Gyno already?

Awards
I'm just finishing the fifth week of my first cycle of test cypionate at 500mg per week (250 on Mon, 250 on Thurs).Stats as follows... 24 years old, 6'1", 185 lbs. Having good results in terms of gains and such, however, my nipples are beginning to get sore and sensitive...and I want to avoid gyno at all costs. I have Nolva on hand but I don't want to start taking it and not have enough for PCT (only have 60 20mg tabs and plan on running the cycle for 12 weeks). Would you suggest taking an OTC AI such as inhibit-e or estrodex instead so I dont waste the Nolva?... or start taking the nolva NOW until it goes away and then cut back? Or should I wait until I start getting build-up to take anything at all? Any help will be much appreciated... I've done much research and have gotten much advice it all seems to be contradictory.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Are there sensitive/painful lumps behind your nipples?

ManBeast

Awards
Nope..just soreness/sensitivity. Getting worse by the day.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, stop your cycle, dose the nolva and weaker AIs, get more nolva and some stronger anti-estrogen as a Research Chemical, and then transition into pct/gyno destruction.

This is why I always reccomend having a strong AI on hand for any cycle.

ManBeast

Awards
you are telling me to stop my cycle 5 weeks in? that seems a little ridiculous being that I don't even have strong symptoms of gyno yet.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Yes, but you don't have the proper anacillaries on hand to properly control it... Your call man.

ManBeast

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
manbeast, wouldnt erase be strong enough for an otc AI?

Awards
I have nolva and clomid...thats all I need for PCT.... I know lots of people who dose nolva during the cycle to kill gyno symptoms I just dont wanna waste them if something weaker can do the trick.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I am not doubting that Erase is a potent AI, its just not proven as a Gyno stopper/killer is all.

ManBeast

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
yeah understood. Personally OP if it was me id get some erase and take that with some nolva until it subsides then come off the nolva and keep taking the erase. I mean you are only 5 weeks in so you have 7 weeks left of your cycle plenty of time for you to acquire more nolva for your pct.

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Just order a research chem man. Itll be at yur house in 2-3days

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Order an AI. Overseas or whatever it'll be to you in a week tops. At least that was my plan if such happened. But manbeast did suggest the safest way .