call me crazy,, but I managed to get hold of a 3rd vial of 200/ml 10ml test cyp... wondering about tricking out this cycle a bit. Turn it into an 18 week cycle
Maybe something like this :
1-6 test/helladrol
6-12 test/katanadrol
13-18 test/tren
If I'm out of my mind just say so

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
Actually have 3.5 vials.... could pull off 333mg a week of test cyp...with the androgel I have also, I can add another 105mg based on 10%absorption of 1% gel...have enough to do that for 18 weeks
438mg a week for 18 weeks plus 6 weeks helladrol followed by a sixer of katanadrol and the grand finale of the final six with tren... lol

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I'd switch the tren and katana if that's what you want to do. It is a bit loco but nothing like some of the sh*t i've tried to talk people out of LoL.

ManBeast

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
Ill have 7000mg of test cyp, 8 bottles of androgel, over 100 adex, 30,000 iu hcg, one bottle helladrol, two bottles katanadrol, 2000 mg tren and 100 pills of 50mg clomid when I start my cycle in two weeks

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
I'd switch the tren and katana if that's what you want to do. It is a bit loco but nothing like some of the sh*t i've tried to talk people out of LoL.

ManBeast
So 1-6 test/helladrol, 7-12 test/tren and 13-18 test / kat?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, that ensures the tren is out of your system before you hit pct and that it never is a dominant hormone in your body as the test tapers down. Plus the katana will get to do what it is best at (solidifying gains).

ManBeast

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
I'm on permanent trt so pct isn't an issue,,, but I like the idea of the kat solidifying

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I just think there will be more synergy this way, use the hella portion to "bulk" the tren portion to recomp (cuz tren recomps like no other), and the katana to cut and harden up.

ManBeast

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
m-stane is a superdrol clone, should make a decent kickstart compound.

ManBeast