boldedone base?

Spritzer

Awards
Anyone ever tried or heard of Boldenolone base? Could this be verry symmilar
to d-bol? D-bol is the methylated form of boldedone so could this maybe act like d-bol but maybe not so livertoxic?
Any help would be nice. :help:

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
yes, yes and yes. downside is that it is a bitch to work with. The only decent product with this is cyclo dectrian (spell?) called cyclo bold.

dickwootton

Awards
  • Established
There is a guy over at worldclassbodybuilding.com that got bold base to hold in an oil solution long enought to pin it.
Dick

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I ran boldenone base in my last cycle and no it doesn't act like dbol, it's acts like boldenone. The methylation make the boldenone act differenty not the ester. Also I would run it either inject or transdermal. I ran it last cycle I ran it as a transdermal and loved it. It had the same effects as when I ran bold undec but it hit's a hell of a lot quicker.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
I ran boldenone base in my last cycle and no it doesn't act like dbol, it's acts like boldenone. The methylation make the boldenone act differenty not the ester. Also I would run it either inject or transdermal. I ran it last cycle I ran it as a transdermal and loved it. It had the same effects as when I ran bold undec but it hit's a hell of a lot quicker.
I really don't know as I haven't ran it. but the reports I heard stated that it was more like dbol without the bloat. by all acounts it kicks ass.

Last edited:
supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Interesting. Dosed high enough, Sldge's 1,4ADD-acetate should be similar in effects methinks. :blink:

spooler

Awards
It is a bitch to get into solution at concentrations higher than 50 - 60 mg/ml, in oil. I made some at 100mg/ml, it stayed in solution at body temp - I injected 1/4 cc and it welted up in 10 minutes and hurt for three days. I will be cutting this stuff. Keep in mind, EQ is 40% ester, so a 200 mg dose of EQ will yield 120mg of boldenone - so 50mg of bold base a day is equal to almost 600 mg of EQ a week.

Bold base is like EQ without the ester - it does not act like DBol, it acts like EQ. It does not aromatize, 5ar reductase doesn't do anything to it. It provides nice, slow, lean gains. It is a pretty mild steriod, all in all.

spooler

Awards
Hence one of the reasons I ran it as a transdermal.
I seriously considered that, but I didn't have the stuff to make a trans derm - and I also doubted that I had enough Bold Base to run a decent cycle of trans derm. I did have the stuff to make it injectible - along with the pins, daily pokes don't scare me.......... I do, however, look forward to the lack of pokes at the end of the cycle!

Spritzer

Awards
all in all I think I keep it with the eq. On other boards they said just the same about getting into solution. Thanx for the help guys!!

Spritzer

Awards
why always bothering about conversionrates and so on if the actual product exists and is just as easy to get!

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
So, can anyone give their results when using transdermal boldenone base?

I've seen it around, and wondered about it. How does it compare to Equipoise as far as results?

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
So, can anyone give their results when using transdermal boldenone base?

I've seen it around, and wondered about it. How does it compare to Equipoise as far as results?
I used it in my last cycle. I had the same effects as when I used EQ it just hit a hell of a lot sooner. In the cycle info section of the board I have my cycle outlined with how my PCT went. Take a look if you want and feel free to ask any questions. Later J