Winny Powder

Coletti

Awards
Making fina from the pellets is easy ans easy obtainable. Fina is was too harsh to keep doing eventhough it has amazing results in only four weeks. Winstrol and EQ are the more choice steroids for me. They are all lean gains and you keep almost all the muscle you gain. Is there anyway to make injectable winny or EQ from powders? If so are they as easy to obtain as fina cartridges

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
yes but it really sounds like you are asking for a source.. and that is a big no no here.. or any other board that I am a member of..
sounds like you really need to do some more reading on EQ and Winny.. also how about test? Needs to be the base of any cycle IMO

spooler

Awards
DO NOT ASK FOR SOURCES.

OK, that out of the way - winny is a bitch to make injectible, but can be done. It can be mixed with everclear at a concentration of 25mg/ml and drank or capped as a powder. EQ is easy.

Powders are difficult to get because they are ILLEGAL! This is Schedule III stuff, not to be played with, because the food really ISN'T better in the federal prison system.

Coletti

Awards
yes but it really sounds like you are asking for a source.. and that is a big no no here.. or any other board that I am a member of..
sounds like you really need to do some more reading on EQ and Winny.. also how about test? Needs to be the base of any cycle IMO
I'm not askin for a source.

spooler

Awards
Matthew will ban you - you better edit your post.

Do some research (OK, ALOT of research)..... Don't even act like you are asking

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
when did you do a cycle with test in it.. damn dude you are only 21.. and liek spooler said.. DO THE DAMN RESEARCH.. and you are still asking for sources..
nd if I could somehow locate powders I would make my own
that my friend is asking for a source in my book.. making winny injectable is one of the hardest things to do because of the need to have the powder micronized.. EQ is easy but hard to work with due it being a liquid at room temp..
Now about the deca cycle.. you don't seem to have much of a sex life..

Coletti

Awards
My first cycle was when I was 17 and it was 500mg sust 250 and 200mg deca a week

Coletti

Awards
If I could get the proper info from you guys it would help. I want to keep the test out I know you need it to keep sex drive up but isn't it highly androgenic?

mauibuilt

Awards
  • Established
if i'm not mistaken its about neutral, close to a 1:1 anabolic androgenic ratio.

spooler

Awards
Coletti, there are pellets called synovex - these contain test prop and estradiol, syno kits will allow you to remove the estradiol and make 100mg/ml test prop. Depending on the kit maker it is PAINLESS. Trust me, I know (grin).

A little of my personal experience - I joined some of these boards and read for a year before I posted anything. I have only been banned from one board - this was due to a political difference with the board owner (It's true, he was mailing the membership political crap - I said I didn't want to see it , that this wasn't what I was here for and the asshole banned me).

Read and research, learn the ways of the dark side, then you can grow and keep your gains - and avoid side effects. This is what we all seek and it is available here.

I feel fortunate to have this board - this resource - at my disposal. There was nothing like this 20 years ago when I did my first cycle.

Peace

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
There are ways to avoid the bloat from test. You also used one of the versions of test that is a blend of different tests, so there is really know way that you can know how you would react to just single ester version of test... like test prop. Now the shots have to be ED or EOD but overall from my experience you have less bloat than sust..
The deca to me is just a side effect machine. Really suppressive and caused some of my worse side effects and it was very harsh on my body
Tren on the other hand wasn't like that, the sweats were livable and the thermogenic effect seemed to help me lean down with my diet in check.
Test make me fee great, very mellow and all was right with the world..

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mikeymike85 Anabolics 4
Anabolics 4
LifeNtheFastlane Anabolics 75
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 3