m5aa question

d00fy

Awards
does this supplement shut you down as hard as m1t,and what are good recommended dosage to start with and how long to run for, also do liver protectors hinder gains on m5aa?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any androgen if taken for long enough will shut you down, M1t just happens to do it in like three days from what I recall. M5aa is a great ph imo, so try it out. I suggest running it everyday if you are running it alone starting out at around 40-60 mgs. I have used it at 100 mgs, and had great gains. The sides on it are next to none especially compared to m1t.

t_dot_porkchop

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
did you run M5 with any other compound ryansm?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nope, I ran it solo for two weeks to gauge its effectiveness.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
However I do suggest running it with something, or adding it at the end of a cycle for a nice recomp.

d00fy

Awards
another question i feel somewhat depressed after m1t cycle its like gawd damnit i want to jump on m5,1test and i guess 4ad, its been 3weeks about on pct nolvadex and 6oxo ,i dunno if my test is back to normal but i get my morning borners :) which is a good thing:) so at least i can still get hard:)

hethcliff

Awards
  • Established
another question i feel somewhat depressed after m1t cycle its like gawd damnit i want to jump on m5,1test and i guess 4ad, its been 3weeks about on pct nolvadex and 6oxo ,i dunno if my test is back to normal but i get my morning borners :) which is a good thing:) so at least i can still get hard:)
pct of m1t i feel like **** to. i'm in a real pissy mood most of the time when i come off.

d00fy

Awards
yah its like when i was on everyone was making comments,dude your on juice blah blah,3weeks off somewhat of loss of weight but whatever,its like i wanna do another haha

chrisrico

chrisrico

Awards
dOOfy, I used it at 20mg /day for a cut cycle and retained all my lean mass and then some. I was 190 and went down to 178 in 5.5 weeks. Gained strength.

Only sides for me were mild hypertension and also I couldn't sleep as deeply...had to add about 2 hours of sleep time every night in order to feel completely rested.

I felt like it was a kick A$$ product!!!! Can't wait to try it at higher doses on a bulk.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you are asking if you can start a cycle I would say wait. How long did you run your m1t cycle?

d00fy

Awards
6weeks i ran it ,

chrisrico u ran m5 at 20mg or m1t?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would wait atleast 12 weeks until running another cycle imo.

d00fy

Awards
im trying:) just the mental image of feeling weak and small:p

Lakevillethor

Awards
Any androgen if taken for long enough will shut you down, M1t just happens to do it in like three days from what I recall. M5aa is a great ph imo, so try it out. I suggest running it everyday if you are running it alone starting out at around 40-60 mgs. I have used it at 100 mgs, and had great gains. The sides on it are next to none especially compared to m1t.
Yeah, it's great and all --- if you can handle the acne you get. I broke out worse on that compound than on any other.

chrisrico

chrisrico

Awards
Yeah, I forgot, I had some small zits on 20/mg a day, I can't imagine what it would have been at 100 mg

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
M5 will take its toll on your hair. doofy, I would take off at at least 8 weeks after that long cycle.

d00fy

Awards
how long does m5aa take to kick in? also how much of an impact does it have on hair, lots of thinning?

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I've heard it kicks in as quick as m1t about 4 days. It converts to dht which is what makes hair fall out. Of course the methyl affects what it converts to also but I'm not sure what it does. I was going to lose my hair anyway. I'm debating which I want more M5 or hair. I have noticed a receding hair line but I didnt notice it til about 6 months after my first cycle. anybody else got an opinion on M5 and hair?