Found some old 4AD in my stash...

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
25g's of 4ad from the bulknutrition days (so probably about 7 years old right before the ban)... any chance this shxt is any good anymore? Its been kept in a cool dry place the whole time... wouldnt mind making a nice little transdermal if there is any potency left in this!

Now I wish that the bottles of 1T I bought with the 4AD were still around...
oh the good ol pre ban days... I'd do m1t again :eek:uttahere: i mean whaaaa?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Should be good and you can get m1t from uk sites

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
I love finding old things in my stash. The expiration date never seems to effect most of my "older" supplements!!! Pre-ban....

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
25g's of 4ad from the bulknutrition days (so probably about 7 years old right before the ban)... any chance this shxt is any good anymore? Its been kept in a cool dry place the whole time... wouldnt mind making a nice little transdermal if there is any potency left in this!

Now I wish that the bottles of 1T I bought with the 4AD were still around...
oh the good ol pre ban days... I'd do m1t again :eek:uttahere: i mean whaaaa?

Ship it to me. I'll test it for you and get back to you. PM me for my address.

Chefbolic

Chefbolic

Awards
Should still be good. Found some m1t in my stash that expired in 2004. Sold it to a guy at my gym with some 4ad and he blew up like a ballon. If it was stored in a cool dry place it should be gtg.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think u all should assume some sort of decreased potency in the neighborhood of 25-30%

The % noted is pure speculation but me thinks is line with a reasonable guesstimate given the time frames here/expiration dates

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Roger that. Yeah Im planning on picking up a transdermal carrier. Not sure how high ill dose it yet considering the decrease potency which most likely has occured