PH and drug testing

Mrpersinality

Mrpersinality

Awards
Ok I'm about to hear back from a company about a very good career and I'm most deff certain I will be drug tested. I had a EPI cycle all planned out but I'm guessing I should put it on hold or is that just not something I should be worried about? It's a very big company let's just say equal to General Electric but world wide and has a manufacturing plant in my state.
The EPI would land right in about the 5th week of the cycle when test time comes. What are the chance they test for anabolics?

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
the chances they test for anabolics is very low.. but that being said if this job is that important to you maybe it is worth delaying the cycle by 5 weeks that way you will have peace of mind and not be stressed about it

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
also I believe they legally have to tell you what they are testing you for? I don't think they can run the tests unless you have full disclosure so maybe find out what the test consists of before hand

Mrpersinality

Mrpersinality

Awards
the chances they test for anabolics is very low.. but that being said if this job is that important to you maybe it is worth delaying the cycle by 5 weeks that way you will have peace of mind and not be stressed about it
Thank you and that's just it I actually took two EPI yesterday to start the cycle then realized the job will test me. I'll most likely just not take anymore till the test is done and I can relax. I don't use any street drugs ever I don't even drink so to fail for something like this would be terrible ya know. Thank you when I get off my mobile device any to my PC I will surely rep you

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just take some ostarine for like 3 weeks and you'll be 2 weeks clean by the time your test comes if you're worried.
I will say though that with how pricey it is for the testing it requires to detect PH/AAS use, it is rarely done. Even for the police or in the military they only would do it by special request I believe.
I have had my current job for almost 4 years and during my intro drug screening and my 2 randoms since then I was on cycle.
Most companies are just looking for substance abuse.

Then again like big D said it's your career and your choice. I would hate to feel responsible if I happened to be complete wrong on this one lol.

Mrpersinality

Mrpersinality

Awards
Just take some ostarine for like 3 weeks and you'll be 2 weeks clean by the time your test comes if you're worried.
I will say though that with how pricey it is for the testing it requires to detect PH/AAS use, it is rarely done. Even for the police or in the military they only would do it by special request I believe.
I have had my current job for almost 4 years and during my intro drug screening and my 2 randoms since then I was on cycle.

Then again like big D said it's your career and your choice. I would hate to feel responsible if I happened to be complete wrong on this one lol.
Hmmm ostarine??? What should inexpect from it? I don't know anything about it looks like research time lol.

Mrpersinality

Mrpersinality

Awards

Well one of my trusted suppliers has Ostarine pretty cheap so maybe ill try that for a few weeks. Im reading things about many people using it in their pct cause of no shutdown im getting kinda excited over this lol

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do it!

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Employers test for street drugs, but if this is a job of a lifetime, just hold of on the cycle, never know maybe epi could skew the labs findings

Just play it safe

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
There are deff no tests for ostarine that your employer is going to do lol but keep in mind the places you have to purchase ostarine from.. underground chem labs who have questionable purity.. you may get a contaminated product and that contamination may affect the drug test.. something to think about!

Mrpersinality

Mrpersinality

Awards
There are deff no tests for ostarine that your employer is going to do lol but keep in mind the places you have to purchase ostarine from.. underground chem labs who have questionable purity.. you may get a contaminated product and that contamination may affect the drug test.. something to think about!
Yes thank you for that reminder, I'm going to look into any lab results I can find from my supplier

joeblow1

Awards
Ok I'm about to hear back from a company about a very good career and I'm most deff certain I will be drug tested. I had a EPI cycle all planned out but I'm guessing I should put it on hold or is that just not something I should be worried about? It's a very big company let's just say equal to General Electric but world wide and has a manufacturing plant in my state.
The EPI would land right in about the 5th week of the cycle when test time comes. What are the chance they test for anabolics?
They wont test for ph or juice. Dont worry about it. I took a couple drug tests on juice and passed with flying colors. Jobs only test for street drugs. If your a pro athlete than you might have an issue. Jobs dont care about steroid use unless you get arrested for it. Its not like we are some no good junkies, aas doesnt affect your job performance.

Mrpersinality

Mrpersinality

Awards
Well I got the job and I'm stoked. Taking the physical, hearing, vision, and drug test tomorrow.
I'm so dam cautious about this I stopped taking creatine cause I know elevated creatine levels often means a masking agent due to years of working in drug rehabs. So the EPI recomp will start after the test. Thanks for all of your input guys.

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
Well I got the job and I'm stoked. Taking the physical, hearing, vision, and drug test tomorrow.
I'm so dam cautious about this I stopped taking creatine cause I know elevated creatine levels often means a masking agent due to years of working in drug rehabs. So the EPI recomp will start after the test. Thanks for all of your input guys.
Creatine? I've had several done and I take creatine pretty much year round. Never popped a negative for anything.

Mrpersinality

Mrpersinality

Awards
Creatine? I've had several done and I take creatine pretty much year round. Never popped a negative for anything.
It wouldn't pop hot for anything it's just a possible inconclusive and I want to get this over with without going again.
Right now I've been working at a juvenile rehab facility and I work out with the kids a couple times a week, they always ask what to take and I tell them "your 16 just vitamins and protein+all the food you can eat and maybe creatine" and they all were told by the nurses that creatine can look like a masking agent if their creatine levels are high.
I'm not sure if it has anything to do with creatine mono or if the nurses even know what their talking about but I'm just playing it safe.

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
Well one of my trusted suppliers has Ostarine pretty cheap so maybe ill try that for a few weeks. Im reading things about many people using it in their pct cause of no shutdown im getting kinda excited over this lol
At doses only as high as 25 mg ED there have been studies showing shut down..but I don't think 10 mg ED would be anything to worry about

*EDIT* Didn't realize how old this thread was

Mrpersinality

Mrpersinality

Awards
At doses only as high as 25 mg ED there have been studies showing shut down..but I don't think 10 mg ED would be anything to worry about

*EDIT* Didn't realize how old this thread was
That's cool bro, do you think 10mg ED would be ok in PCT?

Mrpersinality

Mrpersinality

Awards
Started my EPI 4 days ago. I have Epivar and Epistrong. I used the (underdosed) (18mg) Epivar to get me started
first week at 1 for three days then two for three days.
Weeks 2-4 I'm running 3 Epistrong Ed 45mg
Week five will be 3 Epistrong and 1 Epivar
Week six the same possibly one more Epivar if no sides.
I handle EPI very well so I'm looking to recomp real nice with this.

Mrpersinality

Mrpersinality

Awards
Well I'm bumping cause this is funny, im doing great at the job. No prob with the drug test. I'm week 2 into my pct and my Union prez asked me if I can get him gear lol yep the big guy runs gear so I'm not worried about this issue anymore at.

Ohh my pct is Torem, DAA, Erase, and primal male natty test booster. I'm still leaning a lil and cals are still being taken in the same with minimal strength loss thus far.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I'm bumping cause this is funny, im doing great at the job. No prob with the drug test. I'm week 2 into my pct and my Union prez asked me if I can get him gear lol yep the big guy runs gear so I'm not worried about this issue anymore at.

Ohh my pct is Torem, DAA, Erase, and primal male natty test booster. I'm still leaning a lil and cals are still being taken in the same with minimal strength loss thus far.
LOL. Glad everything worked out for you bro.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Dude...the US government only checks for Anabolics when there is evidence against a member...it's hard to do and costs a lot of money for them...I doubt a private company not involved in then sports industry tests... I'm pretty sure that what they drug test for is public information ... You could just have someone ask...I wouldn't ask myself though...might sound suspicious.

EDIT: note to self..read the entire thread before you post... Well congrats on the job and make sure you dont get the boss bunk gear! Remind him to use a SERM! Saving his nuts may get you a pomotion.

Mrpersinality

Mrpersinality

Awards
Haha no doubt I told him to go on a particular site and read/look around and he will have the same source as me. I won't get him gear but I'll advise him if he needs any help.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha no doubt I told him to go on a particular site and read/look around and he will have the same source as me. I won't get him gear but I'll advise him if he needs any help.
That's the best way to go. I am guessing if you were to piss him off he could push to get you tested. By indirectly getting him what he wants, you're not admitting to using.

Mrpersinality

Mrpersinality

Awards
Yea I mean I never even ran illegal gear but the serms I use aren't exactly legal either. I mean technically he's not my boss but he runs the union so same thing for now. Maybe I'll get him in the gym and make him look stupid with a deadlift comp lol

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
... Love it, most guys would let their boss win but you're talking about whipping his ass ... I've shown a couple of my SNCOs up in the gym... but then one of my direct supervisors--older guy around 40--came in and didn't tell anybody he was an ex competition powerlifter... yeah, definitely learned some stuff from him.