Nose bleeds during cycle.

GPleX1887

Awards
Do you guys ever get nose bleeds during cycle?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
High blood pressure most likely, celery seed extract and/or hawthorn berry (celery seed kicks in faster, hawthorne berry is more effective over the long term from what I've gathered).

ManBeast

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
High blood pressure most likely, celery seed extract and/or hawthorn berry (celery seed kicks in faster, hawthorne berry is more effective over the long term from what I've gathered).

ManBeast
This, I would up my Hawthorn berry to 3g a day (6 caps of the now 550mgs Hawthorn is what I use, in addition to whatever is in my cycle support product).

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Try lowering your dose of whatever product your taking before trying to stop the side effects of one pill with another pill.

GPleX1887

Awards
my blood pressure is good i just had it checked. I've been getting nosebleeds for the past days. Could it be from overworking? ive been working 12 hours a day and hitting the gym right after while I've only been getting 5-6 hours of sleep. I already take

3 grams of hawthorne berry (6 pills)
225 grams of celery seed extract (3 pills)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
my blood pressure is good i just had it checked. I've been getting nosebleeds for the past days. Could it be from overworking? ive been working 12 hours a day and hitting the gym right after while I've only been getting 5-6 hours of sleep. I already take

3 grams of hawthorne berry (6 pills)
225 grams of celery seed extract (3 pills)
Taking any blood thinners?
Some people get nose bleeds when it's too cold/hot. Ever happen before?

GPleX1887

Awards
Taking any blood thinners?
Some people get nose bleeds when it's too cold/hot. Ever happen before?

Yeah I used to get that before when I drank energy drinks in the summer due to busy days at work. I believe it was from lack of water also. Currently taking 60mg of epi.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I used to get that before when I drank energy drinks in the summer due to busy days at work. I believe it was from lack of water also. Currently taking 60mg of epi.
wow 60mgs <_<

Could be stress + dehydration + on cycle. Just get in your 2 gallons of water, and take a breather.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
wow 60mgs <_<

Could be stress + dehydration + on cycle. Just get in your 2 gallons of water, and take a breather.
:eek:

Blood pressure could be through the roof.
I'd get my ass to wal greens or a minute clinic and check it...

GPleX1887

Awards
i already did earlier.

it was 141/92 pulse rate was: 72

SardonicMedic

SardonicMedic

Awards
That is actually significantly high enough to qualify as stage 1 hypertension. In fact your diastolic is within the desirable range for a healthy persons systolic.

SardonicMedic

SardonicMedic

Awards
For on cycle thats okay.
True. But depending on what the OPs normal state of health that could be high enough to rupture the capillary beds especially given that it more than likely goes higher given his stated daily routine.

Running through the other differentials for this:
Where do you live OP? Cold dry winter?
Any recent runny nose/congestion?

Might not be a bad idea to carry some cut up tampons in case you get a really bad one. There is also Afrin, but i hesitate to even mention it as it can cause an increase in blood pressure and if that is what is already causing these it could exacerbate things.

GPleX1887

Awards
True. But depending on what the OPs normal state of health that could be high enough to rupture the capillary beds especially given that it more than likely goes higher given his stated daily routine.

Running through the other differentials for this:
Where do you live OP? Cold dry winter?
Any recent runny nose/congestion?

Might not be a bad idea to carry some cut up tampons in case you get a really bad one. There is also Afrin, but i hesitate to even mention it as it can cause an increase in blood pressure and if that is what is already causing these it could exacerbate things.
I'm in southern California where the weather is bipolar. In the daytime it's like 70 degrees and above and at night it's like 55-60 degrees. I currently have a stuffy nose cause my bro got me sick.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
That is not bipolar weather... Try 60-70 during the day and 30s at night for a closer shot at it ;) God I miss So-Cal...

ManBeast

SardonicMedic

SardonicMedic

Awards
I'm in southern California where the weather is bipolar. In the daytime it's like 70 degrees and above and at night it's like 55-60 degrees. I currently have a stuffy nose cause my bro got me sick.
That's not too bad it kind of rules out environment as the reason.
The extra irritation from the cold could be the reason, but it also rules out nasal polyps as a potential cause.
If you keep getting them you could find yourself getting it packed in the ER or the recipient of a rhino rocket.

v4lu3s

Awards
  • Established
was that 142/92 taken when the nosebleed occurred...? for example your blood pressure when you are relaxed and sitting around is very different than your blood pressure when working out or under a lot of stress.

GPleX1887

Awards
good stuff by patrick. I think I'm going to still keep going on cycle.

Mafesto31

Awards
I get nosebleeds on cycle even while my blood pressure is in normal range.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i still stand by what i said.

and nosebleeds shouldn't ever be considered normal.