just test e

mav18

Awards
With only test e can I still plan on seeing results as if adding equipose or other compounds

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Are you asking if test alone will give the same results as test + something else?

ManBeast

mav18

Awards
Yea basiclly like Should I save my money and stick with just test

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm subbed. Just in case others are noticing your thread-starting spoon-feeding pattern.

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
Think about it logically. If Test E does the exact same thing as test e stacked with something else (dbol, epi, eq), a lot of people on these forums have been wasting a lot of money. Yet, the majority of the people on these forums are not stupid, and you still see very experienced users stacking other substances with Test E. Doesn't that seem to answer your question already?

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
All you need is test unless you really know what you're doing and can precisely dial in to what you want based on experience with the compound. A lot of guys will add a variety of gear to their cycle and attribute the gains to the wrong substance. For example, someone taking 500mgs of test plus 250mgs of equip will boast about how great the equip was, when in reality it was the test that provided the gains; equip at that dose would have helped increase your RBC to very high levels and that's about all it would have done... Take test at 500mgs a week for 16 weeks, with proper support like HCG, etc. Plot your gains, take pictures and keep a good log. Next cycle add anything you want to 500mgs of test (tren, deca, whatever is your favorite) and do the same thing after 16 weeks. Get blood work done at the end of each cycle. I'm willing to bet that the difference between the two cycles in terms of photos, weight gain and strength is minimal and that a casual observer couldn't tell the difference between the photos. But, in terms of blood work, the second cycle will show a lot of values out of range. Not everyone will agree with me and that's fine, but I feel that test is the king and if you can't get what you want on test alone, you won't get it by stacking. But, when I stack, I like tren and anadrol; sometimes together. Equip is the most overrated substance out there, besides deca, in my opinion.

Take what I say with a grain of salt, I may be totally wrong.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Agreed, if you can't grow on 500mg/week of test, you won't grow on anything (unless you are a huge mass monster who cruises on 500mg LOL).

ManBeast