How many have tried M1,4andro?

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
I was just wondering what kind of results people were seeing of of this compound. I know it is very similar to d-bol, but how are the retainable gains post cycle?

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
I plan on using it sometime in the future at a high dose.

cpa5oh

Awards
  • Established
I plan on starting it Saturday along with 1-Test Estergels (from Molecular Nutrition...felt like trying something Llewellyn sells.)

Juicemonkey101

Awards
Just started a cycle with it at 150mg ED.... hope the results come in good... also stacking with 4mg M-Dien.... Let you know how the gains come...

skeptical

Awards
In my experience, great gains on-cycle, low retention of gains post cycle.

Bennett

Awards
I gained 12 lbs in 30 days,and lost it all post cycle,but I was a lot leaner.

Polish_Oak

Board Supporter
Awards
did m1t, and 4ad tranz, the results r in my last post just scroll down....titled MY M1T STORY....attached some pics before and after ...good stack i liked it

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
I gained 12 lbs in 30 days,and lost it all post cycle,but I was a lot leaner.
So maybe you gained a little LBM through the life of that cycle. Was the M1,4 worth it?

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
M1,4 would be most beneficial as a kickstart to a test/4ad cycle all it is is dbol so most is water with maybe a 2-3 pound increase in lean body mass but get that 2-3 pounds in the beginning of a long cycle with test/4ad then those compounds will solidify your gains

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
M1,4 would be most beneficial as a kickstart to a test/4ad cycle all it is is dbol so most is water with maybe a 2-3 pound increase in lean body mass but get that 2-3 pounds in the beginning of a long cycle with test/4ad then those compounds will solidify your gains
Wouldn't M1T be good for this too?

What's the difference b/w using M1,4 to kickstart and using M1T to kickstart?

Rock

Awards

Less side effects maybe. I haven't taken M1,4ADD yet, but I've seen others talk about feeling good while on it. And I personally felt like **** while on M1T. I can't wait to give M1,4ADD a try.

Last edited:

Grappler30

Awards

Much less sides,and it also combats lethargy if you were stacking it with 1 test.
From what I hear it also has nowhere near the bloat/water retention of M1t or Dbol.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
I'm currently doing an S1+/M14ADD/M5AA cycle. I'm up 13 pounds in 2 weeks. I was very lean when I started so the rebound is to be expected. But I'm already lifting the weight that I was when I was the strongest (pre-leanout) but with almost twice the reps. Once I get used to the heavy weight again, I'll be movin on up Weezie :thumbsup:

Lots of water with the 4AD/M14ADD so I expect that I'll drop some significant weight when I stop. But I feel pretty good...libido is that of a 10 peckered billy goat :icon_lol:

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What does the M1,4AD powder taste like?

I got some returned to me during my Swap Meet debacle, and I wanted to be positive it wasn't M1T powder. I know M1T is supposed to burn and has an odor. I tasted the suspected M1,4AD and it had no flavor, just a chalky thing going on. So I bought a gram from CNW to compare-->same taste. I know I'm being paranoid, but at these dosages, I need to be.

BTW, I can't wait to run this @100mg/day+.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You are straight Brodus, mine has a chalky taste as well. I also can't wait untill I start m14add, but I was wondering if anyone out there ran it without the 4-ad and does the m14add stave off the sides of 1-test?

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
So then how do you think this would this work out?

Weeks 1-2: M1,4 & 4ad
Weeks 3-4: M1,4, 1-test, 4ad, MOHN
Weeks 5-6: 1-test, 4ad, MOHN
PCT: Nolva, thistle 4weeks

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
You are straight Brodus, mine has a chalky taste as well. I also can't wait untill I start m14add, but I was wondering if anyone out there ran it without the 4-ad and does the m14add stave off the sides of 1-test?
I asked about this a couple of weeks ago and no one responded. It seems like it might combat the 1-test sides as people report feeling great on m14 and an increased libido.

I'd like to see some lab work on m14ad at 100+ to see how hard it is on the liver. It was supposed to be mild, but now with people using 300mg of it, who knows what kind of effects it will have.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
I also can't wait untill I start m14add, but I was wondering if anyone out there ran it without the 4-ad and does the m14add stave off the sides of 1-test?
I'll be running m14add, 1-t, 4oht sometimes in october. Will see...

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
So then how do you think this would this work out?

Weeks 1-2: M1,4 & 4ad
Weeks 3-4: M1,4, 1-test, 4ad, MOHN
Weeks 5-6: 1-test, 4ad, MOHN
PCT: Nolva, thistle 4weeks
I would run the 1-test right from the beginning.

I loved M1,4...best ph I've tried! I suggest you dose fairly high though. Start around 50 or 60mgs/ed and bump up every 5 days or so until you feel comfortable. Preferably somwhere around 120mgs - 150mgs.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Hey, where is the thread/link to the blood results following M1,4add?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
M14 helps big time with m1t. It's not as noticable w/ 1-T, but maybe because 1-T is a bit kinder in the first place. M14 works better than test and/or 4ad for the lethargy, and stacks well too as far as the gains go.

mauibuilt

Awards
  • Established
i'm currently on day 9 of my 1test/4ad/m1,4ad cycle

started at 60mg/day, today was my second day at 100mg/day. I'm up a total of 4 pounds.

Strength gains are incredible on this stuff. I took 1test/4ad before and strength didn't kick in till week 3 so I know the m1,4ad is responsible for the gains. As far as sides go, just a headache the first couple days, but they're long gone now.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
MB That's great to hear!

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
I posted a thread a while back about a winter bulk : http://www.anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17834
Well, I couldn't wait so I started it 3 weeks ago hehe:
1-T & 4AD dermal : ~ 160mg ED
M1,4 : 90mg ED
It is a little wet, I have a little bit of bloating and my nipples started itching a few days ago so I'm taking 20mg Nolva EOD or E3D.
I'm scheduled for some bloodwork in a couple of weeks so I'll make sure to post my results then. Oh, and I really like this cycle because I feel great - no lethargy.

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
What if M1,4 dosage was lowered a little. Would that decrease the chances of growing tits and lactating?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I have no gyno w/ 60mg, but that's using 0.1mg/d letro too

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
I would strongly recommend the use of nolva or an AI while using this compound due to conversion to possible methyl estradiol

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
I'm at 120mg per day M14ADD along with 320mg 1-T (TD) and 480mg 4AD (TD) and 60mg M5AA per day. I am on week 2 and the only side that I have is bloating (but I'm eating like an Ankole Watusi.

As I mentioned...I'm up 13 pounds but I'm rebounding from a good lean out so some of that would have come on anyway. Strength is definitely up. Water retention is all over like Velveeta in a trailer park.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
M14 helps big time with m1t. It's not as noticable w/ 1-T, but maybe because 1-T is a bit kinder in the first place. M14 works better than test and/or 4ad for the lethargy, and stacks well too as far as the gains go.
That is good to know doc thanx.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't think he is saying that it should be used, but that he has used it and had good results.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, good results together. Also, using m14 makes the m1t so much easier to deal with. I'm not fighting sleep all day. I can stay alert and I feel better with my mood and disposition.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
I bet the gains are crazy, i'd be too scared though...

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
I took this a while back when the dosing wasn't certain. I ran it for 6 weeks @ 60mg/day along with 4 ad trans and was not impressed at all. I had better results with the 4adtrans and 450 mg. of Nordiol orally....... and Even better results with 10mg. M1T/ 4adtrans. Lethargy gets a little bad with M1T at times, but the results were incredible. Heck I'm doing it again now :rofl: It is also the cheapest hormone available and you transform your body in a week.

growmore

Board Supporter
Awards
What does the M1,4AD powder taste like?

I got some returned to me during my Swap Meet debacle, and I wanted to be positive it wasn't M1T powder. I know M1T is supposed to burn and has an odor. I tasted the suspected M1,4AD and it had no flavor, just a chalky thing going on. So I bought a gram from CNW to compare-->same taste. I know I'm being paranoid, but at these dosages, I need to be.

BTW, I can't wait to run this @100mg/day+.
You'd know if it was M1T for sure... It's got all the spice of a good habanero sauce with a hint of chemical flavor. It makes for great incentive to buy a "cap-em quick" though:icon_lol:

weeenisss

Board Supporter
Awards
good stuff...currently stacking 90mg m14ad with 24mg m4ohn good gains up 15 lbs, good strength, will probably end last two weeks of cycle and continue 2 weeks into PCT with IGF to keep gains, will post on results.

Sgt. Ownage

Board Supporter
Awards
Yeah, good results together. Also, using m14 makes the m1t so much easier to deal with. I'm not fighting sleep all day. I can stay alert and I feel better with my mood and disposition.
Didn't SS post something about m14add and m1t totally messing with his HDL LDL levels?

cookmic5

Awards
  • Established
Didn't SS post something about m14add and m1t totally messing with his HDL LDL levels?
Yes, he said he didn't post the results of the test he took when he was on M14ADD and M1T because they were "scary."

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Wasn't he on fat doses of letro at the time too? I don't remember, but he did say that M5 looked much more liver friendly than M14 stacked w/ M1T. If no estrogen is present, HDL will always be low, as it also will in hypothyroidism induced by androgen.

Sgt. Ownage

Board Supporter
Awards
What about something like 2 weeks of m1t/4ad followed by 4 weeks of m14add?

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
I would actually reverse that cycle.
And I would wait a couple of years too man....

cookmic5

Awards
  • Established
I would actually reverse that cycle.
Can you elaborate a little on why you would do it that way? I'm planning a 6 week cycle running 4AD throughout and I'm considering whether M1T would be better for 2 weeks at the begining or the end.

Thanks for the input.

cm5

cookmic5

Awards
  • Established
Wasn't he on fat doses of letro at the time too? I don't remember
I think he was on fat doses of a lot of things
:twisted: So it has to be taken with a grain of salt. However, I do believe his comparison was based on a week of similar doses before versus the following week where he introduced the M14ADD.

Juicemonkey101

Awards
Only 6 days into my methyl stack... i know i know, not to smart with the liver. Anyway, this is coming from an pretty heavy AS user throughout the past 4 years... And i am loving this stack!! I came off my huge AS cycle about 12 weeks ago... and decided this time around to give a PH cycle a shot... and i'm glad i did. Waiting for my 1-test td to come in but this is what my cycle looks like..

Weeks 1-4 M,14AD 150mg ED
Weeks 5-6 M,14AD 200mg ED
Weeks 1-4 M-Dien 6mg ED
Weeks 2-8 1-Test TD 400mg ED

Depending on liver values, i might throw in 100mg ED of M5AA for the last 3 weeks. We'll see though.

So far, in only 6 days mind you, i've gained 5 pounds and my pumps are insane! M,14AD is def the best PH around if you dose it high enough... Very comparable to d-bol.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Damn big doses there. Good to hear to kicks in quick

Juicemonkey101

Awards
Damn big doses there. Good to hear to kicks in quick
Yeah, though i have done AS at extrmely high, in fact, a waste of AS becuase my doses were so high so i've always been on the extreme end of things. Not recomending it. I do feel though, with the exception of M1T, most if not all Methyl PH's recomended doses are far too low... especially when they first come out. I remember 30mg of M,14ad was the recomended dose when it first came out and M4OHN was like 6-8mg or something! Crazy how things change.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
I hear you, I lost mucho muscle cutting with M4OHN at 8mg. Better safe than sorry for sure.

Do we believe M1,4add is still mild on the liver beyond 100mg?

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
Weeks 1-4 M,14AD 150mg ED
Weeks 5-6 M,14AD 200mg ED
Weeks 1-4 M-Dien 6mg ED
Weeks 2-8 1-Test TD 400mg ED

So far, in only 6 days mind you, i've gained 5 pounds and my pumps are insane! M,14AD is def the best PH around if you dose it high enough... Very comparable to d-bol.
Would you mind posting your bloodwork or liver results? That sounds like an incredibly risky cycle, but I'm sure it will swell you up for sure.