Need replacement PCT for lost 6-OXO

1. Need replacement PCT for lost 6-OXO

Guys, I need some advice on a possible lower cost alternative to 6-oxo. I just ordered 4 bottles of it from 1fast400 and now I can't find it. I'm thinking someone may have accidentally thrown it out with the trash or something? I don't want to spend the same money again...any ideas?

2. Ya, Nolva. Custom has it for cheap. You could go for clomid as well.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm
    Ya, Nolva. Custom has it for cheap. You could go for clomid as well.
    I'm 193lbs....what are the recommended dosages of both?

4. It's not based on your weight, rather on what you ran and for how long. There is a sticky for it in this very section. As far as a general dose of Nolva 40mgs for two weeks and then 20 for two, however, that is just a guess b/c I don't have your info.

5. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm
    It's not based on your weight, rather on what you ran and for how long. There is a sticky for it in this very section. As far as a general dose of Nolva 40mgs for two weeks and then 20 for two, however, that is just a guess b/c I don't have your info.
    Yeah, I just read the sticky. I guess I need to spend more time in here!!! I didn't realize Custom had Nolva .... I've been wasting my money on 6-0XO...I didn't realize that stuff was so cheap over there. Wow.
    •   

6. what is custom?website?I need stronger than 6oxo also,what do I type in the adress bar for custom?

7. He's a board sponsor, just click the banner off of the main forum page.

8. It might be beneficial to know not to go there looking for Nolva or Nolvadex, those are brand names. The chemical Tamoxifen Citrate is what you're looking for.

dd
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Do i need a PCT for a 4 week Ostarine only cyce?
    By jakeB37 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-12-2013, 08:16 PM
  2. Need killer PCT for SD + test cycle.
    By R1187 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Last Post: 01-12-2013, 10:58 AM
  3. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-31-2008, 01:32 AM
  4. Need replacement for Dips
    By Head Nurse in forum Training Forum