EQ test Cycle please critique

Nolvaman

Awards
Starting cycle tomorrow, let me know what you guys think:

Dbol only kickstart 30mg ed (4 wks) Then bridging to:

Eq 400mg/wk
Test Cypionate 550mg/wk

10 week cycle on the injectables

Arimidex on cycle to prevent gyno (i am very prone)
cycle assist on cycle when injections start

Diet: mostly salmon, ground chicken, turkey, brown rice, egg whites, etc..

stats: 183 lbs, 10% bf

Trying to gain lean mass on this rather than a flat out bulk.. im actually trying to lose 2% bodyfat while gaining lean mass

Yaz

Yaz

Awards
Starting cycle tomorrow, let me know what you guys think:

Dbol only kickstart 30mg ed (4 wks) Then bridging to:

Eq 400mg/wk
Test Cypionate 550mg/wk

10 week cycle on the injectables

Arimidex on cycle to prevent gyno (i am very prone)
cycle assist on cycle when injections start

Diet: mostly salmon, ground chicken, turkey, brown rice, egg whites, etc..

stats: 183 lbs, 10% bf

Trying to gain lean mass on this rather than a flat out bulk.. im actually trying to lose 2% bodyfat while gaining lean mass
IMO:
Weeks 1-14/16 --> Test E.400-500mg/week
Weeks 1-14/16 --> EQ 600-800mg/week
Weeks 1-4/5/6 --> Dbol 30-60mg ED
Weeks 1-16/18 --> Arimidex 0,50-1mg EOD OR Aromasin 12,5-25mg ED

Comments:
- Most people don't know how to run EQ properly and dislike even though it's an awesome drug.
- EQ has a 400mg/week minimum for at least 14 weeks but aside hunger expect nothing else as far as LBM goes. For good gains the minimun is at least 600mg with optimal being 800-1200mg/week - it may seems high but that's just the way it is.
- If you are a legit 10% no need to try dropping BF - i'm against all out bulks because that's just an excuse for not being able to discipline yourself into a proper nutrition plan.
- I would suggest you to start with 250-500cals above maintenance and up the calories only when you see no changes in mirror/scale and only when your BF levels don't rise up like crazy.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Agreed with Yaz on the concept of the cycle. The whole point of running dbol at the same time you start your injects is to start seeing gains right away while the esters build up. If you start the injects after you finish the dbol, then you will have a mild "crash" for 2-4 weeks as the esters build up. Pesonally I'd keep the injects at he lower dosages Yaz posted (400 test/600 EQ) and the Dbol at 25-30.

What is your PCT like?

As a side note, I really think people who post "I'm starting this tomorrow, what do you think" are annoying... unless they listen and change before they start...

ManBeast

Nolvaman

Awards
Agreed with Yaz on the concept of the cycle. The whole point of running dbol at the same time you start your injects is to start seeing gains right away while the esters build up. If you start the injects after you finish the dbol, then you will have a mild "crash" for 2-4 weeks as the esters build up. Pesonally I'd keep the injects at he lower dosages Yaz posted (400 test/600 EQ) and the Dbol at 25-30.

What is your PCT like?

As a side note, I really think people who post "I'm starting this tomorrow, what do you think" are annoying... unless they listen and change before they start...

ManBeast
Good to know, ill start the dbol right away while on the injections to let the esters build up. My PCT is an ai, natty test booster, nolva, clomid, and a couple other things, running at minimum 4 weeks

Yaz

Yaz

Awards

ManBeast
This^^^

ManBeast FYI Dbol it's quite mild, you can easily run it 8 weeks and even more - pretty low lipid/liver toxicity. IMO all orals after 6 weeks kinda stop working so aside from toxicity it's proper to take a break or at least up the dose. IMO a good approach for longer injectable cycles like 14-20 weeks to break through plateaus is to do throughout the cycle mini 4 week blasts with 3-4 weeks breaks = it is awesome.
Also myths like wow 12 weeks of total orals or if you run SD your kids will get cancer in the future or liver pains = are all over exaggerated crap.

Good to know, ill start the dbol right away while on the injections to let the esters build up. My PCT is an ai, natty test booster, nolva, clomid, and a couple other things, running at minimum 4 weeks
- PCT no matter the cycle always SERMs(Nolva + Clomid preferably) - AIs throught the cycle.
- Get rid of the other crap.

Nolvaman

Awards
This^^^

ManBeast FYI Dbol it's quite mild, you can easily run it 8 weeks and even more - pretty low lipid/liver toxicity. IMO all orals after 6 weeks kinda stop working so aside from toxicity it's proper to take a break or at least up the dose. IMO a good approach for longer injectable cycles like 14-20 weeks to break through plateaus is to do throughout the cycle mini 4 week blasts with 3-4 weeks breaks = it is awesome.
Also myths like wow 12 weeks of total orals or if you run SD your kids will get cancer in the future or liver pains = are all over exaggerated crap.

- PCT no matter the cycle always SERMs(Nolva + Clomid preferably) - AIs throught the cycle.
- Get rid of the other crap.
I actually have superdrol as well, i was too scared to use it though due to all the horror stories/myths you mentioned above.
Do you think i should run superdrol @ 10/20/20 after the dbol is finished while still on the injectables, or just save the sd for a different cycle?

Yaz

Yaz

Awards
I actually have superdrol as well, i was too scared to use it though due to all the horror stories/myths you mentioned above.
Do you think i should run superdrol @ 10/20/20 after the dbol is finished while still on the injectables, or just save the sd for a different cycle?
You could run a 14-16 week cycle of Test/Eq as i mentioned before, kickstart with dbol for the first 4-5 weeks and in the last 4 weeks run SD at 10-30mg ED.

Nolvaman

Awards
You could run a 14-16 week cycle of Test/Eq as i mentioned before, kickstart with dbol for the first 4-5 weeks and in the last 4 weeks run SD at 10-30mg ED.
I'll need to buy another vial each of test and eq to extend it 5 more weeks, this stuff aint cheap either :/ Sounds good though, looks like a pretty mean cycle. Thanks for your input.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Longer esters need longer cycles for best results.

ManBeast

Yaz

Yaz

Awards
I'll need to buy another vial each of test and eq to extend it 5 more weeks, this stuff aint cheap either :/ Sounds good though, looks like a pretty mean cycle. Thanks for your input.
-Don't go above 400-500mg Test, trust me the lower the better.
- If you could go at 800mg of EQ for 16, you'll be thanking me.
- This cycle screams = quality gains.

So to lay it all out on last time:
Weeks 1-14/16 --> Test E.400-500mg/week
Weeks 1-14/16 --> EQ 600-800mg/week
Weeks 1-4/5/6 --> Dbol 30-60mg ED
Weeks 1-16/18 --> Arimidex 0,50-1mg EOD OR Aromasin 12,5-25mg ED
Weeks 13-16 --> SD 10-30mg ED

Longer esters need longer cycles for best results.

ManBeast
Agreed.

Nolvaman

Awards
would it be okay to use letro instead of arimidex ON CYCLE?

Letro is far better than arimidex at getting rid of gyno, from what i heard.

Yaz

Yaz

Awards
would it be okay to use letro instead of arimidex ON CYCLE?

Letro is far better than arimidex at getting rid of gyno, from what i heard.
Letro is way harder on the lipids - IMO Letro should be used in case gyno flares up, not as a precaution and if it does not on this type of cycle.