aware me on katandrol

TulsaTalons

Awards
from what i gather its good for cutting and is mild? would it be good for a mild dry recomp? what kind of sides can one expect? does it raise blood pressure/heart rate? how harsh is it on the liver? what can one expect as far as strength gain/lean muscle gain/body fat loss? how is it on the libido and suppression? sorry for all the questions, just trying to gain some info. i did a search on it but didnt find much. thanks.

LikeMike

Awards
Subbed for answers. I've thought about running it solo before but I've heard you need to dose it high which can make for an expensive cycle. I haven't really seen any solo logs of it though. Most people stack it with another ph because its a non methyl compound making it easier on the liver.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Katana solo is quite possibly the most mild run I can think of, and will basically net light gains and a hardening. An alternative for a similar price would be a solo Ostarine run, which might work out even better.

ManBeast

TulsaTalons

Awards
Katana solo is quite possibly the most mild run I can think of, and will basically net light gains and a hardening. An alternative for a similar price would be a solo Ostarine run, which might work out even better.

ManBeast
so u would recommend running ostarine instead? could u stack ostarine and katana? how are they on the blood pressure?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
You could stack ostarine and katana, but on a 4-6 week run it'll be quite mild gains, what are you looking to do?

ManBeast

TulsaTalons

Awards
You could stack ostarine and katana, but on a 4-6 week run it'll be quite mild gains, what are you looking to do?

ManBeast
im looking for a dry recomp with strength gains, drop some fat, but trying to stay away from anything harsh on the liver, libido, and blood pressure. i havnt done a cycle in over a year so im just catching back up on some of this new stuff.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
The only "problem" with a katana solo run is that the high doses make it pretty pricey. For most that I've heard, Helladrol isn't too harsh on the liver (especially with proper cycle suport) and it doesn't seem to trash the libido either. If libido trashing is a major concern, you can always use something like RS Transaderm to keep your test up.

Helladrol can do a recomp with about 10-15 lbs gained in 6 weeks or so, Katana would be a 4 pound gain in the same period (in my estimate) and Ostarine would be about 6 pounds (again by estimate).

ManBeast

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Katana put me on panic and anxiety all the day with only 250-300mg daily so this is not for me

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Another option that had slipped my mind was the Andro Series by Primordial Performance, totally non-liver hurting.

ManBeast

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Any anecdotal consensus on blood pressure concerns for Helladrol at 50-75mg/day for 6 weeks?

TulsaTalons

Awards
The only "problem" with a katana solo run is that the high doses make it pretty pricey. For most that I've heard, Helladrol isn't too harsh on the liver (especially with proper cycle suport) and it doesn't seem to trash the libido either. If libido trashing is a major concern, you can always use something like RS Transaderm to keep your test up.

Helladrol can do a recomp with about 10-15 lbs gained in 6 weeks or so, Katana would be a 4 pound gain in the same period (in my estimate) and Ostarine would be about 6 pounds (again by estimate).

ManBeast
hmmm, if helladrol is the same thing as CEL Hdrol, thats what i ran last time. i was wanting something more towards losing fat and gaining strength. maybe leaning towards the ostarine.

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
Another option that had slipped my mind was the Andro Series by Primordial Performance, totally non-liver hurting.

ManBeast
i second the andro series. m-lmg is non methylated and you will get some nice gains from it, at least i did. if you can't find m-lmg there are clones. it is a bit wet so may not be the best for recomp

EArch

Awards
  • Established
I used with hdrol and enjoyed it. I think stacking with a more powerful compound is a must.

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
Katana put me on panic and anxiety all the day with only 250-300mg daily so this is not for me
That worries me. I was planning on running it along with Hdrol, but I do have anxiety issues as is. If it does cause me anxiety, I'll switch to 11-oxo

TulsaTalons

Awards
That worries me. I was planning on running it along with Hdrol, but I do have anxiety issues as is. If it does cause me anxiety, I'll switch to 11-oxo
whats the difference in 11 oxo and katanadrol? i assume 11 oxo would be cheaper as well?

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5aOHP by taurus compares to 11 oxo. Pretty much little to no sides, and a logger said it reduced his gyno!!!

TulsaTalons

Awards
5aOHP by taurus compares to 11 oxo. Pretty much little to no sides, and a logger said it reduced his gyno!!!
is it methylated? how is it on the blood pressure? im looking for something to stack with rs transederm

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Helladrol/Katana is probably the best recomp stack as far as PH goes.

Just run a good support support like N2guard to control BP and other on cycle health issues ;)

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
I've been looking into the 5aOHP and M1P by taurus. I'd love to run katanadrol but to do what I want it'd be pretty $$$ as I'd need 2-3 bottles and at around $90 a bottle would make for a $$$ run with everything else.

TulsaTalons

Awards
Helladrol/Katana is probably the best recomp stack as far as PH goes.

Just run a good support support like N2guard to control BP and other on cycle health issues ;)
im not wanting to go with a methylated because of liver stress. and 80$ for blood pressure control seems a bit high to me.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
N2Guard is more than just BP, its is a fully comprehensive on-cycle support suppliment.

ManBeast

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
whats the difference in 11 oxo and katanadrol? i assume 11 oxo would be cheaper as well?
two different prohormones. 11-oxo for cortisol control and can result in belly fat, fat under the abs. Katana is furuza-a supposed to help reduce fat on a cut or recomp. Price wise they probably comparable at the recommended dose.
There is also 1-kt transdermal which is the hormone 11-oxo converts to and is said to be better, but I'm turned off by the 55 sprays serving.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im not wanting to go with a methylated because of liver stress. and 80$ for blood pressure control seems a bit high to me.
Its not 80$ (not sure where you got your price at) but it controls lots more than BP. Its an all in one cycle support supplement.

If you want something to give you the kind of gains you are seeking, then you will need to man up and run a decent PH. The milder something is, the milder the gains too. You have to pay to play my friend. That's how the game is played. I'm not trying to be an ass, just keeping it real. If you want zero sides and zero effect on health, stick to creatine and protein

TulsaTalons

Awards
Its not 80$ (not sure where you got your price at) but it controls lots more than BP. Its an all in one cycle support supplement.

If you want something to give you the kind of gains you are seeking, then you will need to man up and run a decent PH. The milder something is, the milder the gains too. You have to pay to play my friend. That's how the game is played. I'm not trying to be an ass, just keeping it real. If you want zero sides and zero effect on health, stick to creatine and protein
im just trying to find something that fits what im looking for. im not expecting to put on 15 lbs of muscle. nothing wrong with exploring all my options and learning everything i can about them and trying to be safe. better than saying "OH YEAAAA SDROL, NOM NOM NOM NOM, WHATS A PCT?! HERP DERP like alot of peoples posts ive seen.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
I've run Katandrol solo. Did it last spring at a high dose. Needed 2 bottles so it wasn't cheap but it was very effective as a recomp. No sides to speak of. Anxiety wasnt an issue for me and I tend towards anxiety anyway. I actually used adderline (now adrena or something like that) with it. For me it was very good in a recomp. You're not going to make great gains but if you looking to lose fat and maintain muscle I say give it a shot.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
I might bite the bullet eventually, I want to run katanadrol so bad on a solo run just to harden up eventually.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I might bite the bullet eventually, I want to run katanadrol so bad on a solo run just to harden up eventually.
I also heard it's on the chopping block to be banned. Honestly I would just stock up on it and run it when you feel like it. Hit around 300-350mg per day and you'll have some great results. Throw in epi or hdrol and you'll get bigger and leaner.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im just trying to find something that fits what im looking for. im not expecting to put on 15 lbs of muscle. nothing wrong with exploring all my options and learning everything i can about them and trying to be safe. better than saying "OH YEAAAA SDROL, NOM NOM NOM NOM, WHATS A PCT?! HERP DERP like alot of peoples posts ive seen.
I honestly think your best bet is to run Katana solo. Its very low on sides, non-methylated, and very easy on lipids and BP. Nice steady easy gains that are very maintainable also. Its a little pricey to run at a decent dose, but 7-8 weeks at 300-350mg would be stellar

TulsaTalons

Awards
I honestly think your best bet is to run Katana solo. Its very low on sides, non-methylated, and very easy on lipids and BP. Nice steady easy gains that are very maintainable also. Its a little pricey to run at a decent dose, but 7-8 weeks at 300-350mg would be stellar
really starting to lean this way. hows the strength gains, libido, lethargy, and mood on a cycle like that?