Running epi longer then 6 weeks ?

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
Is this an ok thing to do ?
Kind of wasted my first week running 20. Just finished my 4th week and upped dosage to 40 mg a week ago. Finally starting to "feel" something.
My weight has been going up as expected. Don't have any side effects other than grape nuts. Not even having issues with sleep.
Was thinking of running one more week. Going to up to 50mg for 2 weeks then Adding one more at 60.

SardonicMedic

SardonicMedic

Awards
So you are wanting to run it for a total of 9 weeks?

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
Nope. Sorry maybe was clear.
Looking at 7 weeks.

SardonicMedic

SardonicMedic

Awards
6 is usually the max. It's really hard to advise on general health without bloods.
Given you ran it at a low dose to begin with, how long have you been shutdown?

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
Well I'm not sure I'm "shutdown"
Nuts are smaller but I have no lethargy, able to get it up no problem. So other then being smaller I dont have any other sides. Not even dry joints.
But noticed them getting smaller about a week ago.
Had bloods taken 2 weeks ago and everything came back normal.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whether or not there is any real threat to running it an extra week is debatable. Blood work would be the only real way to see (get it done at the end of your 6th week and then have it drawn at the conclusion of 7, too). That would show you the difference, but who is going to do that? No one.

So, you can roll the dice on it. I doubt it would be that risky, but then again, is it something you want to play around with? A good rule of thumb is to have your cycle planned out and not make any adjustments once you're in (tons of cycles end up with people either wanting to or actually staying on longer for reasons like this).

The best answer you're going to get is an "I'm not sure."

Good luck.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Yeah don't think an extra week would kill you....it's just that at some point you're going to reach diminishing returns

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
Yeah that's what I was thinking.
Problem is I'm leaving for Florida and didn't really want to start my pct while at my grandparents house.
Also didn't know what kind of trouble the airport would give me for having research stuff in my bag.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Problem is I'm leaving for Florida and didn't really want to start my pct while at my grandparents house.
Also didn't know what kind of trouble the airport would give me for having research stuff in my bag.
Technically, it's legal to possess the RC, but whether or not you want to try and have that debate with TSA is up to you (I wouldn't want to risk it delaying my flight). I'm assuming, based on that, that it's a liquid, so you'd have to put it in your ziplock bag with the others (if carry-on). If you were to do it, I'd peel off a label for eye drops or something like that and put it on the bottle.

Granted, I wouldn't take the risk, anyway, though.

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
Yeah epi is one thing but some nolva and all the supporting stuff makes for an interesting discussion with the tsa.

SPS

Awards
  • Established
Done 7 weeks @ 45mg. Still alive.
Same here, I think taking nolva or clomid thru an airport would be a bigger concern. You could transport it in a diff container, and whatever, but I would just save the epi for another cycle and say lesson learned about taking epi at 20mg a day

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
Yeah.
Being it was my first cycle I didn't know what to expect.
20 didn't do anything except mess up my sleep and make my stomach bloat.
40-50 and things are getting good. No issues with sleep and no stomach issues.
Weight has gone up but very little since I am not using this for bulking.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
one time i transported metformin in a glycobol bottle through the airport...was worried because i didn't have a script but i had so much **** in my bag they didn't even check lol

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
Well I guess side effects started to kick in.
Randomly decided at work to lift a recliner and start walking around haha

SardonicMedic

SardonicMedic

Awards
Well I'm not sure I'm "shutdown"
Nuts are smaller but I have no lethargy, able to get it up no problem. So other then being smaller I dont have any other sides. Not even dry joints.
But noticed them getting smaller about a week ago.
Had bloods taken 2 weeks ago and everything came back normal.
I ask this because the longer you keep your own production shutdown you will have to compensate with an additionally robust and strict pct. This especially goes for Epi given the increased risk of significant rebound spikes of estrogen.

I tend to echo the sentiment of poster that stated to keep the dosage time within the normal confines and say lesson learned about dosing at 20mg.

Also which brand are you using? There have been several threads on various sites questioning the potency of some of the recent clones.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also which brand are you using? There have been several threads on various sites questioning the potency of some of the recent clones.
which clones?

i find epistane to be harder and harder to find nowadays... i've only ran epi-strong and rpn havoc and they were both legit

SardonicMedic

SardonicMedic

Awards
IBE's

Epi-Strong was the ****, I only have one more bottle though.

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
I do alot of traveling for my job, and dont like to carry items thru airport security. heres my trick, goto the post office and get one of those flat rate boxes and put your DVD's in it and ship it to your destination.

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
Well my first bottle was from ibe.
I have 2 more bottles of ibe but recently picked up rpn havoc. Just for giggles I've been using that as to not use up all my ibe stash (I'm weird like that).
Seems like I take better to the rpn version. Gotten a lot more vascular and insane pumps which I wasn't getting from ibe.
Bought from a legit source but starting to wonder.....
Just seem to be having a blast with havoc while ibe was just sort of meh.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Remember, most all of these compounds (with a couple exceptions) take a while to kick in noticably, even though they are doing their job behind the sceens (so to speak).

ManBeast

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
Yep.
Anther reason why I thought 7 weeks would be ok.
Been on now for a month and only just started feeling the good times. Of course now I can't wait to hit the gym.