Need some advice men

mondata

mondata

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I have not taken any kind of PH's since 2006. I really screwed myself up last time probably because I did not use any type of PCT. Anyways, my goal then was to get as big as possible but my goals now are to get stronger and decrease recovery time. I am currently at about 219 and need to get down to 195-200 by the start of summer. I am on an all natural fat loss stack that consists of CLA, Fish Oil, Yohimbe, Green Tea, etc and have lost about 6-7 lbs in the last 4 weeks. There are so many supps to choose from now so I hope you guys can narrow it down for me. As we all know, more muscle = less fat and more calories burned throughout the day to keep the body 'alive'. With this in mind I am looking for something that will help increase strength and help with recovery. I want to be a lean 195 not a bulky 195. What are options out there that will help with increasing strength and recovery and ultimately aid in fat loss? I do not want to get that watery bloated bulky look. I wish they made something that worked similiar to Tren that could be easily purchased with no side effects lol. I am just looking for a product that can be bought from a place such as NP.com.

Thanks guys

akaVeritaS

Awards
I have not taken any kind of PH's since 2006. I really screwed myself up last time probably because I did not use any type of PCT. Anyways, my goal then was to get as big as possible but my goals now are to get stronger and decrease recovery time. I am currently at about 219 and need to get down to 195-200 by the start of summer. I am on an all natural fat loss stack that consists of CLA, Fish Oil, Yohimbe, Green Tea, etc. There are so many supps to choose from now so I hope you guys can narrow it down for me. As we all know, more muscle = less fat and more calories burned throughout the day to keep the body 'alive'. With this in mind I am looking for something that will help increase strength and help with recovery. I want to be a lean 195 not a bulky 195. What are options out there that will help with increasing strength and recovery and ultimately aid in fat loss? I do not want to get that watery bloated bulky look. I wish they made something that worked similiar to Tren that could be easily purchased with no side effects lol. I am just looking for a product that can be bought from a place such as NP.com.

Thanks guys
There's the PH Trenavar that converts to tren... lol.

Your safest bet if you don't want to worry about bad sides is the AndroSeries. It's not guarenteed that you will have NO sides, but they shouldn't be comparable to some of the harsher compounds. If you ran Hard/Drive for 8 weeks with a really solid diet your goal might be obtainable. I'm sure theres a PP rep around here that knows more about it than I do.

If you want to deal with some sides, your options really start to expand.

You could always run Clen, too. That would get you to you desired weight.