judge my cycle

gspyropo

Awards
i plan to start a d-bol with primobolan cycle

1-8 weeks 30mg dbol per day
1-8 weeks 250 mg primo twice per week

what do you think??my goal is to gain solid mass without water retention is it possible??

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I don't think that running your dbol that long is a good or safe idea, nor do I think you'll be happy with the results of that cycle if you did...

ManBeast

gspyropo

Awards
What if I run DBOL only for 4 weeks.. Why you said that the results would not be that what I expect???

Cheif

Awards
i plan to start a d-bol with primobolan cycle

1-8 weeks 30mg dbol per day
1-8 weeks 250 mg primo twice per week

what do you think??my goal is to gain solid mass without water retention is it possible??
Alright Arnold, lay off the dbol.
Lol
No, but really.
Most people won't advise running it at that dosage for that amount of time.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Primo is incredibly mild, and dbol is a lot of water weight. And you need to define what you consider "a lot of mass"

ManBeast

gspyropo

Awards
Ok I ll run DBOL for 4 weeks.. My purpose is to gain 5-6 kg as lean as possible

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Do you have any PCT planned?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Why those two steroids? U can achieve your goal with just test and some winny to cut the water retention.

gspyropo

Awards
Do you have any PCT planned?
i think that milk thistle and zma would be ok...plus vitamin c, multivitamins, r-ala ND PROTEIN while on cycle...do you have anything elsse to suggest?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
ROFLMAO.... are you serious? You need to to a lot more research on your own before even touching this stuff.

ManBeast

Cheif

Awards
i think that milk thistle and zma would be ok...plus vitamin c, multivitamins, r-ala ND PROTEIN while on cycle...do you have anything elsse to suggest?
You will need a serm buddy.

Look into proper PCT.
Threads explaining are all over this website/internet.

Don't start until you actually know what you are doing man.
If you have questions about it you can PM me.

Choose your words wisely with your next reply to ManBeast though.
He is good at making smartas*es feel like idiots! Makes you learn quick though. :D

gspyropo

Awards
ok thats my cycle

dianabol weeks 1-4 -> 30mg per day
primobolan weeks 1-8 -> 200 mg per week
proviron 2 tabs per day weeks 1-8
omega 3 + multivatamins+ milk thistle + r ala while on cycle

now i m trying to make a plan for my PCT...

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
its very obvious you are not ready for a cycle, you sound about 19yrs old right now...what are your stats, age, height, weight, lifting history, workout routine(hst, dc, etc) these things are very important to build your first cycle. you need to be as honest as possible if you would like the correct recommendations. what you have above should not be your first cycle!!!

gspyropo

Awards
its very obvious you are not ready for a cycle, you sound about 19yrs old right now...what are your stats, age, height, weight, lifting history, workout routine(hst, dc, etc) these things are very important to build your first cycle. you need to be as honest as possible if you would like the correct recommendations. what you have above should not be your first cycle!!!

ok im 27 years old, 1,77cm height, 66 kgs, i m working out for 8 years. i am working out 5 dayw per week, and my bf% is about 6-8% alla year round with very strict nutrition..

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
well by that discription im impressed but your cycle choice is very pour my friend. normal protocol for a first time cycle is to keep to one or two compounds and alway revolve around test. so ive you would like to run Dbol, i would suggest Test E 12 weeks @ 500mg with a 30mg Dbol kicker for weeks 1-4. you need a serm(Clomid/Nolva) and a natty test booster(DAA) for a 4-5 week PCT. Serm's are not over the counter....

Yaz

Yaz

Awards
- You have no idea about PCT, no idea as far as planning a cycle.
- Megageo's advice was on point and pretty much every other guy's opinion on that forum - you are so far away from using AAS.
- You should start studying for a couple of months about AAS profiles, basic endocrinology, PCT, support supplements than running from board to board looking for someone to applaud your decision.
- And for the love of god stop bitching about your BF.

P.S. To all other members, i know the guy.

ROFLMAO.... are you serious? You need to to a lot more research on your own before even touching this stuff.

ManBeast
Unfortunately he is.

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
lmfao BURN!!!

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
HEART BURN!!!....... too much? lmfao

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
on another note, nothing wrong with running dianabol at 30mg e/d for 6-8 weeks.

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
on another note, nothing wrong with running dianabol at 30mg e/d for 6-8 weeks.
lol i would do it but i wouldnt EVER recommend it for a first cycle, and not with primabolan haha

gspyropo

Awards
- You have no idea about PCT, no idea as far as planning a cycle.
- Megageo's advice was on point and pretty much every other guy's opinion on that forum - you are so far away from using AAS.
- You should start studying for a couple of months about AAS profiles, basic endocrinology, PCT, support supplements than running from board to board looking for someone to applaud your decision.
- And for the love of god stop bitching about your BF.

P.S. To all other members, i know the guy.

Unfortunately he is.
you know nothing about me..and you are trying to imagine how i look like...'BITCHING ABOUT MY BF%" sorry but another member ask me about my stats...i don t want anyone to applaud my decisition but i only ask their opinion...why are you so annoyed about my bf...maybe you are a guy with big belly or what???

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Oh lord, here we go...

I give up, you are going to do what you want no matter what we say, so why bother asking for help?

ManBeast

gspyropo

Awards
Oh lord, here we go...

I give up, you are going to do what you want no matter what we say, so why bother asking for help?

ManBeast
i only want the opinion and the guidance of experienced people with steroids...i dont think that all of you were calm and wise when you start your first cycle isn t it?
about my PCT i know that nolva/clomid is essential as DAA also but i want to plan my PCT as safe as possible cause is the most important part of a cycle..thats why i looking for advice!!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I was calm, wise, and had done research for about a year before mine... You are none of these with regards to your cycle, and you have had experienced users tell you that you are making many mistakes, but you don't want to listen.

ManBeast

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
seems like your buddy was trying to give you some good advice and you blew him off, you just suggested a OTC PCT!!! and now that i mentioned the proper compounds you know what your doing? here a good piece of advice, get your bloods done prior to your cycle, that way when you get ****ed up you have record of your baseline pre cycle lol no but serious get your bloods...

Yaz

Yaz

Awards
you know nothing about me..and you are trying to imagine how i look like...'BITCHING ABOUT MY BF%" sorry but another member ask me about my stats...i don t want anyone to applaud my decisition but i only ask their opinion...why are you so annoyed about my bf...maybe you are a guy with big belly or what???
- First your english suck.
- Secondly yes i do know you from bbers.gr - both your stats, pics, every single thread you made (primo, 1st cycle, superdmz etc) on chem section in the past 6 months(FYI not gonna tell you how i am, doesn't really matter).
- Third yes you do want someone to applaud your decision because you've been asking the same 'ol questions over and over again (both in this and the other forum) and everyone tells you the exact same thing - your current knowledge as far as AAS/endocrinology goes is that of a kindergardener.
- Again NOBODY is going to correct your cycle - when you're planning a cycle as far as every drug/supp goes you have to be at around 80% and the people will help you perfect it. When your level is like 10% do you have any idea how irresponsible is for people to help you when you have no idea whatsoever ?
- Dude is like 5,9 1/2- 5,10 145-150lbs at a legit 6-7% year round no question about that. But he has been bodybuilding for like 7-8 years yet he doesn't even know basic principles of nutrition, such as to be able to grow you have to eat above maintenance. Yet the dude is year round on 1600-1800 cals and he's scared to death if he ups his BF like 1-2% and maybe add 2-5 lbs of water. He's been told the exact same thing over and over again yet he cannot comprehend that to grow he has to eat NOT pig the **** out but eat - still he thinks that how you look has everything to about the drugs, that's why he's looking for "dry" drugs like primo, SD, t-bol.
- The best advice WE as a FORUM can give you is to start studying.

PS Also someone who is afraid of needles, shouldn't be using AAS, it's that simple.

I was calm, wise, and had done research for about a year before mine... You are none of these with regards to your cycle, and you have had experienced users tell you that you are making many mistakes, but you don't want to listen.

ManBeast
This^^

gspyropo

Awards
Why you became angry and nervous....??? You don t have anything more important to do than criticizing the others... Furthermore there are others more experienced than you and theirs opinion I am looking for not someone's that is registered in all forums trying to irritate and reply to all posts!!!! Dude find something more funny to waste your time... Or find I job to became somewhere useful!!!
I feel sorry for the members that reply to my post and read his replies!!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
You are the only one getting angry and nervous...

ManBeast

Yaz

Yaz

Awards
Why you became angry and nervous....??? You don t have anything more important to do than criticizing the others... Furthermore there are others more experienced than you and theirs opinion I am looking for not someone's that is registered in all forums trying to irritate and reply to all posts!!!! Dude find something more funny to waste your time... Or find I job to became somewhere useful!!!
I feel sorry for the members that reply to my post and read his replies!!
You are the only one getting angry and nervous...

ManBeast
This^^^
Thank you ManBeast, i thought i was the only one not seeing that.

For god's sake, what made you believe that i got angry ? And nervous about what exactly ?
Hmmm are you mentally retarded ? You asked about critiques, thus the thread on a public board or am i missing something ?
How exactly did you figure out my experience/knowledge level when yourself hasn't been around active in any boards ? And when exactly did you see me post in "all" forums with only intention to "irritate" ?
Please tell the members if i'm lying about all the above.
You certainly are delusional about many things - and FYI you are the angry one.

PS Never was my intention to offend you, just make you open your eyes. If you are getting butthurt that is easy especially when someone is speaking the truth you shouldn't post in message boards.