my FINAL pct question helllllppppp!!!!

Redsox0432

Awards
So i finished up my 6 week 50mg hdrol cycle.
Iv been debating on doing nolva with pct assist OR inhibit-e with pct assist.
I have all the products with me.
The reason im skeptical with the nolva is because our baseball season is starting in 2 weeks. I don;t want to have sides with the nolva during the season.
Any of u guys give me more info on the sides or what to do.
P.s. iIts liquid tamoxifen if that makes a difference

Jonny784

Jonny784

Awards
Your sides will be worse and long term if you don't PCT with your SERM. Get your testosterone kicking again as quickly as possible with your SERM! Regardless, since you selected your cycle to end right before baseball season, you're going to feel some negative effects due to your lower testosterone levels. Next time plan better. But at this point, do your body a favor and get it up and running as fast as possible. If you do it right and use your SERM, you can retrieve at least some semblance of testosterone production by the start of the season. Neglect the SERM, and it might take all season to get your testosterone up and running. I hope that answered your question. The negative sides of the SERM are far less significant than not taking it at all. TAKE THE SERM. DO IT RIGHT! :)

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Said much nicer than I would have... TY Jonny.

ManBeast

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
So i finished up my 6 week 50mg hdrol cycle.
Iv been debating on doing nolva with pct assist OR inhibit-e with pct assist.
I have all the products with me.
The reason im skeptical with the nolva is because our baseball season is starting in 2 weeks. I don;t want to have sides with the nolva during the season.
Any of u guys give me more info on the sides or what to do.
P.s. iIts liquid tamoxifen if that makes a difference
you are not ready nore should be using steroids.
having said that:

use the nolva 20-30mg ed for 3-4 weeks, if you have sides suck it up. because your gonna have MORE sides if you dotn do PCT andhave a longer recovery.

andy148lbs

Awards
How much did you gain? If you want to keep most of it run your SERM and other support supps. As far as the liquid nolva check where you got it from...if it's at true dose....some liquid SERM's are NOT true lets say 20mg and you have to compensate.